Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqrr8a7cCFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

*unsheathing 8 foot masamune with a solemn expression when just a moment before I was watching the game awards and wheeze laughing at the ascii nutsacks in the chatroom*

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

doing the wakanda forever salute while wobbling on one knee

Wormskull posted:

*pulls up in mobility scooter* Death to Israel.

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*unsheathing 8 foot masamune with a solemn expression when just a moment before I was watching the game awards and wheeze laughing at the ascii nutsacks in the chatroom*

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

iron dome sent blue shell hovering just behind the rascal lol

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

would be out burning the flag with the boys in protest but well you know how my asthma gets haha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

*la cucaracha car alarm sfx as I park lol*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

insane anime posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

getting mobility scooter head from a gooncon phatty swerving off robitussin in a 4 litre bottle of pepsi. self sufficient fortress full of dwarves dotn need no input. Look ma no hands lol. poo poo plays itself

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Yeah well anyway it just goes to show that the police force is bullshit because that kids still at large.

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
What if he had gone on stage and said slurs? And then afterwards he said right wing memes? Yeah, not so based now, is he? #PostHisAddress

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

What if he had gone on stage and said slurs? And then afterwards he said right wing memes? Yeah, not so based now, is he? #PostHisAddress

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[Leaning way back in my chair laughing uproariously at all the epic jokes posted the last few pages, but then suddenly sitting straight up and becoming serious and grim] All jokes aside though, he absolutely does deserve to be executed for disrespecting Miyazaki-san, and Keighley-san as well.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lil stick style guy shadowboxing while watching Django

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

getting mobility scooter head from a gooncon phatty swerving off robitussin in a 4 litre bottle of pepsi. self sufficient fortress full of dwarves dotn need no input. Look ma no hands lol. poo poo plays itself

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Yeah well anyway it just goes to show that the police force is bullshit because that kids still at large.

ol yeller posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol mutterin sound effects to himself and stopping occasionally to look around and make sure he's alone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The five armies of ResetERA, Kotaku, Weird Twitter, the Games Done Quick Organizing Committee and the Anti-Defamation League converge on Mt. Choom to defeat the forces of Dark Lord Boyron once and for all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

lol mutterin sound effects to himself and stopping occasionally to look around and make sure he's alone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The five armies of ResetERA, Kotaku, Weird Twitter, the Games Done Quick Organizing Committee and the Anti-Defamation League converge on Mt. Choom to defeat the forces of Dark Lord Boyron once and for all.

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

symbolic posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

insane anime posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmaio

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

lmfao

Who the gently caress would do that. *checks corners like in hit Chinese virus game Valorant before belting out several Hetfields*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

A Seven Nation Army destroying my sack.
They're gonna rip it off

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

thanks bro

----------------

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

no thank you, for all the good posts

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

would be out burning the flag with the boys in protest but well you know how my asthma gets haha

thwarted by the loving chuds at the gun store when they said they needed a drivers license to sell me a glock. bootlicking cop likers.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

[Leaning way back in my chair laughing uproariously at all the epic jokes posted the last few pages, but then suddenly sitting straight up and becoming serious and grim] All jokes aside though, he absolutely does deserve to be executed for disrespecting Miyazaki-san, and Keighley-san as well.

:hai: