Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I got a COVID booster yesterday and it's completely wiped me out so hurray free day off work :toot:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

more falafel please posted:

having to consciously remind myself to unclench my teeth at least a dozen times a day

probably fine

i have to do that as well but it's because i use stimulant medications. it hurts :<

Quadramind

Happy birthday and good morning!

Quadramind

I'm also a habitual jaw clencher. If I try to just stop by sheer will, it generally leads to being stressed about it and having the reverse effect, so instead I try to find another outlet for that pent up energy. Nibble on something healthy, like an apple or some nuts, speak to someone for a little while, sing a little song, whatever it takes. I sometimes do a little mouth workout, too.

If you feel like screaming, just go ahead and scream. It helps.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Quadramind posted:

Happy birthday and good morning!

Thanks, everyone.

And wow, that's gorgeous! Great photo 👍

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I bought an apple fritter at the gas station and when the clerk rang it up as a Brioche she pronounced it "bro-shay" like crochet and now all I can picture is a bunch of alpha males making textiles.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Viginti Septem posted:

I bought an apple fritter at the gas station and when the clerk rang it up as a Brioche she pronounced it "bro-shay" like crochet and now all I can picture is a bunch of alpha males making textiles.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Taking a trip to the brocer:

Apples are bad for you bro. Too much sugar. Not enough protein.

Escape From Noise

I passed out at 19:00 because I'm kind of sick. I had a few weird and I guess bad dreams. I guess more stressful. Now it's 23:30 and I'm awake in bed for some reason.

Quadramind

great opportunity to misbehave a little

Escape From Noise

Too tired

Finger Prince

I took a sleep-eze last night to make sure jet lag didn't gently caress me and holy poo poo when my alarm went off it took a minute to remember where the hell I was. This cup of hot brown will hopefully drag me fully in to the land of the awake because it is a distant land right now.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Finger Prince posted:

I took a sleep-eze last night to make sure jet lag didn't gently caress me and holy poo poo when my alarm went off it took a minute to remember where the hell I was.

Vacation or work-related travel?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Quadramind

Well, poo poo. That's rough, pal. I am up to about 23 hours a day in bed, and it's maddening. Sometimes listening to a metronome for long enough will put me out.

Escape From Noise

I'm doing alright. Mild case of strep. Just hoping to get back to sleep soonish.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
It's Monday and I'm unemployed. It has its ups and downs, mostly downs and I wish I could land a job soon.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Quadramind

Boots, Rex' protégé.

Finger Prince

Saoshyant posted:

Vacation or work-related travel?

Vacation. Back to work today.

Saoshyant

Finger Prince posted:

Vacation. Back to work today.

Sorry to hear. Hope you had a great time while it lasted, though.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

It's Monday and I'm unemployed. It has its ups and downs, mostly downs and I wish I could land a job soon.

Not the best period to be unemployed because sadly no one seems to hire during December and early January. Hopefully you get a chance sooner than that, however.

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

Quadramind posted:

Boots, Rex' protégé.

This is witchcraft.
I love it.
Good dog.

Bad Video Games

Viginti Septem posted:

Happy birthday to me!

From, me. Love you, me. 💕

Happy birthday!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Quadramind posted:

Boots, Rex' protégé.

Great framing! Great doggo

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

Quadramind posted:

Boots, Rex' protégé.

:hellyeah:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
lol my brother is very byob

Shifty Nipples

Viginti Septem posted:

lol my brother is very byob

lol and also happy birthday

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

baka of lathspell

pls make sure to gmine the demon pact thread when ppl are done with it it’s good

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

barclayed

Viginti Septem posted:

r/brochet is an actual subreddit lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

barclayed posted:

r/brochet is an actual subreddit lol

Ya a lot of guys I know in the yarn community have "brochet" clubs and it freaking owns, crochet is cool as gently caress

barclayed

Holland Oates posted:

Ya a lot of guys I know in the yarn community have "brochet" clubs and it freaking owns, crochet is cool as gently caress

oh i know!! i actually just finished up a crochet gift for SASSmas. i prefer knitting but it's very fun.

more falafel please

forums poster

Holland Oates posted:

i'm all for it but the need for men to make a "bro" version of anything they do is a neverending source of funny to me

bro, you can just knit, bro

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Finger Prince

Bro wrestling

Finger Prince

Bro are you doing the laundry?
Nah bro, I'm doing the Broandry!
Nice one bro!
Yeah, then I'm gonna cook bronner for the fam.
For real bro? Whatcha cookin?
Dunno, thinking maybe bar-bro-cue.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
trombrone

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Finger Prince

1st chair obroe at the Broyal Philharmonic

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Finger Prince posted:

Bro wrestling

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i need to keep better track of leftovers i think i ate the old ones

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
ya gotta keep em sep-er-ated

Saoshyant

Finger Prince posted:

Bro are you doing the laundry?
Nah bro, I'm doing the Broandry!
Nice one bro!
Yeah, then I'm gonna cook bronner for the fam.
For real bro? Whatcha cookin?
Dunno, thinking maybe bar-bro-cue.

How was it, bro?
Brolicious!

Saoshyant

Heather Papps posted:

i need to keep better track of leftovers i think i ate the old ones

FIFO, friend. First In First Out. Otherwise, you are just throwing good food away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Also, I would love to learn crochet. And knitting in general. Maybe it will be my new year's resolution.