Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

mycophobia posted:

that was a lot funnier right after i woke up. can someone givem e my avatar please

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe you should have posted a thread and you wouldn't be in this situation

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mycophobia posted:

that was a lot funnier right after i woke up. can someone givem e my avatar please

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

lol. got you fam

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah! posted:

lol. got you fam

thank you brother

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

Dreamt I was on a cruise ship and in some theater they were showing a movie, which I missed the beginning of, but it seemed to be Nightmare on Elm Street, but the scenes were randomly edited together and interspersed with other Freddy-related footage, all the characters were badly overdubbed and it starred Ryan Reynolds. I was halfway paying attention to it in between other dream stuff happening but near the end I was like "this was Nightmare 1, right? I've barely seen Nancy at all". At the end of the movie all the characters including Nancy come out and give some kind of fourth wall breaking explanation and the credits roll, during which I find out the movie is actually Halloween H20. I thought, "Oh, that makes sense. I knew something was off. No wonder everyone hates that movie"

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

lol. got you fam

replace the ice creams with slimes

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

elf help book posted:

replace the ice creams with slimes

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol excellent

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

thank you

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol nice

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Dreamed I was visiting Elon Musk as a potential buyer for a new line of powdered drink mix he was going to try to sell. His shop was set inside a building with a bunch of trees and wild animals and he had set up a stream that for some reason when jaguars ran across it, the bottom rose up to make it look like they were running along the surface of the water so that people were impressed with their speed and power. It took me a bit to actually get to Elon, standing in the back of his industrial kitchen in a chef outfit covered in chocolate smears, and right before I actually reached him one of his lackeys brought him a cursed map. He and all his minions transformed into grotesque circus clowns of various shapes and sizes, which is when I shifted perspective and realized this was an ad for House of the Dead 17, coming for Nintendo Wii Summer 2023

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Dreamed I was visiting Elon Musk as a potential buyer for a new line of powdered drink mix he was going to try to sell. His shop was set inside a building with a bunch of trees and wild animals and he had set up a stream that for some reason when jaguars ran across it, the bottom rose up to make it look like they were running along the surface of the water so that people were impressed with their speed and power. It took me a bit to actually get to Elon, standing in the back of his industrial kitchen in a chef outfit covered in chocolate smears, and right before I actually reached him one of his lackeys brought him a cursed map. He and all his minions transformed into grotesque circus clowns of various shapes and sizes, which is when I shifted perspective and realized this was an ad for House of the Dead 17, coming for Nintendo Wii Summer 2023

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

rofl

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
been watching like 5 hours a day of aris playing scary games recently, started getting sick yesterday and had a maybe 1 minute long dream last night. I was watching some cute sexy cosplayer dancing on a theatre stage, when aris's head burst out of her belly screaming. woke myself up laughing lol. cockblocking bitch..

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

heehee posted:

been watching like 5 hours a day of aris playing scary games recently, started getting sick yesterday and had a maybe 1 minute long dream last night. I was watching some cute sexy cosplayer dancing on a theatre stage, when aris's head burst out of her belly screaming. woke myself up laughing lol. cockblocking bitch..

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Caithness posted:

I had a dream that wormskull was describing his idea for a new comedy character: the Jewish Conspiracy Theorist, a Zionist Jew who believes every antisemitic conspiracy theory he’s ever heard of. Wormskull posted a picture, which looked like Zangief in full winter clothing with a Star of David on his hat.

Later in the dream I was Zangief, playing a real life game of frogger as I dodged 4 lanes of traffic trying to cross an expressway to get to a menorah store that may or may not have been there according to google maps. I was even jumping over cars that were driving fast in the shoulder where it should have been safe to stand.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy
Jul 26, 2007

had a dream last night that an imp had sent me a link to a share drive with all of clone high in it to my personal email and the body of the email was like this weird shifting font with white text on a salmon background like people used to do with AIM messages some times. first dream ive actually remembered in months lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

had a dream last night that an imp had sent me a link to a share drive with all of clone high in it to my personal email and the body of the email was like this weird shifting font with white text on a salmon background like people used to do with AIM messages some times. first dream ive actually remembered in months lol

Lol. That was definitely Joan

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dreamed that my sofa was ruined overnight by something called "Imp residue". It wasn't clear that it was imp zone related but raises upsetting possibilities nonetheless

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed that my sofa was ruined overnight by something called "Imp residue". It wasn't clear that it was imp zone related but raises upsetting possibilities nonetheless

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

My wife and I have been contemplating replacing our carpet. I had a dream last night that our dishwasher broke, and Wario came out to fix it. I'm still discussing replacing the carpet with my wife in my dream, and Wario overhears it. He tells us to not replace it and that it's still in perfect shape. I woke up and immediately knew we now have to replace this carpet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

My wife and I have been contemplating replacing our carpet. I had a dream last night that our dishwasher broke, and Wario came out to fix it. I'm still discussing replacing the carpet with my wife in my dream, and Wario overhears it. He tells us to not replace it and that it's still in perfect shape. I woke up and immediately knew we now have to replace this carpet.

Lmao