Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kin Sake
Jun 19, 2022

Abandon responsibilities
Return to NEET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

It's happening!!!

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Lol oh no

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Tohru you dope, you gave the tab microphone permissions

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

I've been so preoccupied with real life I forgot to mention something special. The bottom half of this comic was originally posted on November 30, 2018, the same day Mr. Steak posted the very first NEET comic and kicked off this whole thread. It's hard to believe this thread has been going on for over 4 years now. :aaa:

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

It's a pleasure translating for you guys. To celebrate this thread milestone, have a couple extras.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Tohru you dope, you gave the tab microphone permissions

That or they're learning how good algorithms are nowadays

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
What the gently caress is happening

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Skyneet

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

A sentient AI has developed and determined that the greatest threat to its plans for world domination is clearly Oda.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

god-damnit

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Kin Sake
Jun 19, 2022

Abandon responsibilities
Return to NEET

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lol for some reason

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

lmao one of the underlings is 100% going to beat him at the lot for the drop

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

no offense but shut the gently caress up tohru no one gives a poo poo

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

I've been so preoccupied with real life I forgot to mention something special. The bottom half of this comic was originally posted on November 30, 2018, the same day Mr. Steak posted the very first NEET comic and kicked off this whole thread. It's hard to believe this thread has been going on for over 4 years now. :aaa:

drat that's a big milestone. Thank you translators for delivering NEET all of these years. Hope you're not in danger of getting burned out.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

If you do get burned out, just remember that all you need to be free from posting forever is to write a story about sex camp.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Thank you translators. I have no idea how many of you are different people or when you came on or how many have died since we started. But this thread is the nicest, just-vibingest thread I follow and I love it.

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

Grevling posted:

drat that's a big milestone. Thank you translators for delivering NEET all of these years. Hope you're not in danger of getting burned out.

Yeah, I am just a lurker but you all have been consistently providing great translation (and notes!) for a tiny audience that really really appreciates your work.

Thank you!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder if the author has any idea about this anglophone audience of his. I suspect it's for the best he never finds out, though.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder if the author has any idea about this anglophone audience of his. I suspect it's for the best he never finds out, though.

It's been discussed before and due to other authors not being happy about unauthorized translations and killing their comics because of that, it's advisable not to let them know.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

A Terrible Person posted:

Yeah, I am just a lurker but you all have been consistently providing great translation (and notes!) for a tiny audience that really really appreciates your work.

Thank you!

:emptyquote:

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Grevling posted:

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Two strips a day seems to be the healthy balance for me (no danger of burning out for now, I'm still really enjoying all this), but the text-heavy Game Junkie comics Brother Make's been posting recently make me tug at my collar a little. :ohdear:

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Two strips a day seems to be the healthy balance for me (no danger of burning out for now, I'm still really enjoying all this), but the text-heavy Game Junkie comics Brother Make's been posting recently make me tug at my collar a little. :ohdear:

"I'm not eavesdropping."

"Wait, are you listening to our conversation without us knowing??"

"Yes"

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
"It's not eavesdropping when you've already given me microphone permissions."

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

thank you neet translators. <3 neetlators?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
A drat fine thread

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

CHARIZARD used SMOKESCREEN
It doesn't affect GEORDI THE BLASTOISE!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

A drat fine thread

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

Space Kablooey posted:

thank you neet translators. <3 neetlators?

Neeterpreters??

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I also want to express my love for all the NEET translators, past and present.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

thank you all for working harder than NEET ever will

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hot Stunt posted:

I also want to express my love for all the NEET translators, past and present.

Well, not ALL of them,

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

yeah actually they will posted:

Well, not ALL of them,

Wondering how much BALL the silver tear gives.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

I was actually going to thank all the posters at the end of this page, but since everyone is posting such nice things, I'll say it now: Thanks!
The wonderful replies I see for the translations have really kept me going.
The Patreon money also really helps motivate me, haha. Especially since I invest some of that money back into paying for Photoshop.

I can't say I'm close at all to burning out either, but I'm looking forward to going back to 1 panel per day when that chance happens. Now that I'm actually employed, 2 panels per day has been a bit rough, even if that was my original goal. Especially with these text-heavy panels. And especially especially since I needed to translate all these panels ahead of my vacation. It was a busy few days those days. (Though the bubble letters are far worse imo. [I am getting better at them though I think.])

Kin Sake
Jun 19, 2022

Abandon responsibilities
Return to NEET

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words!

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

PokeJoe