Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Kongming posted:

So far everything has been going well, except for a period of time when my pasture animals were constantly being attacked by agitated ravens, which chased them off the pasture. So my dwarves had to go out and bring the animals back while fending off the ravens. Eventually all the ravens were killed. Meanwhile, my fisherdwarf was depressed because he couldn't worship his god, so I built a church to the god. Unfortunately, he was a victim to the ravens and constantly has flashbacks about being attacked by ravens. Now his personality says "He doesn't care about anything anymore" and he remains unhappy.

lol might be why

https://twitter.com/tanyaxshort/status/1600914913157079042

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Fungah! posted:

its thursday night. i'm at a coffee shop playing i was a teenage exocolonist, the game awards start in 140 minutes, and at home my wife is pleasuring plumbob

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
have a bad feeling about our doctors

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m installing this tonight.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Casting my line, feeling an intense killing intent emanating from the nearby squirrels as my lure splashes at what seems like 100 decibels against the backdrop of the suddenly-silent woods

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

lol cool.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

Casting my line, feeling an intense killing intent emanating from the nearby squirrels as my lure splashes at what seems like 100 decibels against the backdrop of the suddenly-silent woods

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Arch Nemesis posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they have a special category for nintendo while everyone else fights over the "mature" categories

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
wrong thread

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

wrong thread

Lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

Arch Nemesis posted:

elf help book posted:

they have a special category for nintendo while everyone else fights over the "mature" categories

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

elf help book posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Agitated horses silently slaughtered all 20 of my turkeys on my first fort.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Thread's all here now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
going into year 3... time to make the military and then... conquest. LETS loving GO BOYS!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

have a bad feeling about our doctors

Carpentry is a type of surgery. You use a saw

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

thats awesome that I'm in charge of BBGs moms pussy even if my happiness icon doesnt reflect it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Going to be late for work… uhhh waiting for clothes to dry.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

Thread's all here now

We're just going to leave the guy named "trying to jack off" alone to shear the sheep?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

We're just going to leave the guy named "trying to jack off" alone to shear the sheep?

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Carpentry is a type of surgery. You use a saw

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

stockpile fuckin on fire tonight

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

dunno when I'll have time to play this again but I bought it to pay for the years of priceless entertainment.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I think I'll take the plunge after work today after not playing it in literally half my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m excited to see how well I’ll bust out the keybinds having not played for 13 years myself brother.