Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Once Hyperloop is active you'll all see how wrong you were! YOU WILL ALL SEE! Let that sink in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The guy in the top right, TOP, is from the Korean boy band Big Bang.

I know this because one of his team members is currently in jail for running a night club where he and his mates would drug women and then rape and torture them.

Just the best loving candidates, lol.
So they only have one TOP for eight other people on that space ship? Only like two people are going to be able to get their rocks off at a time. WTF

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Starship is gonna be on autopilot because none of the crew are even close to being qualified to fly it.

The Starship will also crater on lift-off, not because something failed on the rocket but because the autopilot had to divert to murder a child.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

PITY BONER posted:

So they only have one TOP for eight other people on that space ship? Only like two people are going to be able to get their rocks off at a time. WTF

It's zero gravity, the rest will all have to do the pushing and pulling

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

these twitter files have completely convinced me that twitter was "woke" and elon buying the company for the weed number and firing everyone was actually really good and pure

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Late to the party on this one, but I'm definitely OK with sending Steve Aoki as far away as possible.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Faces of death

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI86p6YogIg&t=4s

all i am picturing is this old sketch.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI86p6YogIg&t=4s

all i am picturing is this old sketch.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.

calm down elizabeth banks

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

It's very funny to me Taibbi is acting like these are incredible newsworthy stuff when it's basically leaking mod forum posts. And not even the embarrassing ones like whether someone should be treated like a smol bean or a mod wrote "quick warning this pic might be explicit" and showed Google image search results of a butt

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

whats up with Taibbi? I only remember him from the older days of Griftopia etc. where he was like a wisetalkin rollingstone writer. How does somebody like that end up going to bat for trump and elon? what a loving joke

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Are all these "Twitter Files" info dumps a desperate attempt by Elon to get Trump to post on Twitter again?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

It's very funny to me Taibbi is acting like these are incredible newsworthy stuff when it's basically leaking mod forum posts. And not even the embarrassing ones like whether someone should be treated like a smol bean or a mod wrote "quick warning this pic might be explicit" and showed Google image search results of a butt

Lmfao I will never forget that last one

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

PhazonLink posted:

he's not because coffins are a mature/solved technology and he hasnt tried to invent them but worse.

Ahem

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Renreeja posted:

whats up with Taibbi? I only remember him from the older days of Griftopia etc. where he was like a wisetalkin rollingstone writer. How does somebody like that end up going to bat for trump and elon? what a loving joke

hes old bald and mad his dick dont work

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Renreeja posted:

He developed a crippling case of Greenwald's Disease. So sad.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

why would I care about the Home Alone 2 guy getting a twitter ban

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

He didnt intend those as coffins. also lol at it still being too wide to fit in the narrower cave parts even though the news was reporting various cave measurements.

Also another reason why Musk wants to buy wikipedia. the Cave Rescue page has no Musk.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Renreeja posted:

if i remember correctly, he crack pinged hard over people bringing up that he probably hosed young teens in his gonzo journalist days and trump winning kinda hosed up his brain. idk. i liked his "i can't breath" book about eric gardner and its a good break down of the case and why broken windows policing is loving stupid and etc.

i have suspecion that alot of gonzo journalists like him, greenwald, that other dipshit and a couple others are super contrarians who after realizing that being sorta socially progressive/liberal is the main stream now, decided that the chuds were the real folk/volk heroes that needed protection. thats also why i think a bunch of zoomers do it too, because its "counter culture/"gently caress you dad" poo poo.

with elon and trump, its mostly a mix of them both being bigoted shitheads who are also incredibly incurious and dumb socially.

Sir John Falstaff posted:

He developed a crippling case of Greenwald's Disease. So sad.

greenwald was always a nazi simp though. he just go a pass for a while because of snowden and because some morons still think greenwald is smart.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 10, 2022

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

This new Knives Out installment is taking an ambitious turn.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I know this because one of his team members is currently in jail for running a night club where he and his mates would drug women and then rape and torture them.

oh for gently caress's sake

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Megillah Gorilla posted:

have you ever date raped, on the mooooooooon?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Automatic Slim posted:

This new Knives Out installment is taking an ambitious turn.

I mean really it's just going back to the first one with having a group of unlikable people who all seem guilty of hell of something.

(The likeable people not part of the family or already murdered, not pictured.)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ded posted:

have you ever date raped, on the mooooooooon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeMeDihwyrg

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I can think of, like, dozens of artists I'd personally want to send on a trip around the Moon before the people in that billionaire's group.

Snoop Dogg, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Herbie Hancock, Billie Eilish, Damien Hirst, Jewel, Beyonce, John Carpenter, Dr. Dre, Steven Spielberg...

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I've tried to have rational conversations IRL why he's a complete douche but it ways comes back to "but look at those SEXY cars"

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Treecko posted:

I've tried to have rational conversations IRL why he's a complete douche but it ways comes back to "but look at those SEXY cars"

They look like melty Porsches. :confused:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Treecko posted:

I went to a sushi bar for dinner and ended up doing shots with some internet marketing professionals. All of them hated Elon Musk. One guy said he'd made good money shorting Tesla et al.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

Treecko posted:

I miss when knowing who Elon Musk was that guy who [...] and saving Twainese soccer teams stuck in a flooded cave.

Oh wait I don't miss it at all he has always a human trash fire.

Correction, he got pissy that someone else saved the Thai soccer team before he got the chance to milk his latest ideas-guy pitch of a mini sub or whatever for a couple of weeks/months. He got so pissy at the guy who saved the team that he became an easy mark for a 4channer or something who scammed him for a bunch of money for made up "proof" that the diver was a pedo.

Offler fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Dec 10, 2022

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Why are you showing off your mom's dildo?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I can think of, like, dozens of artists I'd personally want to send on a trip around the Moon before the people in that billionaire's group.

Snoop Dogg, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Herbie Hancock, Billie Eilish, Damien Hirst, Jewel, Beyonce, John Carpenter, Dr. Dre, Steven Spielberg...

Wait, a trip around the Moon? I was under the impression this was a group of people that would be crashing into the Moon?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Wait, a trip around the Moon? I was under the impression this was a group of people that would be crashing into the Moon?

Are there baby strollers on the moon?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There's even the massively famous quote from Carl Sagan in Contact about space travel, "They should have sent a poet".

Where's the god drat poet ellon!!!!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Now now, it might just be a trip past the moon

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

dr_rat posted:

There's even the massively famous quote from Carl Sagan in Contact about space travel, "They should have sent a poet".

Where's the god drat poet ellon!!!!

Maybe the irish gal is from Limerick

"Hickery dickery dock.."

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It's Musk's idea, so yeah, it will end up slamming into the moon

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Sadly no, or I would've said Kanye West.

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

Hey is there a cheap Steam Deck in there? I kinda want one of those.

steam deck owns. you should get one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylvian Wastes
Jan 3, 2022

by Hand Knit

Dapper_Swindler posted:

if i remember correctly, he crack pinged hard over people bringing up that he probably hosed young teens in his gonzo journalist days and trump winning kinda hosed up his brain. idk. i liked his "i can't breath" book about eric gardner and its a good break down of the case and why broken windows policing is loving stupid and etc.

i have suspecion that alot of gonzo journalists like him, greenwald, that other dipshit and a couple others are super contrarians who after realizing that being sorta socially progressive/liberal is the main stream now, decided that the chuds were the real folk/volk heroes that needed protection. thats also why i think a bunch of zoomers do it too, because its "counter culture/"gently caress you dad" poo poo.

with elon and trump, its mostly a mix of them both being bigoted shitheads who are also incredibly incurious and dumb socially.

greenwald was always a nazi simp though. he just go a pass for a while because of snowden and because some morons still think greenwald is smart.

A big part I think is that as the efforts of the leftist LGBT groups to raise awareness of their existence and issues succeeded, liberals accepted their message. But 'leftists' who made their whole identity opposition to liberals swung to oppose liberal values... like lgbt rights.