Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Grinches are Glowing posted:

Jesus Christ seriously can you all finally just start posting??? smdh

You can't make me!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

hey friend you should totally check out the winter sig thread for a great surprise!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Heather Papps

hello friend

and you may find yourself posting in a shotgun thread
and you may find yourself in a giant spaceship
and you may find yourself behind the scenes of a fun movie club
and you may find yourself in a beautiful forum, with beautiful mods
and you may ask yourself, "how did I get here? will hp ever stop caring about page numbers?"
letting the posts go by, let the countdown hold me down
letting the posts go by, blue water flowing underground
into the yob again, after the money's gone
posts for a lifetime, blue water flowing underground

we did it page 4499 thanks everyone for your hard work only 322 days till halloween!

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Dec 13, 2022

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Heather Papps posted:

we did it page 4499 thanks everyone for your hard work only 322 till halloween!

I use 1 post per page. This is page 179,925

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

I use 1 post per page. This is page 179,925

:monocle:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:justpost:

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Can't make me!

...dang it

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Ohtori Akio
Posting makes me feel good.

Shifty Nipples

poast?

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Heather Papps

hello friend

they call it post because it's in the past

what about the eternal now? participate in the great dance, post and post again.

Shifty Nipples

holy poo poo if you make a change to your sig it applies retroactively to previous posts wow technology is cool

Shifty Nipples

i've never put anything in my designated sig zone before you see

Heather Papps

hello friend

Shifty Nipples posted:

holy poo poo if you make a change to your sig it applies retroactively to previous posts wow technology is cool

it is really cool but i will never share this fact publicly because i love seeing "sig test" posts

Heather Papps

hello friend

also apparently you can click on the headers like "responses" or whatever at the top of the page to re-order the threads in various ways and help i've hosed up my whole situation

e: nevermind it goes back to normal after you close the page

Prof. Crocodile

my posting crystals are low right now, but here is a crosspost about tacos:

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Sorry beer, I couldn't do 20 tacos

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

it is really cool but i will never share this fact publicly because i love seeing "sig test" posts

oh poo poo well i won't tell anyone

Heather Papps posted:

also apparently you can click on the headers like "responses" or whatever at the top of the page to re-order the threads in various ways and help i've hosed up my whole situation

e: nevermind it goes back to normal after you close the page

crisis averted

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Bad Video Games

Overnight oats was a success! I think? I still need some better oats and maybe some peanut butter. But it was edible and made me feel not hungry and tasted better than my go to peanut butter sandwich.

Goons Are Gifts

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

hey friend you should totally check out the winter sig thread for a great surprise!

Woah I'm the worst for not seeing it Jesus what have I become

Goons Are Gifts

My body is falling apart quickly currently but I feel good regardless and you know why?

Lollipop BUT out of Nutella

Goons Are Gifts

Lollipop BUT out of Nutella

byob discuss

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

:hmmno: Nutella
Please reconsider your food choices.

Goons Are Gifts

Elaborate please, correct me if Nutella isn't the correct English expression and I fell for marketing

Heather Papps

hello friend

hello yes i would love some chocolate, but make it taste a bit like if chocolate had taken a bunch of hits and had maybe 3% hp.

nutella is bad. just have some chocolate and toast separately not everything needs to be mashed together.

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

Ohtori Akio

Finger Prince

Elaborate please, correct me if Nutella isn't the correct English expression and I fell for marketing

Nutella is to Gianduja as cheez-whiz is to cheese.
If what you had was like a Lindt hazelnut truffle or something like that on a stick, then heck yeah!
(although Lindt uses palm oil which is kinda bad, so in this example the Lindt truffle is kinda like Velveeta)

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Dec 14, 2022

Goons Are Gifts

Okay without diving back into the eternal faction war of pro vs anti Nutella, that always leads numerous meltdowns and half of byob perma banned, let's talk about chocolate lollipops in general

Heather Papps

hello friend

chupa choop

Ohtori Akio
I'd simply eat some chocolate.

Finger Prince

Okay without diving back into the eternal faction war of pro vs anti Nutella, that always leads numerous meltdowns and half of byob perma banned, let's talk about chocolate lollipops in general

If you put a Ferrero Rocher on a lollipop stick, it would be a lot easier to eat the individual layers individually which is the proper and official way to eat them.

Ohtori Akio
Plain chocolate ftw.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

when i lived in California, there was a See's Chocolate at the ventura mall that gave out free lollipops as samples. i think chocolate and butterscotch lollipops are loving goated

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
GaG, I need ideas for photos to take, like a challenge. Do you have any ideas?

Escape From Noise

Yesterday I texted a brewer I know in southern Fukuoka who runs the brewery I had my working interviews at when I was looking at that brewery that went nowhere about two years ago. I hadn't talked to him in a while and just sorta wanted to see what was up. His daughter texted me back to inform me that he'd passed away earlier this month. I can't claim to have been super close with the guy but I enjoyed working with him and shooting the poo poo. He was a nice guy who just really loved his cat that had run away. But he adopted another. I hope he's chilling with his lost cat now. RIP.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

posting to send you all chill and positive vibes friends, hope things are good for you and if not then i hope they get better soon

Escape From Noise

I went to go grab a bit of cash from the ATM today and discovered I got a cool 50k yen from the city government today for some reason. :homebrew:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Escape From Noise posted:

I went to go grab a bit of cash from the ATM today and discovered I got a cool 50k yen from the city government today for some reason. :homebrew:

Bank error in your favor!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
So I'm using AI to do left brain stuff for me like writing expressions for AE. And this happened

AI: here's the answer

Me: That's not the answer

AI: You right, that's not the right answer, the actual answer is...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Viginti Septem posted:

Bank error in your favor!

I think it may be some COVID relief stuff? I don't know. This country's response has been very wonky.