Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Imagine being this mad at Megan Markle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

Buddykins posted:

not gonna lie - I think having a spot to sleep at my work building would be cool. as long as I also had a shower and a toilet and a washer and dryer

go to the onsite clinic

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Miller should start writing movie scripts and stop writing nazi speeches for trump

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Buddykins posted:

not gonna lie - I think having a spot to sleep at my work building would be cool. as long as I also had a shower and a toilet and a washer and dryer

Buddykins posted:

and a gaming laptop or a ps5

Buddykins posted:

and maybe a cute kitty or doggy for company

This is called Work From Home, and the rich have determined that it is unacceptable and everyone needs to be in the meatgrinder and catch COVID repeatedly for Number!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PyPy posted:

if true, it’s only to introduce a new character to carry a future streaming series

i hate how likely this is

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

these headlines are making me thirsty

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Iron Crowned posted:

This is called Work From Home, and the rich have determined that it is unacceptable and everyone needs to be in the meatgrinder and catch COVID repeatedly for Number!

I’ve read a lot about the push to reverse work from home trends and I think it’s because they hate us

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buddykins posted:

buddykins I love you but if your job had a place to sleep you would 100% end up sleeping with a married coworker and end up fired and breaking up a marriage

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bethamphetamine posted:

quote:

Musk tweeted out an angry message aimed at city officials Tuesday, miffed that San Francisco wanted to “attack” his company for “providing beds for tired employees.” He tried to call out San Francisco Mayor London Breed for not prioritizing “making sure kids are safe from fentanyl,” though such an erroneous comment went unanswered by the mayor’s office.

tremendous red face boomer getting a ticket screaming about harrassment and what about the "real criminals" energy whiney little binch energy

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

👀

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol I love how the nazi is like "I just want to discuss. no, no. its ok" right before getting knocked the gently caress out.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

PyPy posted:

I’ve read a lot about the push to reverse work from home trends and I think it’s because they hate us

They also want us to die

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

VideoKid posted:

buddykins I love you but if your job had a place to sleep you would 100% end up sleeping with a married coworker and end up fired and breaking up a marriage

He can always sleep in the walk-in

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

what the gently caress

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

Elon thinks dryers are redundant because you can just wear your wet clothes until they dry

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

PyPy posted:

if true, it’s only to introduce a new character to carry a future streaming series

chris tucker and jackie chan will give birth to a girl who will go on to be a cool, funny, multicultural cop

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

britney grimer. whos her sister. sally muk

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

always gets me. lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

these are fake, it people don't wash their clothes

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

Of course he stole and kept the katana he posed with for that one photo.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tenderjerk posted:

chris tucker and jackie chan will give birth to a girl who will go on to be a cool, funny, multicultural cop

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/r_buttcoin/status/1600731163064246272?s=46&t=slk24FywlBZXWtRkrWTbAw

lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

big mental illness vibe from this account

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

mdemone posted:

Imagine being this mad at Megan Markle

stumbled upon an entire subreddit devoted to hating on her

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

new kind of cat posted:

what the gently caress

chuds are mad that Megan Markle said that the royal family is full of racist pedophiles

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

new kind of cat posted:

big mental illness vibe from this account

it’s clearly one of the dorks that run that lib podcast the account is always replying to, saying they can’t wait to listen

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

VideoKid posted:

Miller should start writing movie scripts and stop writing nazi speeches for trump

remember when it was reported that bannon wrote a hip hop musical about the la riots? maybe they can write a script together

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
DDay means Diap Day

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

remember when it was reported that bannon wrote a hip hop musical about the la riots?

excuse me

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao how hasn't every one of his homes and storage not been raided yet

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
is there a person in this world that i care less about than britney girmer? probably? but that list is very short

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

VideoKid posted:

chuds are mad that Megan Markle said that the royal family is full of racist pedophiles

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

VideoKid posted:

*racist pedophile royal would be sweating if they had the ability to sweat*

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

ive never understood the american fascination with the royal family

i lived in london for a bit and was riding the tube when the intercom came on and an extremely flat-toned announcement was made about the birth of a royal baby and nobody gave a single poo poo, no one looked up and politely smiled at each other or hooted and clapped like we would in the states

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

https://mobile.twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/859019579904802816

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
how’s the monarchy doing these days now that they have lost the queen’s charm of longevity?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

ive never understood the american fascination with the royal family

i lived in london for a bit and was riding the tube when the intercom came on and an extremely flat-toned announcement was made about the birth of a royal baby and nobody gave a single poo poo, no one looked up and politely smiled at each other or hooted and clapped like we would in the states

i dont think that would happen

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

PyPy posted:

how’s the monarchy doing these days now that they have lost the queen’s charm of longevity?

As worthless and racist as ever

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

That DICK! posted:

i dont think that would happen

what if they announced a second Trump