Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
having to deal with hillary is terrorism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lol

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Uncle Wemus posted:

I'll write in bernie again before I ever vote for joe or kamala or pete or Gavin or whatever useless goblin they put out

Bernie's a useless goblin too, hth. He surrendered to Biden during the primaries, sold out his donors by transferring their data to the Biden campaign, and has spent all his time since then endorsing and supporting Biden and his policies.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Stacey Abrams, but only because it was posted in this thread

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Gah got jumpscared.

lol I was close

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

i like stuff like this bc its a reminder of how far hillary has fallen

she was *this* close to being president and now she's doing car karaoke w her faildaughter chelsea

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

quote:

Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is leaving the Democratic Party and registering as a political independent, she told CNN's Jake Tapper in an exclusive TV interview.

"I've registered as an Arizona independent. I know some people might be a little bit surprised by this, but actually, I think it makes a lot of sense," Sinema said in a Thursday interview with Tapper in her Senate office.
Lmao

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Pouring one out for whoever wrote that big long post about all the procedural Senate poo poo the Dems were now unbound by thanks to their 51st vote.

:laugh:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Betrayal!
https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1601185342618357760?t=dXKYj-fPBA6QgoySwbcscg&s=19

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I hope she caucuses with the republicans then manchin does too

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
Can't stand the thought of losing all that power and not being the center of attention all the time

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Can't stand the thought of losing all that power and not being the center of attention all the time

yeah it's this she was already getting shoved aside for manchin in the headlines and poor baby needs her attention

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

that was not a particularly difficult guess

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the dems must be happy they dont have to even waste time making up some tedious garbage about why they just cant do insert good thing

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
wow keeping her and manchin in the party has yielded such incredible dividends like __________ and __________

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Kyrsten Sinema, who is not even a democrat,

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Acelerion posted:

Kyrsten Sinema, who is not even a democrat,

will continue to be endorsed by and receive funding from the dnc

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
lolling at all the college kids and volunteers in Arizona who went door knocking in the Arizona desert for Kristen Sinema in 2018

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Foiled again!!

lol Jesus Christ! The Dems have contempt for their voters. As soon as they got that 51 lmao

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

lolling at all the college kids and volunteers in Arizona who went door knocking in the Arizona desert for Kristen Sinema in 2018

It's not too surprising that a person sponsored mostly by multi-level marketers could get college kids to fall for a pyramid scheme.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

kind of funny how she constantly bashed Trump on the basis of him being a reality TV star and this is how she's chosen to evolve her career

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol

lmao

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Grey Fox posted:

kind of funny how she constantly bashed Trump on the basis of him being a reality TV star and this is how she's chosen to evolve her career

It’s not really evolving it’s more like winding down

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol Russ is more authentic and good at his job than Abuela

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

lmao

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol Russ is more authentic than Abuela

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1601196814996484096

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1601205307954581505

IDK this almost makes it funnier but I hope they run someone against her and eat poo poo in a 3 way race

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i dont think its even fair to count manchin as a dem hes pretty much a gop member in all but name same as sinema and probably a good chunk of the other "moderate" dem senators

which the dems love of course

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1601196814996484096

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1601205307954581505

IDK this almost makes it funnier but I hope they run someone against her and eat poo poo in a 3 way race

Hello Senator Kari Lake

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Not mine:

Everybody Hates Kyrs

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

who has screwed an organization worse, Russ with the Broncos or Abuela with the DNC

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

i can fix her

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tristeham posted:

they didn't manage to include Whelan in the exchange lol

im glad of it

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Grognan posted:

having to deal with hillary is terrorism

her brain broke after 2016 and decided that if Trump was supposed to be President then it must mean she is supposed to be a TV Star

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol Russ is more authentic and good at his job than Abuela

polls country, let's pokemon go

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

LOL

I wonder how all the defenders on Twitter are taking the news.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
lol at people pretending sinema 'changing parties' matters in any way whatsoever, despite the fact that there will be literally zero consequences either for her personally or any 'agenda' or 'policy' the democrat party prenteds that they want while voting down, let alone her funding from the dnc, which will remain intact

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Zvahl posted:

lol at people pretending sinema 'changing parties' matters in any way whatsoever, despite the fact that there will be literally zero consequences either for her personally or any 'agenda' or 'policy' the democrat party prenteds that they want while voting down, let alone her funding from the dnc, which will remain intact

does bernie get funding from the DNC? legit asking idk

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Vote!

No legislate!

Only vote!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

does bernie get funding from the DNC? legit asking idk

seems pretty difficult to google so spidey sense says yes, but given how often he dumps his extra money from poor people who want a better life into dnc's "unity fund" trash it's kinda moot since he's already doing something worse lol