Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You may be able to weave the buffs depending on how they interpret the lingering effect as active or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FZeroRacer
Apr 8, 2009
going to solve the melee totem issue by simply making melee totems even stronger than ever

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
im still determined to find a way to use anything other than traps alongisde rf. i hate throwing traps

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Flame wall ??

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

FZeroRacer posted:

with the revealed vaal bladeflurry stats i'm reverting my stance on poison pathfinder bladeflurry; i think it'll be actually really strong if you can put up with the stutter stepping that BF requires and will be insane if you can shotgun bosses with it.

Vindication, Baby. i'm doing it as assassin now and you can't make me go back

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

euphronius posted:

Flame wall ??

Incinerate ??

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You could get AP up to 80% More attack speed

Which is a lot

Pretty big strength loss tho for str stackers

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
hell yeah :getin:

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Stux posted:

im still determined to find a way to use anything other than traps alongisde rf. i hate throwing traps

Go old school and channel Scorching Ray.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Big Mad Drongo posted:

Go old school and channel Scorching Ray.

Go even older school with Searing Bond

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Flame Surge is a skill that, uhh, exists.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
all of those seem miserable as well

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I actually kinda like scorching ray, it's a very satisfying skill to use

and it is quite good for leveling

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Stux posted:

not much left. fireball?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Those boots could buff earth breaker anything ti even further beyond

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
i think im just going to become so tanky i can simply stand still on top of a boss if i ever want to d o one

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

I'm going to spend the weekend at a wedding and then come back monday and get halfway through making the icestorm cyclone build before giving up around white maps.

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006
I'm going to try using vaal flicker strike, maybe to apply a big DoT.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

ubachung posted:

I'm going to try using vaal flicker strike, maybe to apply a big DoT.

Just be prepared for flicker lols

• About to clear the last group before boss arena.
  • Flickerstrike says, oh, there's one over there too!
  • *Flicker proceeds to follow the flimsiest chain of left over mobs.*
  • You are now at the starting portal.

Or you are doing delve and it takes you to the deepest darkest corner of the mine and decides you are going to forever fight this unkillable group.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1600984844636286976?t=NEQ99Nb8bNRF-mouicJGWQ&s=19

just cool stuff on top of cool stuff this league

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I hope the fracture orbs are common. I would fracture a ton of rog stuff.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Being able to target-farm specific expedition people is going to own.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Please, stop. I can only get so erect.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
the only way it could be better is if there was a "expedition encounters cannot be led by rog" node

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I am going to make non strength stack earth breaker VF work. I am going to use those boots which should be cheap.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

theshim posted:

the only way it could be better is if there was a "expedition encounters cannot be led by rog" node

Disabling nodes specifically for each expedition leader please GGG

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

EVIL Gibson posted:

Just be prepared for flicker lols

Oh I'm absolutely prepared, flickerstrike was my go-to league starter throughout the 3.0X era.

:getin:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

theshim posted:

This but Gwennen instead

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

qnqnx posted:

This but Gwennen instead

shimmy shimmy
Nov 13, 2020

euphronius posted:

I am going to make non strength stack earth breaker VF work. I am going to use those boots which should be cheap.

mageblood rarity cheap boots

I really want to try earth breaker VF as well, even though I know it's probably a bad idea. will have to figure out how socket starved it as well, because I think you can use frozen legion in another six link if there's space for extra damage and lose nothing at all. it should still deal damage even wtih ancestral bond, I think?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Question:

Do Absolution minions follow you around?
Does Convocation work on them?

Expedition question cos I'm not super experienced with it but find it fun. Who is the best person to spec into that 90% node?

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Stux posted:

Vaal Flameblast Ignite with +5 vaal gloves. You need to pick up ignite chance but it should be doable

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Stux posted:

i think im just going to become so tanky i can simply stand still on top of a boss if i ever want to d o one

use searing bond totems

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Tai posted:

Question:

Do Absolution minions follow you around?
Does Convocation work on them?

Yes and yes. They will expire though unless y'all keep blowing up dudes.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

shimmy shimmy posted:

mageblood rarity cheap boots

I really want to try earth breaker VF as well, even though I know it's probably a bad idea. will have to figure out how socket starved it as well, because I think you can use frozen legion in another six link if there's space for extra damage and lose nothing at all. it should still deal damage even wtih ancestral bond, I think?

They drop from normal boss including Uber. I think they should be available

I don’t know about it worrying about cold penetration . I don’t know if they will work with AB

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3324936

the torrent is up for the ggpk

Your Brain on Hugs
Aug 20, 2006
What's everyone's atlas preferences? I used to love blight and metamorph before AN rares were a thing. Otherwise mainly went all into shrines and expedition and maybe delirium. This league still want to go shrines again, and always love expedition, but might try some blight? Not sure. Never been a fan of breach or beyond, and can never be bothered with heist.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
For people who have league started BB/BF occultist, how did you level the campaign? Beg for pconc at lvl 12? Armageddon Brand + Cremate? Something else?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
i just did poison bfbb + plague bearer and zoomed from level 28 on or something like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

External Organs posted:

Yes and yes. They will expire though unless y'all keep blowing up dudes.

Thanks.

Another question for Absolution, do I wait for spell echo(34?38?) to lvl with it or is it gtg at 12 with phys to lightning(18) and minion dmg.