Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Dirty Sock
Nov 4, 2005

Death to Legoland!
You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.

Edit: [tha first page post ejaculatah]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Eiba posted:

I kind of feel like Cassian is already hard.

:hmmyes:

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Back door, huh? Good idea.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Yahoo! You're all clear, kid, now let's blow this thing and go home.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
This thread has been really loving weird over the weekend

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Parkingtigers posted:

Ejaculate? In our hour of triumph?

:golfclap:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Parkingtigers posted:

lol, I'm going to remember this one

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I think you overestimate their chances.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Look at the size of that thing!

sad question
May 30, 2020

Cover me, Porkins!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
At that speed are you sure we can pull out in time?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
There's a fifteen year old youtube video doing this exact shtick and I'm trying to find it.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Butterfly Valley posted:

This thread has been really loving weird over the weekend

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!

Parkingtigers posted:

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Seems like exactly the right moment, although it lasting an hour would be a little excessive.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
Lock rear end-Foils in attack position.

Azhais posted:

Ah, the Babylon 5 season 4 gambit. Maybe they'll get a surprise 3rd season and have to scramble for a psicorp plotline

I mean a Gilroy show about the rebellion set directly AFTER Rogue One? gently caress yes.

Speaking of which, they'lL never do it but basically the only deepfake Luke content I'd actually be interested would be if they did something around that time, showing him go from where he is at the end of A New Hope to deserting the rebellion in ESB.

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Dec 11, 2022

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I'd definitely watch Luthen et al running around between ANH and ESB. Iirc the situation there is that the Alliance has put itself on the map as the banner to flock to right as the Empire scared a bunch of fence sitters off, but also the Alliance got the poo poo kicked out of it and has to go on the run so it's hard to actually coordinate anything

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

And one ends up isolated and blown up while one overthrows the Empire.

Lol using fictional storylines as a way to defend your politics

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
A post Episode 4 show about how Luthen found his iconic wig on Coruscant.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

Old Luthen Chronicles

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

StashAugustine posted:

I'd definitely watch Luthen et al running around between ANH and ESB. Iirc the situation there is that the Alliance has put itself on the map as the banner to flock to right as the Empire scared a bunch of fence sitters off, but also the Alliance got the poo poo kicked out of it and has to go on the run so it's hard to actually coordinate anything

A post-Yavin show in the Gilroy mode would be less espionage and more sabotage/assassination, keeping the scale small and the tension high. I'd be into it.

I mean, I still want a Star War in the vein of WW2 navy movies, but I understand that's going to involve lighting barns full of money on fire.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm glad my off the cuff post before bed created some amusement. I hope the series continues to dump on Karn, just keep pulling him up slightly and then dumping him down even further. Serves him right for being such a bootlicker.

Even if Gillroy doesn't do anything himself again, I hope he works with people making other Star Wars content to help them bring the quality up.

Madurai posted:

A post-Yavin show in the Gilroy mode would be less espionage and more sabotage/assassination, keeping the scale small and the tension high. I'd be into it.

I mean, I still want a Star War in the vein of WW2 navy movies, but I understand that's going to involve lighting barns full of money on fire.

Something entirely shipbased might actually benefit from the Volume. Huge hanger being projected so the actors can walk through it, plus steal the Star Trek method of modular sets that can be moved around. You only need so many hallways and rooms that look different on a ship.

sad question
May 30, 2020

Cheesus posted:

Back door, huh? Good idea.
And I thought they smelled bad... on the outside!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

fartknocker posted:

Look at the size of that thing!

Judge me by my size do you, hrrm?

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

The Scalp of Darth Plagueis

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hannibal Rex posted:

The Scalp of Darth Plagueis

Luthen: Is it possible to buy such a thing?
Palpatine: .....not.... on the open market....

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

twistedmentat posted:

I'm glad my off the cuff post before bed created some amusement. I hope the series continues to dump on Karn, just keep pulling him up slightly and then dumping him down even further. Serves him right for being such a bootlicker.

When season 2 starts, I desperately need Dedra to tell him "Actually saving my life entitles you to neither jack nor poo poo" and giving him the brush off just when he thinks he's finally going to get a win.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
She did tell him outside of the ISB that if she ever saw him again she'd have him arrested, so I hope she does just that.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

sad question posted:

How wude!

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

While it's always ways to keep expectations low for the future of the franchise under Disney, I've been begging for Star Wars to expand beyond the magic space monks for ages now, and I'm just so absurdly thankful that when they finally made something without a jedi in it, it wasn't bungled to gently caress, giving them reason to never do that again.

They need to grow what Star Wars can be, and Andor is the best possible foot forward.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Were there jedi in boba book? Leaving aside when it just became the mandalorian for a while I guess

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

bentacos posted:

She did tell him outside of the ISB that if she ever saw him again she'd have him arrested, so I hope she does just that.

Syril gonna be making some Death Star widgets in s2.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

sad question posted:

"You're lucky you don't taste very good." ("You're lucky to get out of there." on the 70mm version).

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

No Mods No Masters posted:

Were there jedi in boba book? Leaving aside when it just became the mandalorian for a while I guess

Iirc there's some Grogu force poo poo in the final ep.

Servetus
Apr 1, 2010

Fighting Trousers posted:

When season 2 starts, I desperately need Dedra to tell him "Actually saving my life entitles you to neither jack nor poo poo" and giving him the brush off just when he thinks he's finally going to get a win.

I want Syril to get driven clean out of imperial service. Karn and Mosk show up as rather sad Bounty Hunters in the Mandalorian or Ahsoka shows.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

No Mods No Masters posted:

Outside of Luke and Ashoka appearing in one of the Mando episodes of Boba, no. Just them.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Servetus posted:

I want Syril to get driven clean out of imperial service. Karn and Mosk show up as rather sad Bounty Hunters in the Mandalorian or Ahsoka shows.

It turns out Bossk actually IS just a guy in a lizard costume.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Lobok posted:

It turns out Bossk actually IS just a guy in a lizard costume.

this would be great

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007
I'd love 4 more seasons of Andor, but season 2 is going to be just fine. We'll essentially be getting 4 Andor "movies" of cold star war shenanigans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

e: wrong thread