Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

hailthefish posted:

Your dwarves really, really hate being naked and their clothes will eventually rot and fall apart.

Do dwarves have to be completely covered or does it inly have to be a shirt, pants, and shoes maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

When trading, the Value amount isn't updating as I select goods to offer. Is that expected?

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Arrath posted:

Oh sure you absolutely could. But I believe the aquifer is generally above the genuine rock layers and a true dwarf doesn't built in silt they can't smooth.

I'm on a light aquifer and I have a few aquifer layers both in rock layers, I even have a good few rock layers above them where I have been building most of my fort so far. I have yet to even try working with water in a fort so I'm a bit apprehensive about making a well.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I got a request to make a specific temple. I designated the space, marked it as a temple, filled it with tables and chairs and an altar, but it's still not a temple yet. Do they/I need to donate money or something to move it along? I see there's 1000g in there but I need 2000g maybe?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Had a nice embark (stolen from this reddit post), I had everything working, even channeled the magma to under my forges for unlimited fuel. However, a pair of Langurs had been harassing me since the start, poking and prodding at the livestock pastured above, stealing a couple of items (including my only crossbow. Yet every time I sent the military, they'd just zip away and taunt from afar, only to come back once the military stood down.

This was until migrant wave #2, which included this lil guy, Mūtkhat Tobulusān, someone's pet ram.

Mūtkhat took no poo poo from the langurs; when they came back for their shenanigans, he decided he had enough:

You see, his kick propelled the langur over the edge of the canyon where the pasture is located, and 6 z-levels below, the langur splattered a-la Wile E. Coyote.

Mūtkhat took pride in this epic battle:

He knew that he had fulfilled his destiny.

For you see, Tobulusān in the dwarven language means "Canyonmurdered".

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Dec 9, 2022

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

explosivo posted:

I got a request to make a specific temple. I designated the space, marked it as a temple, filled it with tables and chairs and an altar, but it's still not a temple yet. Do they/I need to donate money or something to move it along? I see there's 1000g in there but I need 2000g maybe?
Try smoothing and engraving the walls. Alternately build a statue of precious metals and park it in there.

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

explosivo posted:

It is the room value. Make sure you've designated the walls as well as the internal space so they count, smooth everything. Then add some nice statues, make sure they have a nice gold or platinum altar. That kind of thing.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Gnoman posted:

It is the room value. Make sure you've designated the walls as well as the internal space so they count, smooth everything. Then add some nice statues, make sure they have a nice gold or platinum altar. That kind of thing.

Got it, thanks. I figured it was something like that but I put some more crap in there and the value didn't seem to move. I'll just have to put more crap in there!

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Oh no! I need to make them a good temple?!?!

I got a similar request, saw that they were a smallish religion in my fort, and built them like a worship closet. 5x6 room with an alter and a statue.

Guess they won't like that.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

wilderthanmild posted:

Oh no! I need to make them a good temple?!?!

I got a similar request, saw that they were a smallish religion in my fort, and built them like a worship closet. 5x6 room with an alter and a statue.

Guess they won't like that.

Yeah for mine the request included assigning a Priest, and if you look at the details of the worship closet it'll say it needs to be considered a temple before you can assign a priest. So I think it still works as a place of worship but as for the quest it's not quite there yet.

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

shame on an IGA posted:

Someone posted about this a few pages ago and I'm having the same issue: a ton of cooked products and empty barrels are building up in my kitchen with an empty food stockpile right next to it.

Masterwork roasts are rotting because no one is putting them in barrels and putting them away.

None of the stockpiles or workshops have any pull from or give to restrictions and there are no burrows designated anywhere in my fort.

What gives?

A screenshot or schematic might help. But maybe not.

Is the stockpile accessible for pathing? Has anyone ever been able to use it?

Is the stockpile outside a burrow so dwarves are forbidden from walking to it? Answered, no.

What happens if you make a new small stockpile? And a new kitchen?

Do any dwarves have the hauling job? Are they always busy with other, equal or higher prio jobs? Like hauling stone.
The likely explanation is that the job to move food is assigned to someone who is always busy. So they keep the job off the tasks list, yet never get to doing it. Blocking the barrel/stockpile/kitchen. Remember 1 stack of things can only be assigned to 1 dwarf at a time.

Personal note; stop using barrels, it's a waste of metal or wood. Make rock pots instead. They're heavy, but easier to make and very, very few jobs require a barrel to work.

Is the outside refuse hauling option on? Maybe the kitchen is claimed by a job to move refuse outside but that's outside the allowed burrow?

Do you have "Dwarves ignore food" option set.
Set it to "Dwarves gather food" by pressing o->r, so meals generate hauling jobs.

A stockpile that allows containers can only "give" to a stockpile that also allows containers. If you try to link stockpiles and "give" from a container stockpile to a non-container stockpile, the food will never be moved out of the container.

The wiki mentions something about some stacks not fitting in a barrel:
Now go back to the kitchen and add a Prepare Lavish Meal job. Four different types of meat will be gathered and turned into a twenty serving "roast". Note that a 20 item stack‡ like that is too big to fit inside of a barrel, so it will be placed directly onto the floor.
https://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/v0.31:Stonegears/Cooking

Hihohe posted:

Do dwarves have to be completely covered or does it inly have to be a shirt, pants, and shoes maybe?

The primary reason civilians wear clothing is for modesty. Some dwarves will also need to be extravagant, so clothing with quality or decoration bonuses will satisfy that. A particular benefit of footwear is to keep your dwarves from stepping barefoot in contaminants that can be dangerous.
Adult dwarves get unhappy thoughts if they are naked, or wearing tattered clothes. Babies do not wear clothes, but all adult and child dwarves will claim and wear clothing automatically, but will not automatically make any if none is available. Dwarves may incur several different clothing-related bad thoughts from:

Total nudity
Missing upper body covering (shirt, vest, dress, robe, cloak, or coat)
Missing lower body covering (trousers or skirts)
Missing footwear (shoes, sandals, or socks)
Wearing tattered clothing (items with "X" or "XX" wear, but not "x" wear)
Clothing thoughts are quite strong, and stack with each other. Tantrum spirals are likely unless you produce sufficient footwear, upper-, and lower-body-covering items. Thankfully, armor can also prevent most negative thoughts, and has the advantage of not being subject to wear, in addition to affording better protection.

Socks are absolutely critical, especially the ones that are on fire. Dwarves are prone to charging goblins to salvage the socks from a fallen comrade. As is right and proper.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

What's the best way to get an overview of what I should be doing to increase my dwarves' happiness? Is there anything in-game I can do to see what's causing the most unhappiness, other than going to the dwarves tab and clicking through each low-happiness dwarf and reading their thoughts individually?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

When I'm making a work order, I understand how to set up the conditions but what does the "10/10" mean that seems to remain on the order?

"Make Tables 10/10
-Amount of tables is less than 20"

Is the 10/10 the amount of items they make at once? Like does it check for less than 20 and if so it proceeds to make 10 back to back regardless of whether it will put you above 20 or not? Still pretty baffled with work orders.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

explosivo posted:

When I'm making a work order, I understand how to set up the conditions but what does the "10/10" mean that seems to remain on the order?

"Make Tables 10/10

Is the 10/10 the amount of items they make at once? Like does it check for less than 20 and if so it proceeds to make 10 back to back regardless of whether it will put you above 20 or not? Still pretty baffled with work orders.

That's correct. When you have less than 20, it will make a bill for 10, and then check again once that bill is complete.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

That's correct. When you have less than 20, it will make a bill for 10, and then check again once that bill is complete.

Hm, okay. So if I'm doing something like tables and chairs would it be best if I set it to 1/1 so I make them one at a time? That might explain why it seems like I have more doors and bins and poo poo than I was setting up to be crafted if it's making 10 every time I dip below 10.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

My gemcutter just became possessed and demanded a rough colorful diamond, so I found a blue diamond for him and he spent a few days locked alone in a tiny workshop before producing a Perfect Cut Blue Diamond which he named "Dearthfocus, The Perfect Nut" which he immediately gifted to the elves. He has been very productive ever since.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

deep dish peat moss posted:

"Dearthfocus, The Perfect Nut"

:allears:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

My gemcutter just became possessed and demanded a rough colorful diamond, so I found a blue diamond for him and he spent a few days locked alone in a tiny workshop before producing a Perfect Cut Blue Diamond which he named "Dearthfocus, The Perfect Nut" which he immediately gifted to the elves. He has been very productive ever since.
Good thing it's December.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

explosivo posted:

"Make Tables 10/10

Yes, that's basically it. When you add conditions to your work order, the order will not begin until all of the conditions are met.

It's not a bad idea to also include the conditions of having a minimum number of supply materials for the order to ensure you don't get job cancellation spam. For example, my clothing industry has six standing orders to make different clothing items when we're low on unowned clothing, in batches of 10, and to ensure I never see job cancel spam I have those orders also require a minimum of 60 cloth on hand.

You could also use these conditions to help industry chains that share source materials play nice and sort of prioritize one over another. Say your only source of fuel for your forges and smelters is burning wood for charcoal, but you also want to make sure you always have plenty of wood for carpentry or an emergency stock for strange moods. You would set a repeatable work order to Make Charcoal x10 when your supply of refined coal falls too low, but also make the order only proceed if you have at least 50 wood available.

Automated orders are very powerful ways of making sure industry chains are automated, so you the player only have to ensure you have plenty of source materials, and then you can leave your dwarves to handle keeping stocks of the middle materials in the chain up to desired levels.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Remember a few days ago when you thought this game wasn't focused on individual story telling?

I don't mean that to sound snarky, I just love all the stories people are sharing in this thread.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hey thanks this is super helpful. I actually just made a similar condition with my wood stove but need to start utilizing that elsewhere. It was really the batches of 10 thing that was still confusing me.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Another thing I forgot to mention, if you have multiple active orders that use the same workshop, like orders to make 10 rock coffers, 30 rock tables, and 50 rock thrones, then the workshop will cycle through the jobs, making one of each until their quotas have been met, so you don't really have to worry too much about big orders blocking smaller orders from getting completed. For large orders you want done sooner, though, it doesn't hurt to build some extras of that workshop type so there's more work being done in parallel.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I should have dedicated smith workshops for armour and weapons with their own dedicated smith dwarves right?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Popete posted:

I should have dedicated smith workshops for armour and weapons with their own dedicated smith dwarves right?

I do that with my legendary smiths, yeah.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
My first worldgen of the new Steam version is loving metal.

The largest dwarf civilization, the Tower of Deer, is currently (500 years in) ruled by the same queen it has had since the dawn of time. She at some point became obsessed with her own mortality and learned the secrets of life and death from her civilization's god of death himself, becoming one of the first necromancers. The worship of the death god is the largest religion in this civ by a long shot, and the necromancer-queen's undead are just a normal accepted part of everyday existence now. My first fort in this world has undead routinely visiting the tavern to hang out or perform, or coming to pray at the death temple, and as we speak there's an undead goblin reciting poetry to the diners. According to the game, people are growing suspicious about the queen not appearing to age, which seems like one hell of an understatement at this point (she is the only surviving original dwarf, and her compatriots' great-grandchildren are mostly dead by now).

The necromancer queen doesn't do much necromancy anymore, though, instead devoting her time almost entirely to wrestling competitions. Her most common opponent, with the championship swapping back and forth between them every few seasons, is the ruler of the neighboring goblin civilization, the immortal demon Sneakedlies the Puzzling Spider. Sneakedlies is ridiculously chill for a demon - he has only five kills to his name, hasn't killed anyone at all in two centuries, and, like his neighboring queen, dedicates his time almost exclusively to wrestling. There are at least two contests every year, and they have both appeared at all of them for centuries. I would like to see them both in the game-world because I am curious about their physical and combat stats at this point, they must both be terrifying.

These two civs have apparently settled on doing this rather than having wars, because they've been at peace with each other for most of recorded history.

sebmojo posted:

For the gang tag I'm asking people to post a story about their fort because I love dwarf stories, doesn't have to be elaborate

My very favorite story was from way back when libraries were first added.

I decided I wanted to build an academy, a fort built around a grand library and archive whose primary function was to serve as a repository of knowledge and a center of learning, fortified against threats and protected for future generations. I started small and humble, getting the essentials off the ground and then excavating a bare room with a couple shelves, tables, and chairs to serve as the beginning of the library. I bought all four books the first caravan brought, and got to work, assigning dwarves to rotate through scholar positions periodically. A few of them wrote books, my first wave of migrants brought a couple books, and soon we had nearly a dozen.

In the fall of the second year, the fortress was attacked by a wereboar. I drafted the militia and sent them outside to meet it. One of the militia captains was carrying a book, specifically a stone-bound mediocre textbook about geometry. For some reason, she did not drop the book, and instead went into battle holding it in her hand.

The werebeast approached, and I looked at it. In its hand, it carried a book - a codex, bound in stone. It was written by the werebeast about itself, an autobiography. The prose was, according to the description, pretty good.

The marksdwarf squad opened up, pincushioning the charging beast with bolts but not managing to kill it or bring it down. It managed to close with one of the marksdwarves before they could retreat, beating them to death with a loving book. I sent the melee squad in, and they closed for battle. This was the moment I noticed the captain was wielding a book. She struck the werebeast with a book. The werebeast hit her back with a book. There was now a book fight.

I really wish I could say the killing blow was struck with a book, because that would make for a better story, but unfortunately the beast's spine was shattered by a warhammer. A few of the many bruises on its mutilated body were, however, made by a book.

We memorialized the dead werebeast on a slab in the new library, next to the shelf where the master copy of its autobiography was stored. I had scribes make copies regularly and exported them on caravans for the remainder of my playtime on that fortress.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
I should have known the volcano had my number when it glared at me on the way out:

I got off to a really good start, executing my irrigation project by about the end of my first year - I was able to cap the volcano, build an absolutely huge cistern and irrigation system (that was completely repeatable, suitable for casting obsidian all the way down to the magma sea) and had my forges up and running in no time. I kind of neglected basic needs a bit during this period trying to rush through capping the volcano and ended up with a cluster of miserable dwarves I just could not get to be happy, and pretty much as soon as I started to get things up to speed, I inherited a kingdom and a barony :downs: I'm now forced to use all of the ore I had found to this point - all of it - building loving metal furniture for nobles. It wasn't good enough for the baron, who killed himself due to unmet needs shortly after, but the king turned out to be a pretty cool dude:

It was smooth sailing up to this point, aside from the Noble Scramble, and I thought I was gonna be in for a pretty long game here, until I got "The Dead Walk!" and my blood ran loving cold. I walled up, left half a dozen dwarves to die and decided to wait the siege out, because I had never had particularly great luck dealing with the undead. I spend about a year smoothing out walls and engraving and training up a squad of guys, and the undead finally leave, so I break the wall back down, and find out that giant birds have taken over the volcano in my absence, they are everywhere, I am losing dwarves every time somebody leaves the burrow (but replacing them just as quickly, since apparently every dwarven community for a thousand miles had Heard The Good News about my outpost) - I can't seem to build coffins fast enough and now ghosts are ripping through the halls of my fortress, giving people wedgies, slamming ecto cooler, and possessing children so they can make lovely artifacts

I crush some goblins. A giantess shows up and we absolutely loving destroyed her. We've got a human caravan in my depot and I've been winning some fights, so when the Dead come back around with more friends for a second siege, I decided to try my luck. The basic chump undead folded real quick, which felt great. I'm not getting strangled to death by a severed index finger, left hand! I lost 6/10 of my fighters but seemed to bring down the whole group. I open my burrows back up, and all my villagers run out to pick up the dead dwarves and give them a proper burial. Including the bodies of our defeated enemies. :downs: What could go wrong?

We're about half way to the cemetary when we discover that one of the dead dwarves we were burying was only pretending:

By the time I even noticed he was back up, he'd already ripped through a dozen dwarves; I had to re-organize my military, I sent them in and they ran in kung-fu movie style, getting instantly torn apart and thrown aside; he was smacking dwarves off the walls like they were beach balls. By the time he got back out to the depot, he'd killed 60 out of 71 dwarves and despite having been wailed on by everyone in my fortress he was able to kill the entire human caravan, then plow into my grazing animals. He killed all of them too.

None of these wounds seem to matter - when I hit abandon fortress he was still ripping across the map at gazelle speed. Toady's undead are total bastards, for real.

Surveying the carnage of my dead fort:

Some traps might have saved me a headache or two here, building defensible forts seems to be more important than ever before. Godspeed fellow dwarves.

(I'd like that gang tag if they're still being handed out)

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Had an ettin show up and step into a cage trap so hes on display in my tavern. Will she need to be fed or something? Will he die in that trap?

Also a goblin siege that my hasty militia happened to poo poo stomp with 3 losses. Now there are piles of trash hanging around of a bunch of equipment. How I do mass designate this stuff so I can use it or melt it down or something? Whats the thing to do? melt down and reforge into stuff? I don't have a metal economy yet. Its all leather militia and purchased arms

Dr. Fraiser Chain fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Dec 9, 2022

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Mister Bates posted:

The necromancer queen doesn't do much necromancy anymore, though, instead devoting her time almost entirely to wrestling competitions.

…

I had scribes make copies regularly and exported them on caravans for the remainder of my playtime on that fortress.

Lol loving incredible

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
When going through Legends is there a way to easily find cool characters, or is it just scrolling through rows and rows of bozos?

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Am I able to manipulate existing labor profiles? I have finally struck the earth, and among the oddities of the tutorial site I was given is that there's almost no actual soil under the grass. There's a thin layer of vegetation, but it's literally dolomite directly under that. I've struck hematite, bituminous coal, and kaolinite before I've found enough contiguous soil to plonk down a plump helmet farm. But getting back to the question, my starting miner is currently busying himself smoothing walls and floor instead of mining the new rooms I want him to mine. I could make the mining designations a higher priority, but I'd rather ho not smooth at all. I've found the labor screen, and I see the generic miner labor profile he's been assigned, but I don't see a way to edit that profile at all. Do I need to make a new one without smoothing in it?

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

neogeo0823 posted:

Am I able to manipulate existing labor profiles? I have finally struck the earth, and among the oddities of the tutorial site I was given is that there's almost no actual soil under the grass. There's a thin layer of vegetation, but it's literally dolomite directly under that. I've struck hematite, bituminous coal, and kaolinite before I've found enough contiguous soil to plonk down a plump helmet farm. But getting back to the question, my starting miner is currently busying himself smoothing walls and floor instead of mining the new rooms I want him to mine. I could make the mining designations a higher priority, but I'd rather ho not smooth at all. I've found the labor screen, and I see the generic miner labor profile he's been assigned, but I don't see a way to edit that profile at all. Do I need to make a new one without smoothing in it?

In this case you probably need to switch the already existing "engraving" profile from "everybody does this" to "only selected dwarves do this". I think smoothing is included there.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.

neogeo0823 posted:

Not sure about editing existing profiles, but for that particular problem, if you click the green button next to him on the miner labor, it'll turn red and he'll only do mining.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING
If tags are still available, and this qualifies, I've got a small story about my first real embark on the steam version. I haven't played in a few years, but I never stopped thinking about it, and had an embark idea that I'd been kicking around. A military squad that had become separated from the rest of the military and decided to just stake it out where they were until rescued.

quote:

B-Company, where the Army racks up all the misfits and trouble makers deemed expendable by the army. They call it Beard-Company, a mismatched bunch of rejects placed to serve our country as cannon fodder.

I created my embark with all my dwarves having half their skill points allocated to military stuff, with the exception of the doctor, who I assigned 8 points to the various medic-related skills. Two dwarves were axedwarves, two were mace dwarves, and the remaining three were marksdwarves. I had increased the level of savagery in the world in anticipation of this squad having a more combat focused build. I called the profile "Beard Company."

I click embark and begin my new playthrough. 3 days into the embark, I see one of my miners run into the fort with an angry face next to her. I check the status, and she was upset after seeing a fellow dwarf die. I check the combat log, and find the dwarf. It was my medic, dead after being attacked by a giant alligator.

Kharan
Jun 28, 2005
Ned is dead

A duck tale. Likot Berlogen is (was) a stout drake, owned by the dwarf Thob Asmelonul. Likot has a meager ability with social relationships and is sometimes annoyed at being caught in the rain, even though he loves the outdoors and the company of other animals.

Now Thob is dead, a ghost haunting the fortress, and Likot, still owned by his former master, pecks at anybody who comes close. Angry and confused, he has no use of his feet or his eyes, and the other animals have moved to a pasture further away.

He is alone, but not alone, as his master roams the lands.

Still Likot pecks, out in the rain.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Is there a faster way to designate tame animals for slaughter? I've got way too much poultry and it takes a lot of clicking. I assume the answer is "Build a room with a drawbridge that retracts so they all fall in a pit and die" but was hoping less complex than that.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I've designated some of my cats to be gelded but nobody is doing it. Do I need to set someones labour differently?

I'm drowning in cats over here.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

I have gelded ALL of my cats and I'm still getting new kittens. I finally got fed up and caged every male cat I had.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

5 years in and I lost the first of my starting 7, my carpenter. Dummy was walking on the frozen moat when spring came and could swim a few tiles over to the nearest ramp out. I guess I have to wait until winter again to retrieve him, and then I'll set my moat as restricted. Also I had a peasant show up with passable fighting skills so they were immediately drafted onto my sole squad, The Granite Veils. She had enough time to kit out in the standard steel set when a threat came!

2nd on the scene, she was promptly bitten around the hip, though the armor deflected the teeth. The shaking proceeded to rip up her hip muscles and tendons and...sever her spine.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

chglcu posted:

Not sure about editing existing profiles, but for that particular problem, if you click the green button next to him on the miner labor, it'll turn red and he'll only do mining.

Aha, that seems to do the trick. the designation there is kind of obtuse. Thankfully, not more obtuse than a lot of stuff in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Noticing that dwarves can have multiple lovers now, time to create one giant fortress polycule

New tantrum spiral just dropped, and it's a hot mess.