Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

on the one hand that thread was a very bad idea. on the other hand, this gif is extremely good to laugh at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lol again at everyone trying to own me by writing loving limericks?? before I got thread banned with this probe

quote:

There once was a goon who I thread banned
And I wondered why I hadn't done this beforehand?
You refuse to play nice
Thread making GBS threads is your vice
So I'll say again: you're now thread banned. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Between that thread and the cool zone crusty nutsack should have been launched into the loving sun

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

it's the "sonic the hedgehog" that really pulls it all together imo.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

it's funny, in a way, that there are many genuinely nice people in cspam and in all of SA in general

speng31b
May 8, 2010

some plague rats posted:

Lol again at everyone trying to own me by writing loving limericks?? before I got thread banned with this probe

Between that thread and the cool zone crusty nutsack should have been launched into the loving sun

lazy nerds used thread banned twice in a limerick about thread banning you

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

that op makes me want to shoot myself in the head

e: lmao its where this post is from

LM loving AO

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

can the mods reopen the witchcraft thread

:thanks:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953382&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

twoday posted:

I once started making a C-SPAM/Trump themed tarot deck but I didn't get very far. Nevertheless I am posting those here because they seem relevant:

:pwn:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

ok close cspam

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

twodays art is fun

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

more and more peopel are saying this

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Jazerus posted:

the only thread that was ever so bad it cratered into the ground was the cool zone and even it had its moments early on

yea the cool zone was p dece in its day

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

some plague rats posted:

also some self-appointed security guards shot two kids for the crime of driving while black and the posters celebrated their accuracy and noted stupid piece of poo poo Elise the Great, a "black bloc antifa street medic" wrote a bunch of posts explaining that they were correct to immediately hose some 15 year olds with bullets and then cover it up because maybe they were in a gang??? They might have been about to do a drive-by!!

those kids fired on the crowd, it certainly wasn't a driving while black thing

why would you frame it like that

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

yea the cool zone was p dece in its day

The thread was good until it wasn’t, but at least it went out with a literal hail of bullets

Dustcat posted:

I don’t think it’s ever been clearly established that this was the case

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
It's time to de-IK Hootington.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

well i just don't think the armed security at this particular event would shoot up a random car only because the people driving it were black

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Dustcat posted:

well i just don't think the armed security at this particular event would shoot up a random car only because the people driving it were black

lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cspam ftw

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

It was the middle of the night, people were loving on edge thinking they were the vanguard of a revolution. It’s perfectly conceivable they got spooked and started shooting

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dustcat posted:

:goofy:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

All this for ten fuckin dollars lmao

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It was the middle of the night, people were loving on edge thinking they were the vanguard of a revolution. It’s perfectly conceivable they got spooked and started shooting

yeah but that wouldn't be a "driving while black" shooting would it?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

To this day the people that shot up that car and killed those kids have not been arrested. Weird how all the Chaz people are so tight lipped about a bunch of murderers.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dustcat posted:

ever heard about anarchists?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

yeah but that wouldn't be a "driving while black" shooting would it?

I don’t necessarily think it was a driving while black situation but I also don’t think they opened fire on security. I think it was dumbasses playing revolutionary and getting spooked and killing two teenagers

Very lovely and sad situation

But it’s probably not the right thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tristeham posted:

ever heard about anarchists?

assumed anarchists weren't old enough to buy guns yet

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I don’t necessarily think it was a driving while black situation but I also don’t think they opened fire on security. I think it was dumbasses playing revolutionary and getting spooked and killing two teenagers

Very lovely and sad situation

But it’s probably not the right thread

right

i too do not think that security at a BLM protest shot up a car because black kids were driving it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

This has literally never been established, at all, except by people trying to defend murdering two teenagers

Dustcat posted:

:whitewater:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

right

i too do not think that security at a BLM protest shot up a car because black kids were driving it

Right. They did though? I mean those kids are loving dead. Remember Elise, who was there and heavily involved, posting repeatedly about how they were gang members and scoping the place out so they could do a drive-by. Do you think that would have been the case if they were white, Dustcat.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

wait who shot up the car

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

wait who shot up the car

are you not following the conversation

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

some plague rats posted:

are you not following the conversation

i'm following it but i forget who exactly it was who shot up the car

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

do you remember who it was, plague rats?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

Did you ever know to begin with

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

do you remember who it was, plague rats?

Of course I know?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

any sources or facts for any of this?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Dustcat posted:

armed security

Dustcat posted:

security at a BLM protest

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

Has that information ever come out (the actual specific identity of the shooter I mean)? Honestly the whole situation stinks of a coverup by those involved looking to justify their actions after the fact. Afaik it’s never been established the teens even had a gun in the vehicle. The whole thing is a lot of stories being told by unreliable narrators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

so why would they shoot up a car because black kids are driving it

they definitely thought shots were coming from that car