Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/MrPope/status/1602013322152448001?t=omCJC24l6N1SxFnOsAIQ4g&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

imhotep posted:

Because it’s funny and kind of insane how you guys react to it, you guys act like im literally posting videos of someone eating their own diarrhea whenever I post any video now which was the joke. but yeah im ‘constantly’ posting then ( I haven’t posted any of his videos since the new thread was made)m

I did like world peace but then he started doing a lot of cringe like incel self help stuff after that and I haven’t kept up with him. And I was genuinely curious if Nick had mentioned Sam hyde lately because they someone in the comments said that Nick has been talking about Sam on the podcast and then Sam mentioned that Nick was going to do stuff in world peace season 2, but everyone here either assumes every video I post is Redbar before they even click so they lose their poo poo because he made fun of the comedians they like, I guess idk.

lmao look at all these words you wrote, nerd

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
drat i cant believe stav went through with it and got ripped

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8YwmVvGieo
Ooooo, told you Nick liked Redbar !

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

What's Redbar?

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Shhh don’t talk about redbar ( https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008049&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 )

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

please answer this with as many boring words as humanly possible

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

what is this poo poo. dont post this here.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

get headbar

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

ben shapino posted:

get headbar

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

ben shapino posted:

what is this poo poo. dont post this here.

Why not it’s on topic, Nick probably asked him for tips about building the new studio since Redbar has one of the nicest sets that I’ve seen on a podcast. Also Nick tweeted this at josh Denny a while back which also convinced me he watches the show
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1487051239531724809?lang=en

imhotep fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Dec 12, 2022

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Never heard of it.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

please answer this with as many boring words as humanly possible

Ok, it’s the only other funny podcast besides the Adam friedland show imo and

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

imhotep posted:

Why not it’s on topic, Nick probably asked him for tips about building the new studio since Redbar has one of the nicest sets that I’ve seen on a podcast. Also Nick tweeted this at josh Denny a while back which also convinced me he watches the show

if this was interesting enough to be posted here it would have been by now. please stop

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
free wizard master

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

ben shapino posted:

if this was interesting enough to be posted here it would have been by now. please stop

I got a kick out of it, so I posted it. So no, stop telling me how to post. You guys are so joyless and miserable for a podcast that is basically just repeated ‘what if it was ______ but they were gay’ jokes

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

imhotep posted:

I got a kick out of it, so I posted it. So no, stop telling me how to post. You guys are so joyless and miserable for a podcast that is basically just repeated ‘what if it was ______ but they were gay’ jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wydDRwwXFZg

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

I weigh as much as Adam friedland, what’s your BMI Ben shapino

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

I loving Love Podcast Sets

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Don't post in this threadbar

the milk machine posted:

free wizard master

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Lol I did find this funny tweet though

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

imhotep posted:

Dude it's because nobody cares about your parasocial obsession with random comics nobody cares about but that's all you post about. Just be normal.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
i watched the first 30 seconds of a minutes-long redbar vid and it really bummed me out about looking at this thread at all

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

imhotep posted:

gently caress off with the half-rear end puppetmaster routine across two threads for the same garbage. You're showing off a nickel you dug out of a septic tank, but after the fifth time you track sewage to the dinner table you've cemented your role as 'that kid who swims in poo poo and ruins dinner' instead of 'dim child charmingly entranced by shiny object'. Start your own thread if only to show the common courtesy of letting others know where to tell you to gently caress back off to

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

maxe posted:

i watched the first 30 seconds of a minutes-long redbar vid and it really bummed me out about looking at this thread at all

Was it good

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

imhotep posted:

Go back to the redbar thread and cry about how mean we're all being

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

How many of yall like ses

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss7PuHkKNSg

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Start your own thread if only to show the common courtesy of letting others know where to tell you to gently caress back off to

I mean he did

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Mordja posted:

I mean he did

Then he's at least aware of basic courtesy and gets a gold star i farted on if he fucks off back to it

stump collector
May 28, 2007
now thats just rude

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

real rear end dude

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1602487176922529792

say what

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Made for not from. You're good

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

Made for not from. You're good

lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Adam's riff about Ian's immigrant shop owner friends got me good. The one from the previous free ep with the private investigator accidentally registering as a private dancer too.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Guys, Nick said Moshi-Oshi, that means he watches Chitai-sha No Tame No Chō Futotta Haisha Gūn Baka Shō, just like me!

stump collector
May 28, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

Guys, Nick said Moshi-Oshi, that means he watches Chitai-sha No Tame No Chō Futotta Haisha Gūn Baka Shō, just like me!

calm down beavis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

i bet there's an unrelated podcast that talks about anime that might know nick through 4 degrees of seperation, you should post it.