Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Vegetable posted:

Walker did very little going forward. Trippier or Alexander-Arnold would have been really good options, even if just for the last 20 minutes.

mbappe did virtually nothing thanks to walker playing like he did, alexander-arnold would have been an absolute nightmare in that game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

you live in america m8

Run out of gas yet?

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
https://twitter.com/septimusajprime/status/1601681823712829440?s=20&t=GhSus5_3L9tQMkYTK3CDgA

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Love Grealish just lookin around. Not a single thought in his beautiful head. Does he even know where he is? Probably not

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Really pathetic from England today. Constantly mobbing the ref and waving imaginary yellow cards. Glad they're out.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

lmao jesus

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I was surprised by how average France were. They took their two chances but otherwise didn't seem to offer much and were lucky to get a ref that's the blindest oval office to ever grace a football pitch so most of their lovely fouls went unpunished. I went in convinced they'd destroy England and go on to do the same to everyone else but now, I reckon Morocco can get one over them.

As for England, better than I expected but loving hell, someone take Kane to the glue factory, and Southgate needs to understand you can bring on subs for longer than 15 minutes. loving muppet.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jose posted:

you live in america m8

Lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

gif of this please gifman

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

Shrapnig posted:

Run out of gas yet?

I’ve been farting since before the Morocco match

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

pepsi putting fabrizio romano in their loving messi football skills ad is making me like, weirdly angry lol. the loving 'done deal!' merchant that only loser psychopaths like myself even know about. talk about failing upwards.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

I don't see anyone smoking though...

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
England defo the better side

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Sentinel Red posted:

I was surprised by how average France were. They took their two chances but otherwise didn't seem to offer much and were lucky to get a ref that's the blindest oval office to ever grace a football pitch so most of their lovely fouls went unpunished. I went in convinced they'd destroy England and go on to do the same to everyone else but now, I reckon Morocco can get one over them.

As for England, better than I expected but loving hell, someone take Kane to the glue factory, and Southgate needs to understand you can bring on subs for longer than 15 minutes. loving muppet.

Rice had a very good game neutralising the French midfield which is one of the reasons they looked much worse

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

NotJustANumber99 posted:

England defo the better side

Cant even score a normal goal

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

morocco are going to mince this french team

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

AnacondaHL posted:

fuckin chomp that victory baguette :lmao:

What's the Qatar boulangerie situation?

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

also lol england. i wonder who out of kane and rashford will get more pink thumb-men abusing them on social media in the next 24 hours. ah well.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

kcer posted:

mbappe did virtually nothing thanks to walker playing like he did, alexander-arnold would have been an absolute nightmare in that game
Just slot him at right centerback. Alternatively use them as a loving sub lol.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Croatia to win please

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Nostradingus posted:

Really pathetic from England today. Constantly mobbing the ref and waving imaginary yellow cards. Glad they're out.

France super lucky to not get a red and the ref was soft but OK.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Argentina are my sweepstake team so things still looking up

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Glad both the diving teams were knocked out today

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

AnacondaHL posted:

fuckin chomp that victory baguette :lmao:

excellent

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I regret to inform you that baguette looks stale

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Jose posted:

you live in america m8

lmao

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Just Chamber posted:

France super lucky to not get a red and the ref was soft but OK.
There was never a red card offence

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's ok, they didn't want to win this unethical world cup anyway.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

a real chump posted:

I regret to inform you that baguette looks stale

He probably brought it with him in a suitcase.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/UncleTrash/status/1601685924861317122

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Lmao

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Vegetable posted:

Just slot him at right centerback. Alternatively use them as a loving sub lol.

don't think there's any scenario where i want alexander-arnold defending against dembele, griezmann, and mbappe

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

goatface posted:

He probably brought it with him in a suitcase.

smuggled down one leg in a cast

whostolemyhat
Jan 15, 2014

Sentinel Red posted:

France were giving away so many fouls, Upamencano in particular, and really sitting back. I can't see them getting any further (unless they just do exactly the same as today :thunk:)

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
we were dreadful, it makes it even funnier

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Morocco v Croatia final plz

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

I mean, I'm no soccerologist or whatever, and I get that captains take penalties, but is it really that wise to have a guy take a game tying, and possibly pens forcing (meaning a likely THIRD PK in the same game), PK against his club keeper who has seen his poo poo countless times?

Was he actually laughing at the penalty miss, or wincing at his missed chance right before the replay aired?

glyph fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Dec 10, 2022

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

vyelkin posted:

gif of this please gifman
gif

mp4
https://i.imgur.com/CxwtRbA.mp4

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
french baguette guy is peak 'say the line bart'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

glyph posted:

I mean, I'm no soccerologist or whatever, and I get that captains take penalties, but is it really that wise to have a guy a game tying, and possibly pens forcing (meaning a likely THIRD PK in the same game), PK against his club keeper who has seen his poo poo countless times?
Kane is good at pens, and I don't think Lloris is known to be particularly good at them. Also it's totally immaterial since Kane skied it anyway lol.