Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

fun hater posted:

this is really pissing me off. what the gently caress were they imagining.

they had never exercised or had sex so it may have well as been cartoon logic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

goons destroying their body by going on a bacon grease and fat diet and getting angry when other goons told them that was unhealthy and bad is still one of the funniest things to have happened on these forums

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

older saga(?): there was some user years ago with an av that said something like PISSY PUSSY IDIOT BITCH and there were a couple others in those style, like pink and yellow and cyan, and there was some drama around them or something? does anyone remember what i'm talking about

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

An Actual Princess posted:

older saga(?): there was some user years ago with an av that said something like PISSY PUSSY IDIOT BITCH and there were a couple others in those style, like pink and yellow and cyan, and there was some drama around them or something? does anyone remember what i'm talking about

That was a fyad friend av! There were a couple of people, generally the most irritating pieces of poo poo across the entire forums, who were made "fyad friends" which meant they could only post in fyad and got an avatar like that. I can't remember the specifics exactly. I think you got banned if you didn't post anything?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Specifically I think that av might have been MIGF/a japanese pop icon, who was an unbelievably shrill and irritating politics poster

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

someone had HOG WORLD BARF MAN due to their low carb posts

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

someone had HOG WORLD BARF MAN due to their low carb posts

That was the aforementioned Sizzlechest, who left the forums completely instead of eating a bread.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

fun hater posted:

Somebody running on their knees backwards on a treadmill?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

fun hater posted:

I'm imagining goku

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

they should simply unlock the game at the same time for everyone op. like how almost everyone does it except for these weird companies that think they're cute by having 45 different release times for every time zone.

they do. midnight. not my fault your midnight is hours after everyone elses. skill issue

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stux posted:

they do. midnight. not my fault your midnight is hours after everyone elses. skill issue

that's fine when it's actually the same for everyone. Staggered release is aids

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

teh problem is at the same time for everyone is always pst. therefore im afraid americans simply must be punished by waiting 7-8 hours.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

theres bread

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

i have a mini-saga: i finally figured out that i'm a girl. i think evelyn is a nice name

i feel so much better

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

freemandela posted:

i have a mini-saga: i finally figured out that i'm a girl. i think evelyn is a nice name

i feel so much better

sincere congratulations, but everyone is going to end up calling you a pokemon

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

good stuff op, congrats

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Holden : It’s time for dessert and you’re sitting at the restaurant, when you look down…
Leon : What one?
Holden : What?
Leon : What restaurant?
Holden : It doesn't make any difference what restaurant, it's completely hypothetical.
Leon : But, how come I'd be there?
Holden : Maybe you're fed up. Maybe you can’t cook for yourself. Who knows? You look down and see a garlic knot, Leon. It's glistening with oil...
Leon : Garlic knot? What's that?
Holden : You know what garlic bread is?
Leon : Of course!
Holden : Same thing.
Leon: Never seen garlic bread for dessert but I know what you mean.
Holden: The garlic knot lays plated.
Leon : Do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden? Or do they write 'em down for you?
Holden : The garlic knot lays plated, fresh from baking. It’s steaming with flavour and there’s no one else to eat it. But you’re not eating it
Leon : What do you mean, I'm not eating it?
Holden : I mean: you're not eating it! Why is that, Leon?
Leon stares, visibly shaken.
Holden : They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue? Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about bacon.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

freemandela posted:

i feel so much better

Evelyn is a nice name

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

freemandela posted:

i feel so much better

good job!

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

freemandela posted:

i feel so much better

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1458702793573908484

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

freemandela posted:

i feel so much better

Congrats :cheerdoge:

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

thank you everyone

lollontee posted:

lol i used to sell pokemon cards, that was almost literally the first thing i thought of

i really like evelyn

freemandela fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Dec 12, 2022

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

you can shorten evelyn to eve if youre feeling spicy. this is a powerful aspect for a name to have.

edit: also lyn???

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

vel, ely

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Endorph posted:

you can shorten evelyn to eve if youre feeling spicy. this is a powerful aspect for a name to have.

You can also be called Evvie or Evie. Congratulations, OP

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Endorph posted:

As in evil lyn the he man character? Not a bad role model tbf

E: also I would be remiss to not send congratulations

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Evelyn as in the Screenslaver from Incredibles 2, which was alright but not great

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Screenslaver is actually a good as hell supervillain name but do kids these days even know what a screensaver is?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

freemandela posted:

thank you everyone

lol i used to sell pokemon cards, that was almost literally the first thing i thought of

i really like evelyn

it's a good name for a good girl :)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i regret to inform you that your name is aids because that guy says he likes it

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Was Aeglus the only "successful" FYAD friend?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The SMG one was great too

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

lollontee posted:

Picturing someone independently coming up with the name Sylveon for themselves and when asked about it they're like "I've never played Pokemon what are you talking about"

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Heath posted:

Picturing someone independently coming up with the name Sylveon for themselves and when asked about it they're like "I've never played Pokemon what are you talking about"

this did happen lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Larry Parrish posted:

i regret to inform you that your name is aids because that guy says he likes it

i like you too :)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Screenslaver is actually a good as hell supervillain name but do kids these days even know what a screensaver is?
i had a character for some superhero tabeltop game who had psychic powers but independent of that he was just also ripped as gently caress and his superhero name was 'Think Tank.' i thought that was pretty good

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Stux posted:

teh problem is at the same time for everyone is always pst. therefore im afraid americans simply must be punished by waiting 7-8 hours.

I wrote a post about how dogs can be racist here but i deleted it to empty quote stuxx

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Sorrry yourtime zone is aids idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Was Aeglus the only "successful" FYAD friend?

a japanese pop icon was chill once she was locked in FYAD. played gunbound with us etc