Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Thank you, no furher questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Keru posted:

How is a cat antisemitic?
I think Art Spiegelman has a book on this.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Ex-Trump thread main character with genuine mental health issues who constantly vlog himself doing dangerous things. Permabanned due to long-term behaviour and aggression against other users, including demanding a user to explain that their cat isn't antisemetic

I DEMAND YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOUR CAT LOOKS.

LIKE.

THIS!!!

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

astral posted:

Yes, the one who once made a QCS thread specifically to draw attention to his vlogging.

there's like 3 subjects that bring astral out of the woodwork and this poster is one of them lmfao

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Aggression tactics used by Alec Eiffel (not unlike LBJ leaning over people to domineer them during arguments) include changing people's avatar to photos of his own face with rude words written on them. Removing him as a user has resulted in a reduction of forums revenue.

I feel like this downplays how much he was actually spending because Jeffy said it made a noticeable impact.

How TF did this dude have so much money?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

The Kins posted:

I think Art Spiegelman has a book on this.

lol

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

MarcusSA posted:

I feel like this downplays how much he was actually spending because Jeffy said it made a noticeable impact.

How TF did this dude have so much money?

Based on the figures Jeff just posted, it looks like "a noticeable dent" could be like a few hundred bucks a month, which is well within the entertainment budget of someone with a decent job and bad priorities

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Have some more steam keys

Brothers: A Tale of Two Son - LVYXB-T4822-GKTE7

Endless Space 2 - DKMC2-MPJAD-BP0JJ

DV: Rings of Saturn - 8AB9M-N46EG-MK6T6 (the demo is actually the full game ATM if this key doesn't work)

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Ex-Trump thread main character with genuine mental health issues who constantly vlog himself doing dangerous things. Permabanned due to long-term behaviour and aggression against other users, including demanding a user to explain that their cat isn't antisemetic

is he the one that would embed mp4s of himself like bothering people in public

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I can't believe Bill Clinton guy was already milkshake ducked.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i dont know what any of the words in that post mean individually or in sequence

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
anyway armored core ftw

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Keru posted:

How is a cat antisemitic?

lovecraft's lesser-known cat

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
If death stranding 2 doesnt destroy my life and give me dreams where im just playing the game im going to be let down

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

looking forward to death stranding 2: strand harder

this time, norman reedus will bring south America together

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
saw the weird groyper nazi zoomer jump on stage and praise slick willy then went to go get smashed and watch ghost in the shell

poppin into the sagas thread before I fire up ferris bueller to see what's up did jeff perma plinkey or is he being beta lowtax still

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

demanding a user to explain that their cat isn't antisemetic

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Cats, widely known as the purring Jews, can't be anti-Semitic by definition.

Now think, why is it that dogs are the ones who pick up on dog whistles?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

when i came back to the forums and registered this account, it seemed like half of cspam users had avatars of alec eiffels ugly face. genuinely terrible poster, glad the mods killed him.

i guess now half of cspam has ai bernie avatars now, is thsi an improvement? maybe! the perpetrator of bernie avatars is unknown however.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my cousin had a cat that would get pissed the hell off if a woman got anywhere near it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i used to work at a dog kennel, one time we had a dog stay with us that i guess had been abused by a man and was consequently extremely scared of/aggressive towards all men. only the ladies who worked there were allowed to do anything with the dog because it would bite. very sad :(

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Endorph posted:

my cousin had a cat that would get pissed the hell off if a woman got anywhere near it

Same but guys. It'd rub up against you realize you're a guy then attack you.

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

I had no idea the SA store still pulled in numbers like that, and also I find it incredibly hilarious that a single individual made a noticeable impact on the store's income over an extended period

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Kild posted:

Same but guys. It'd rub up against you realize you're a guy then attack you.
i think my cousin's cat just hated the smell of makeup or perfume or something cause the one time i stayed over there it was fine with me first thing in the morning until i got ready to go home

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

lobster shirt posted:

i used to work at a dog kennel, one time we had a dog stay with us that i guess had been abused by a man and was consequently extremely scared of/aggressive towards all men. only the ladies who worked there were allowed to do anything with the dog because it would bite. very sad :(

My dog was like this when I adopted her, it was sad as hell. She is better about it now, though it did take about a year for her to wind it down enough that I was reasonably comfortable with her meeting male friends.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

There was a while I couldn't go to my friend's house because she was fostering a rottweiler that hated people with curly hair. Which might bring this back around to pet antisemitism

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Pet Antisematary

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Goon Saga: Kolby's racist dog.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My friend's cat is so friendly he runs to the door to greet you with his two dogs lol. Then when everyone is sitting around the dining room table chatting he sits in the nearby sink to listen, and you can only see the top of his head and ears because it's a deep sink. Love that little guy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fsmhunk posted:

My friend's cat is so friendly he runs to the door to greet you with his two dogs lol. Then when everyone is sitting around the dining room table chatting he sits in the nearby sink to listen, and you can only see the top of his head and ears because it's a deep sink. Love that little guy.

That's adorable

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cats and dogs ftw

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Cats and dogs ftw

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Cats and dogs ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Cats and dogs ftw

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Fsmhunk posted:

my cat also joins us for dinner but she sits on the back of a nearby couch and watches us, and if we're eating something with chicken in it she chirps occasionally requesting a bite lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Man people really don’t like the Adbot grandma stuff lol.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Working from home is cool be cause you can spend time with your pets. The dog sleeps by me almost all day it rocks.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

MarcusSA posted:

Man people really don’t like the Adbot grandma stuff lol.

best part of adbot grandmas is those were all locally sourced free range grandma pictures

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
My mom got diagnosed with cancer a few years ago (she's fine) and we got her a cat since our old dog and cat had passed away a few years prior and it was time

We went to a big animal shelter and this one cat kept just dying to come see us so we got him and he's been the best cat I've ever known and I honestly think he got her through it, just a pure ball of friendliness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Cats and dogs ftw