Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Puts a desert eagle in a 90 pound teenager’s face, my eyes bulging and my lips all wet lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Puts a desert eagle in a 90 pound teenager’s face, my eyes bulging and my lips all wet lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imagine that he interrupted your mother’s game of the year award speech.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*650lb man voice coming from modded TF2 Scout* You have entered the Pain Zone.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Over this line, you do not—and also, dude, jackbooting chudqueef is not the preferred nomenclature. Groyping kramehog, please.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(emperor palpatine voice modulator) The child must fall.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*upon viewing doxx of a literal child* Turns out he once called the Rebellion some "Queefed Made Bitches". I am allowed to view these Dox because he betrayed Bernie Sanders.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(midwest computer toucher) Oh and he lives in New York. As if we didn't see the growing chudpocalypse growing there. Never been happier to be 40 years old and posting on SomethingAwful.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yall better just. *no thought for the last 12 seconds* Yall just.

Wormskull posted:

You’ve hosed with Geoff Keighley for the last time you little bastard.

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*650lb man voice coming from modded TF2 Scout* You have entered the Pain Zone.

lmfao i'm dyin

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol goddamn

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

*guy with a completely bulging back of the neck audibly whispering while he types* I'm finna smack?...pop this chiles rear end

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Post apoc survivor naming the different types of special zombies: "Chuds, Groypers, Pepes, Honklers, Frens"

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Plebian Parasite posted:

Post apoc survivor naming the different types of special zombies: "Chuds, Groypers, Pepes, Honklers, Frens"

those are just Banjo Kazooie enemies

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

lmfao i'm dyin

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lammasu posted:

So, apparently the Rabbi Bill Clinton kid was a groyper that has been on Info Wars. So yeah.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

This wasn't a birthday party he interrupted. *swings sledgehammer into concrete floor*

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(midwest computer toucher) Oh and he lives in New York. As if we didn't see the growing chudpocalypse growing there. Never been happier to be 40 years old and posting on SomethingAwful.

Plebian Parasite posted:

*guy with a completely bulging back of the neck audibly whispering while he types* I'm finna smack?...pop this chiles rear end

----------------

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Wormskull posted:

This wasn't a birthday party he interrupted. *swings sledgehammer into concrete floor*

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

What a loving douchebag lmfao.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagine that he interrupted your mother’s game of the year award speech.

Lolll

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

[outloud to no one, saying these lines like a Furby that wont shut off] gently caress cops. ACAB!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust these fists mother fucker.,..yay elden ring [clapping] Hey what the gently caress is this kid doing?! Arrest him. NOW

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

and i bet that little piece of poo poo drove a car to the event too. is it too late to abort him? no seriously

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

[outloud to no one, saying these lines like a Furby that wont shut off] gently caress cops. ACAB!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust these fists mother fucker.,..yay elden ring [clapping] Hey what the gently caress is this kid doing?! Arrest him. NOW

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

gently caress around and find out. *Calls mom to come over and get a spider out of the bathtub*

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

insane anime posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

insane anime posted:

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

gently caress around and find out. *Calls mom to come over and get a spider out of the bathtub*

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol this guy rated the thread 1

emSparkly posted:

Cool. They let a drat edgelord chode on stage to shout some nonsense about rabbis and Bill Clinton.
Amazing loving job. Sham loving dumpster fire of a show. I will never touch a video game again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

let's kill them