Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
Lightning Round #1 cheer has been ordered!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Loxbourne posted:

Hark! The postman's knock!

It's a large box, covered in a protective polymer husk.

Within...a BIG box of terrain, wow!

And also a free voucher for £75 of wine, which is a curious choice of promotion for a gaming store. Maybe they think geeks will need to buy last-minute gifts for wives and girlfriends.

Wow! That's seriously generous! Thanks, Santa!

Can the Santa that sent this speak up, or ping me, so I can mark which of Loxbourne's two santas is now done? Thanks!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Lightning round #1 ordered, should be in the post tomorrow.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Leperflesh posted:

Can the Santa that sent this speak up, or ping me, so I can mark which of Loxbourne's two santas is now done? Thanks!

Yes, I was the Santa for that one. Unfortunately eBay did not appear to have any gift marking options.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

No problem! Thanks! and good job

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Professional zombie impersonator.
Got a rad shirt in the mail today without a packing slip. If that was from a Santa, reveal yourself and I'll post a pic of it!

Edit: Never mind. It was from my mom. :3:

DressCodeBlue fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Dec 7, 2022

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Lightning Round #1 gift enroute.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
https://imgur.com/BpfnLos
Christmas cheer has arrived at the ToyotaThong house!
Thank you very much thegodofchuck.
Chaos has inspected and approved.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

LR1 Cheer purchased, tentative Dec 13-15 delivery

Sign me up for LR2

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

DressCodeBlue posted:

Got a rad shirt in the mail today without a packing slip. If that was from a Santa, reveal yourself and I'll post a pic of it!

Edit: Never mind. It was from my mom. :3:

Show us the shirt from your mom!

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

I've been a bit busy but I've got some time now. Sign me up for Lightning Round 2!

Your Gift Preferences.

* Board games are cool as long as they are sufficiently hipster. I already own most of the more common stuff like 7 Wonders and Splendor, so something more would work.
* Not D&D RPGs are always nice
* Cool dice and board game accessories are also good

Your General Location.

West Coast USA

Your Solemn Vow:
I swear to honor this sacred forum tradition.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Santee #2's gift has been dispatched, by parcel courier to avoid the postal strike.

I've also received my second gift and will take photos when I can.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Part ManRat
Part Machine
All Football

The Verminator!

Thanks Santa #?

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

ToyotaThong posted:

https://imgur.com/BpfnLos
Christmas cheer has arrived at the ToyotaThong house!
Thank you very much thegodofchuck.
Chaos has inspected and approved.

There's a part 2, too. Not a tutu.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Sign me up for a Lightning Round!

See below for my wish list, but note that I had several Santas, I'll note below changes as of this post but they're not all in.

thegodofchuck posted:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! It's that time again!

Gift Preferences

Blood Bowl - Forge World; here is my Visual Guide (tm)
Kreek has been received

GW
- would like to make a squad of the retro Noise Marines which would require... at least 7-8 due to needing to convert a blastmaster (gotta have 6 for Slaanesh's power number, of course)
- also down for a couple of Goff Rockers for the project (and one for its own niftiness)

Dice / Dice Bags
Cool ones only please.
I got a pretty cool dice bag, so either dice or a dice bag that would work well for the Ocean Dice would be it for this category.

Board Games
Decorum (deluxe if you can find it cheap enough)Got it!

Non-GW Wargaming
One for the crafter goons out there (or who know where to find stuff): I have a fair amount of Clan War miniatures that I have always wanted to make modular so I could still use them to play Clan War (a dead game I've never played) and Kings of War (a living game I've yet to play). The idea would be to combine a few clans as a Kingdoms of Men force. This would probably involve some sort of multi-basing solution using the 75% percent of a full unit rules, as the base sizes are different. See here for a breakdown of base sizes if you want to do my work for me as a gift.

Cards
A storage solution for various card decks for rpgs and storygames. Ideally would hold tuckboxes and/or cards, and would look nice (really?). Could even have spots for tokens, but we don't need to push it. You can see the sorts of cards I'm intending to store here (basically there are a lot of standard decks, but some tarot, some small, and some odd. Fitting everything might be impossible!). Also tucks or cases for smaller cards (that wouldn't be part of this group) could be good as part of this or as a different gift (e.g. to fit the recent Kings of War cards).

In a bygone TGSS, I received all of The Badger Deck decks except the 11-20 cards, which would be an idea along with some sort of nice storage box for those (the entire set of 443 cards).

General Location
Saint Louis (USA)

Solemn Vow
I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when I get my present and tell us all what I got and who sent it to me, so help me Leperflesh.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

thegodofchuck posted:

Part ManRat
Part Machine
All Football

The Verminator!

Thanks Santa #?

That was me! Forge world didn't have a way for me to indicate which Santa I was.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Gaghskull posted:

That was me! Forge world didn't have a way for me to indicate which Santa I was.

Thanks, Santa!

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
I got something in the mail today!

Not only did I get an awesome PF2e source book, but I also got a bunch of little metal goblins to paint!

I love a lot of the lore that the pathfinder world has to offer, so i'm very excited to learn all about this region - as well as the Anadi who may or may not be the character I make when I actually get to play in a PF2e campaign.

Thanks, Santa!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Arrrthritis posted:

I got something in the mail today!

Not only did I get an awesome PF2e source book, but I also got a bunch of little metal goblins to paint!

I love a lot of the lore that the pathfinder world has to offer, so i'm very excited to learn all about this region - as well as the Anadi who may or may not be the character I make when I actually get to play in a PF2e campaign.

Thanks, Santa!

Ho ho ho! MERRY GIFTMAS!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
There was a big heavy box on my doorstep today and inside I found not one but TWO NEW GAMES and a holiday note from my Secret Santa!

I was just recently lamenting that I did not have my own copy of Coup, and I have heard many good things about Mysterium so wonderful choices!

My main round and Lighting round #1 gifts have been shipped and should both arrive at the end of the week.

That said, sign me up for LR round #2!

Bucnasti posted:

Hell yeah, count me and I'mma try to hit every lightning round this year.

Your Gift Preferences. Chewbacca is my spirit animal. I generally buy myself anything I want so surprise me with something I've never seen/heard of before.
I've been hot on OSR, indy and vintage fantasy RPGs lately, I've got space now so I'm much happier with physical books over digital. I love boardgames but don't have a very big collection. Cool geek/gaming T-shirts would be welcome (Size XL). I collect and paint warhammer, but I've got way more minis than I need right now so unless it's something super cool or obscure it will just add to my pile of shame.
No food, I have a strict diet. I have just about everything I want from Goodman Games already.
Your General Location. California

I vow not to ruin anyone's festive winter holiday by failing to send them an appropriate gift before the deadline or fail to follow any of the rules.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

I came home to a second package from my very generous Santa!

Thanks, GreenBuckanneer!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Cotton Candidasis posted:

I came home to a second package from my very generous Santa!

Thanks, GreenBuckanneer!

You're welcome!

I couldn't find the third one you should get, the monster manual, at a decent price, but at least that should help you out in the meantime. There was a bundle I tried to get but it went out of stock as I hit buy lol

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bucnasti posted:

There was a big heavy box on my doorstep today and inside I found not one but TWO NEW GAMES and a holiday note from my Secret Santa!

I was just recently lamenting that I did not have my own copy of Coup, and I have heard many good things about Mysterium so wonderful choices!

I believe this may be your lightning bonus round gift, because I had you down as already received for your main round gift. If that's incorrect, your Santa could please let me know.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

Bucnasti posted:

Some of my favorite games! Enjoy. I find them both to be very popular even with not crunchy gamers. Also super jealous how fast amazon shipped to you lol.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

Leperflesh posted:

I believe this may be your lightning bonus round gift, because I had you down as already received for your main round gift. If that's incorrect, your Santa could please let me know.

It is I LR#1 Santa.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah my wife basically won't play most board games, but she owns our copy of Mysterium, got the expansions, and that's what we play when she wants to play games. It's a fantastic co-op that people can pick up pretty quickly.

TY jassi!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Bucnasti posted:

I did not have my own copy of Coup

One of my favorite games, did you know they made this?
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/148943/coup-rebellion-g54

I have this + the expansion, which is hard to get now.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Junior Trainee Customs Officer Bonnie inspected a package for me today

:toot: I'm sorry Ms. Jackson ooooooh, I am for real
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I am four TDs and not a guy :slick:

Thanks Santa!

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

NTRabbit posted:

Junior Trainee Customs Officer Bonnie inspected a package for me today

:toot: I'm sorry Ms. Jackson ooooooh, I am for real
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I am four TDs and not a guy :slick:

Thanks Santa!

Please tell me you're going to convert them to go better with the song...

Context: https://imgur.com/F4ubroV

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

DigitalRaven posted:

Please tell me you're going to convert them to go better with the song...

Context: https://imgur.com/F4ubroV

:stwoon: maybe

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Cheer Part 2 of 2 shipped today (missed a few days due to personal illness)! Should arrive next week according to PostNL

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

A rather large package of cheer arrived! Naturally, it had to pass feline inspection, thanks to special agent Sinister of the FPI (feline postal inspectorate)

Why yes, that is an envelope on the front bearing the (badly cropped) address. Inside is an explanatory letter, reproduced here in full that other goons can appreciate the work of Hieronymous Q. Lammershammer on behalf of Forms User Loxbourne.

Inside the package is a game I have not heard of, but look forwards to playing a lot

Any game that encourages shouting and jeering at one's opponent is sure to be a fast favourite among friends.

Thank you, Loxbourne! This is absolutely brilliant, and both the game and letter left a massive smile on my face.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yes. Excellent. Love that poo poo.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Time for a new bony boi for the collection, looks like Harvester #2 and once I get more Mortek guard I can stick both of them behind some mortek guard blobs for some real annoying resurrection fun times for the other guy.

Thanks DigitalRaven! :black101:

edit: I have no idea what to do with the base for this, I originally was planning on buying or trying again to print (I've struggled with 3D printing, I wonder if I just don't have the right spot for the printer) some bases. You can make some yourself, of course, but I quite like the pre-gen bases

jassi007 posted:

The bases are 3d printed, and have little holes for magnets. Txarli Factory is the designer. If you ever want more or other sizes lmk.

Incidentally, I actually found some bases I might like....from Txarli Factory. Figures lol

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Cheer has been deployed

Let's go share some more cheer in the lightning round :buddy:

NTRabbit posted:

santasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasantasanta:yayclod:

Gift Preferences
I like all kinds of things, from miniatures and terrain, to board games, to RPGs (that I never get to play but at least get to read), to game adjacent things like gear, merch, and gundams and other hobby kit stuff. I prefer physical things, but digital is fine too if that's what works for my santa. This is my BGG collection/wishlist, this is my DTRPG wishlist and all the RPGs I own that have a listing there should be on my Goodreads (years later and DTRPG still doesn't have a way to share what I already have), and this is my roughly up to date miniatures collection not including big rear end boxes of Bones 2/3/4/5/6 so many bones. Surprises, local delights, home made demonstrations of your skills/passions, food and alcohol, et al, are all fine with me, I mean there's lots of things that I don't even know I want yet :buddy: All parcels will be inspected by Junior Trainee Customs Officer Bonnie

Solemn Vow
Grinch?! Where?! :tfrxmas:

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Time for a new bony boi for the collection, looks like Harvester #2 and once I get more Mortek guard I can stick both of them behind some mortek guard blobs for some real annoying resurrection fun times for the other guy.

Thanks DigitalRaven! :black101:

edit: I have no idea what to do with the base for this, I originally was planning on buying or trying again to print (I've struggled with 3D printing, I wonder if I just don't have the right spot for the printer) some bases. You can make some yourself, of course, but I quite like the pre-gen bases

Incidentally, I actually found some bases I might like....from Txarli Factory. Figures lol

"Annoying Resurrection Fun Times" is surely the best part of any boney boi army!

There's a second part that I thought would be delivered at the same time, but the Elves of Bezos now say should be arriving today.

by.a.teammate
Jun 27, 2007
theres nothing wrong with the word panties
Presents have been sent! now just to hope the mail strikers get what they want and you get your present by xmas!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
This arrived a few days ago but I've only now got the chance to photograph it.

Another big box! The Mighty Lancer cometh! What could be within?

More terrain! It's going to be a very gothic year ahead, I see.

Thanks Santa!

So many skulls...tiny, tiny skulls...

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
Hark packages!

This one arrived a day or two ago, I just hadn't gotten around to digging into it. Thank you Santa!

Today this package arrived! This is excellent, I never knew their was MDF stuff like that for legion. Also super excited to read though the Dungeoneer Guide. I <3 old AD&D books. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

thegodofchuck posted:

There's a part 2, too. Not a tutu.

Part 2 arrived.
ORK KOMMANDOS!
Thanks again!
You are far too generous.