Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Silly gifts, yeah... Ideally you want a mix of something ridiculous, something cool, and something silly so people can fight over things.

Out of 17 ppl there were at least 3 gift cards lol

Edit: gonna go get some frozen durian and hide it in their trunk. Thanks Costco!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

We did that years ago after my family had visited and unironically brought some Harry and Meghan wedding bullshit so threw it all together. It was a 50/50 split between people getting rid of it vs those who wanted it for some reason.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

costco has great coldcuts. I want that on my tombstone.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I had to get two white elephant gifts and one was a Costco 1000 piece puzzle and a box of Kirkland Signature Cabernet. The other was a two pack of LED toilet lights

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Solestado Muffuletta Olive Salad - I noticed they weren’t carrying the “That Pickle Guy” brand for this anymore (that one has a crude drawing of a man wearing a barrel on a GeoCities-rear end label). I’m not sure I like this one as much. It’s chopped very coarsely with annoyingly variably sized pieces. I can’t shake the feeling that something is a bit “off” with it (not sure if it’s the oil they use or what). Next time I use it I’ll try chopping it finer first.

Kirkland Signature New Zealand Grassfed Butter - Bought this on a whim instead of the Kerrygold. It’s not as soft, that’s for sure. Not sure I like it as much.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nfcknblvbl posted:

You too? They’ve been handing out $100 gas cards to me every month for 9 months now. I drive an EV so I sell it to a coworker for $60.

$100 a month means a free gas station breakfast burrito per day you utter moron.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

:eyepop:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
AND MAYONESA :vince:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

well well well this has my attention

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
So jalapenos are ok but not onions?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jalapeño Mayo Polish sausage

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

bird with big dick posted:

I'll take 5

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

SirPablo posted:

So jalapenos are ok but not onions?

Apparently they have the onions too, it's in Mexico.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Make American Costco Great Again Like it is in Mexico!!

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

If those are raw I'd be all over them, but they are probably the pickled bullshit.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
I hope they’re pickled

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

every country is truly more free than america

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

$100 a month means a free gas station breakfast burrito per day you utter moron.

I used to do this until they switched to gas only cards. RIP.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’ve lost twelve pounds since getting an EV because I no longer get a MOAB breakfast burrito from Maverik once a week.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I’ve lost twelve pounds since getting an EV because I no longer get a MOAB breakfast burrito from Maverik once a week.

That's awesome dude.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yes, please. I would forgive the missing onions and sauerkraut if I had this.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Honestly forgot that people visited gas stations weekly. It seems like a thing you only do on a roadtrip. I love refueling at home while I sleep.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

They sell these in the Seattle area Costco's. Well, jalapeno cream cheese bacon. They're divine.

https://costcofdb.com/product/bavarian-meats-seattle-style-kraken-sausage-3-2-lbs

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I got these but I waited too long to eat them and when I did they gave me horrendous shits.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Wayne Knight posted:

Honestly forgot that people visited gas stations weekly. It seems like a thing you only do on a roadtrip. I love refueling at home while I sleep.

There are some gas station chains that are like, legit good. Casey's has great pizza, Kwik Trip has p solid hot food from what I've tried

It's still weird af to me and I accept it, lol

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Tokelau All Star posted:

Saw this in the freezer last night. I really want to pick some up but I'm pretty sure my wife would barf and then kill me if she smelled it thawing in the house.

:stare: Holy poo poo, if that's really some Musang King in those boxes, you're getting the good stuff. No wonder prices here in Malaysia have gone up- you imperialists are back at it again, stealing our most valuable resources!

But seriously though:

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Durian is good, eat it you loving cowards

iroc.dis
Mar 15, 2013

Johnny Truant posted:

There are some gas station chains that are like, legit good. Casey's has great pizza, Kwik Trip has p solid hot food from what I've tried

It's still weird af to me and I accept it, lol

Similarly, Buc-ees is spreading around more of the South and Mid-Atlantic and they have really good food made in-house. Same with Parker's Kitchen. They're spread around Georgia and the Carolinas and from what my coworkers tell me, their chicken is better than any of the fast food options.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gas station fried chicken :allbuttons:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Casey's pizza is diarrhea city

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

PokeJoe posted:

Casey's pizza is diarrhea city

Get a stronger gut friend, their nacho pizzas are fuckin :discourse:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

numberoneposter posted:

gas station fried chicken :allbuttons:

Don’t you dare speak ill about Buc-ees. It’s like if a gas station had a Costco instead of Costco having a gas station.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sorry i meant gas station fried chicken is the best

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

There's a truck stop between Eugene and Portland that has surprisingly good hot food. Like, their pizza is actually good, not sad frozen pizza with extra grease like I would expect.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

numberoneposter posted:

sorry i meant gas station fried chicken is the best

Some day you’ll know the glory

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

CaptainSarcastic posted:

There's a truck stop between Eugene and Portland that has surprisingly good hot food. Like, their pizza is actually good, not sad frozen pizza with extra grease like I would expect.

Maveriks actually have good food, since that's what inspired this derail. Also, if you're in a specific part of the southwest, Allsup's fried burritos are :discourse:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

No.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dick Fontaine posted:

Some day you’ll know the glory

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You talking about the huge one between Corvallis and Eugene? The Fuel-N-Go?

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
So are Malaysians tricking each other into eating gas station burritos?

Cause some are good and now I might have to try Durian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

You talking about the huge one between Corvallis and Eugene?

No, this one is north of Salem. I just looked it up and it's the Flying J.