Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Think of all the good things Hitler brought to Germany... that were bombed to dust when the Allies came rolling through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

sweet geek swag posted:

Think of all the good things Hitler brought to Germany... that were bombed to dust when the Allies came rolling through.

interesting

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

A farting mink posted:

Could you for the love of god just give me an avatar of a lovely pokemon and a 12 hour probe? Holy hell!

E: And I promise to stop praising Hitler's Germany.

no, gently caress you, i earned this dumb poo poo avatar for pissing on idiots, not for praising fash.
(trust me, i prefferred the second one, but some people seemed to dislike alleging i gently caress dogs)

staberind fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Dec 12, 2022

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1602113254360162304

I'll leave the words to others here.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Buce posted:

Autobahnned for hitler posting

lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Super weird posting, Elon

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Lmao it rules when he gets into pissing off sitting senators

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

A farting mink posted:

Oh for fucks sake, the Germans got highways built in a brand new way during WW2 and not just all of Europe but the rest of the world adopted those methods.

gently caress Hitler and gently caress this stupid avatar.

E: and Kanye sucks.

o_O

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Forcing your pronouns onto others :qq:

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

the holy poopacy posted:

This has to be some sort of Nathan Fielder type caper

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What is this research that fauci supposedly used to kill people

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

the holy poopacy posted:

Gonna accuse the next person I meet of forcing me to use their name

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

"Forcing your pronouns onto others"

gently caress all the way off with that

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Did Musk just directly accuse Fauci of funding the creation of covid?

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Did he do the war on christmas because somebody said "happy holidays" to him once, or is just personal tools for consideration of others the new conservative microaggression?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Did Musk just directly accuse Fauci of funding the creation of covid?

Yeah it sounded like ol musky is deep into the whole lab leak theory

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

You’d think this would lose him the fan base of right wing creeps that dont believe in Covid but they can effortlessly hold the ideas that Covid is both fake and a Chinese super weapon at the same time

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

the holy poopacy posted:

THE HORROR

stop forcing me to treat you with basic human decency, you tyrants. you literal trans-hitlers.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
I wish he was in his dumb roadster right now.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

100% that post is about his kid

5-meo-catte
Apr 23, 2012

caffeine
you're all that I wanted in a girl
you're all that I need in the world

A farting mink posted:

Could you for the love of god just give me an avatar of a lovely pokemon and a 12 hour probe? Holy hell!

E: And I promise to stop praising Hitler's Germany.

It would be unsporting of the mods to undo something that I paid ten dollars for

you can undo it for five, but I'll probably spend another ten whenever I notice you did that, nazi.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

What is this research that fauci supposedly used to kill people
"gain of function" is a relatively broad genetic research term that includes experimentation with viral transmissibility, particularly in regard to establishing how they might leap from animals to humans, that is somewhat controversial because knowing how things could spread to humans is only one step away from making them spread to humans.
the "research' by doctor fauci" is related to funds approved by the national institute of health for a lab located in china to study bat-originating diseases leaping to humans. fauci's, and the nih's, position is that the research funded by the grant did not rise to 'gain of function' levels and the viruses in this particular study are not genetically linked to covid. musk here is parroting the right-wing conspiracy theory that the nih funded gain of function research in china that resulted in the covid-19 virus being released either accidentally or intentionally. this is despite covid being genetically unrelated to the viruses being studied in the lab, despite it being part of a family of viruses that regularly make the jump from animals to humans, and despite that a pandemic like covid was foreseen for many decades and was in fact why this kind of research was being funded in several countries across the world in the first place.
it all just comes down to "they were doing virus research of bats in china because it was identified as a high-risk viral source, and one time someone said covid came from people eating bats in china, and fauci mysteriously happened to be involved in both (because it's literally his job)."

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Buce posted:

Autobahnned fuhr hitler posting

ftfy

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Ghostlight posted:

"gain of function" is a relatively broad genetic research term that includes experimentation with viral transmissibility, particularly in regard to establishing how they might leap from animals to humans, that is somewhat controversial because knowing how things could spread to humans is only one step away from making them spread to humans.
the "research' by doctor fauci" is related to funds approved by the national institute of health for a lab located in china to study bat-originating diseases leaping to humans. fauci's, and the nih's, position is that the research funded by the grant did not rise to 'gain of function' levels and the viruses in this particular study are not genetically linked to covid. musk here is parroting the right-wing conspiracy theory that the nih funded gain of function research in china that resulted in the covid-19 virus being released either accidentally or intentionally. this is despite covid being genetically unrelated to the viruses being studied in the lab, despite it being part of a family of viruses that regularly make the jump from animals to humans, and despite that a pandemic like covid was foreseen for many decades and was in fact why this kind of research was being funded in several countries across the world in the first place.
it all just comes down to "they were doing virus research of bats in china because it was identified as a high-risk viral source, and one time someone said covid came from people eating bats in china, and fauci mysteriously happened to be involved in both (because it's literally his job)."

Also, according to Musk lockdowns weren't necessary so he's pretty clearly saying that both the virus Fauci helped create is dangerous and also it's not a big deal. So not a big deal he tried to make people work through the worst of the pandemic.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I mean soon it could easily be the lockdowns weren't necessary because it was a risk those workers had to take, to help out an untold amount of future people.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Actually I think there are some “Covid isn’t real” and “Covid is a Chinese bioweapon” chuds fighting in the replies

Provide the proof that it killed millions, Elon!!!!!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Someone should ask him exactly what he thinks Fauci is guilty of. That should be good for a laugh

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Chelsea Manning can probably make better memes.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Frank Frank posted:

Someone should ask him exactly what he thinks Fauci is guilty of. That should be good for a laugh

"lots."

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/cameron_kasky/status/1602107646437654528?s=20&t=I4KzEtBneqZHmZ0TU4TVkw

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

"Gain of function" is catnip to lead brained dipshits. They love it because it sounds like a Clancy novel title.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

You really gotta hand it to elon musk, he invented the electric car, tunnels, and spaceships. Just like how hitler invented the modern freeway. I see many similarities between musk and hitler in fact

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

If Scott Kelly didn’t figure it was time to get off twitter I hope the response feed utterly packed with hate speech and vitriol finally convinces him

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Scam Likely posted:

"Gain of function" is catnip to lead brained dipshits. They love it because it sounds like a Clancy novel title.

pretty much

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin

Jordan B Peterson more like Jordan Be Searchin'

:smug:

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Mx. posted:

if elon could really get into that pile of cocaine and find himself no longer capable of posting that would really be great
This doesn't work for Donnie Jr, who is well known for coke posting and coke OANN/Fox interviewing. I think Elon would post even more, much like how Stephen King wrote all those books high as a kite.

Now, if he could pick up some of that coke with fentanyl mixed in that I keep hearing about, I'd be all for it.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Telling someone your name is forcing it upon them. Not awesome imo

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

To be fair Fauci killed hundreds of thousands of people in the AIDS pandemic and probably a good number during covid by urging us not to wear masks both in 2020 and in 2021 but that's a different story

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
People already hate him for telling them to wear masks in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippecanoe
Jan 26, 2011

the holy poopacy posted:

Must be tough being the richest, most persecuted man on the planet