Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

is pepsi ok posted:

polls country, let's pokemon go

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

does bernie get funding from the DNC? legit asking idk

Bernie has access to the democrat-party controlled NGPVAN database/software. He absolutely has access to their $, too.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

is it still misogyny to say she dresses like a clown?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
worst bisexual senator in my lifetime

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

a new study bible! posted:

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019

a new study bible! posted:

clxwn*

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Apparently theres speculation manchin might also leave

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

japanese attempts to solve the comfort women problem by giving them cat ears did not go well

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Brrrmph posted:

worst bisexual senator in my lifetime

I never thought I’d see a bisexual senator in my lifetime gently caress you don’t disparage her achievement

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

I thought something sounded familiar about this, and sure enough: https://www.curbed.com/2022/08/eric-adams-zero-bond-vip-room-baccarat.html

quote:

Eric Adams likes Zero Bond. A lot. This is one of the few things anyone can say with any certainty about the Adams mayoralty. Even before he took office, we knew it would become his de facto headquarters (despite not actually being a member. He was, in the past, often a guest of PR exec Ronn Torossian, but Torossian says that’s no longer the case). Through the New York Times stakeout of the mayor’s nightlife habits, we learned once again that the mayor really loves to visit the club and even seems to conduct mayoral business there — in May, according to the Times, Adams met with Atlanta mayor Andre Dickens in an even more exclusive location within the club: “a V.I.P. room unlocked with a fingerprint scanner.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/22/nyregion/eric-adams-la-baia-zero-bond.html

quote:

Through his relationship with the mayor, the owner of Zero Bond, Scott Sartiano, has risen: In February, Mr. Adams appointed him to the board of the Metropolitan Museum — one of the most coveted posts on the New York social circuit.

Mr. Young, the spokesman for the mayor, said that Mr. Adams pays for his meals at Zero Bond, but did not provide details or supporting records. Through a spokesman, Mr. Sartiano declined to be interviewed for this article or provide any records, except to say that the club itself did not pay the mayor’s bills at Zero Bond.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Clip-On Fedora posted:

https://twitter.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1600583313370255360?cxt=HHwWgMDQreKCtbYsAAAA

Oh weird! This strike was successful. I wonder what the difference between it and the rail strike was?

since 9/11 america has had a much greater respect of wiley airline pilots

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Facehammer posted:

Pouring one out for whoever wrote that big long post about all the procedural Senate poo poo the Dems were now unbound by thanks to their 51st vote.

:laugh:

once again I called it but got the particulars wrong (I thought manchin would go GOP).

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Can't stand the thought of losing all that power and not being the center of attention all the time

she's actually got a better chance at reelection as an indy than a dem, bc the party was going to primary her, and bc her job approvals are higher in the state than kelly's (at least that was the case around six months ago).

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Willa Rogers posted:

once again I called it but got the particulars wrong (I thought manchin would go GOP).

He might have if it went 50/50. But then again maybe not. Manchin only cares about power.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

her brain broke after 2016 and decided that if Trump was supposed to be President then it must mean she is supposed to be a TV Star

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

is pepsi ok posted:

polls country, let's pokemon go

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
her nominal party gained seats and she took the opportunity to quit the party. this is the worst political party of all time.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

i like stuff like this bc its a reminder of how far hillary has fallen

she was *this* close to being president and now she's doing car karaoke w her faildaughter chelsea

Her loss to Trump somehow freaky friday'd their careers.

lol, predictable but fruitful twist for next season.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Her spokeswoman says she will continue getting her committee assignments from Dems

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I feel like we're not applauding the historical advances in diversity of the democrats enough

https://twitter.com/FarnoushAmiri/status/1600631622965108743

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
She's holding the seat hostage and it probably will work lol.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

HallelujahLee posted:

Apparently theres speculation manchin might also leave

can’t let sinema hog all the spotlight lol

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Wait is this for real? loooool.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

can’t let sinema hog all the spotlight lol

The difference is that Manchin can't do as much damage as she can because any other dem who runs in WV would lose by 30 points. She can credibly say that she can give the seat to republicans if the dems contest her.

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

I hope Manchin leaves too because lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

get the CEO of hot topic to ban her from all stores

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

MassTran posted:

I hope Manchin leaves too because lol

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011
The only way Manchin would keep his seat would be to go straight to R. He couldn't go I and keep his seat.

Sinema switching to I is just the last "gently caress you" her handlers have told her to give to the Dems on her way out the door. She's going to try and hand her seat to an R before hiring on with Fox News.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

woops back to 50 votes, cant remove the filibuster sorry!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Excelzior posted:

woops back to 50 votes, cant remove the filibuster sorry!

Look, don't you DARE suggest that there's a rotating villain. That's been THOROUGHLY discredited. THOROUGHLY I tell you!

SchrodingersCat posted:

The only way Manchin would keep his seat would be to go straight to R. He couldn't go I and keep his seat.

And he wouldn't survive a Republican primary in WV anyway. He'd rather have complete and total control over one party in the Senate than be another shnook who's going to get voted out in 2024.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Senator Slur hand-writing Sinema a christmas card thanking her for saving him from having to take any blame

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Arizona is a 51-49 state. There are 100% enough sickos who like her to throw a general to a republican in 2024.

Regarding Manchin, I just see zero way he could win a republican primary.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

wow, gamers are less racist and faster on the uptake than sarah silverman

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Lol :ussr:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

500 good dogs posted:

I feel like we're not applauding the historical advances in diversity of the democrats enough

https://twitter.com/FarnoushAmiri/status/1600631622965108743

picture idea: Smythe

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

She's right

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

About avatar that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

strong "this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Rainbow Dash in made me actually look at what is really happening" energy