Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

spunkshui posted:

It’s hilarious because before he did this I was very keen on buying a cyber truck, and now I wouldnt drive one of those loving things if he paid me.

I can’t be the only person lol

$44 billion to make yourself look like a huge dumbfuck.

lol

It’s not like the Cybertruck is ever going to be released. It’s been so long since they announced it, I can’t remember what cool features it had other than bulletproof glass that wasn’t bulletproof. Considering how jam packed the F-150 Lightning and Rivian are, I don’t know if Tesla would even release a truck whose only redeeming qualities are driving over plastic cones/children and maybe floating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Elon Musk is the personification of "just quit while you are ahead"

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Krispy Wafer posted:

It’s not like the Cybertruck is ever going to be released. It’s been so long since they announced it, I can’t remember what cool features it had other than bulletproof glass that wasn’t bulletproof.

its main features are that its ugly and it has cameras instead of mirrors

javi
Jun 5, 2004

Silly yes ... Idiotic ... yes.!
Not too sure if this has been posted yet, but the ftc wouldn't like this.

https://twitter.com/CaseyNewton/status/1602832095511920640

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Forced location and phone number would do it for me

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

E the Shaggy posted:

Musk has come up with the genius strategy of not paying his bills to save money:

https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1...%5Es1_&ref_url=

“Rent isn’t real” I say to myself as the repo men break into my office.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

There is no way that Elon Musk has ever given a woman an orgasm

Like there's just no way it's humanly possible

Elon: knock knock

Woman: ...who's there?

Elon: My penis 🤣😂🤣. Welp I'm done. Wanna hear some Chuck Norris facts???

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
He’s probably gonna use that rent thing as an excuse to move the operation to Texas.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

spunkshui posted:

It’s hilarious because before he did this I was very keen on buying a cyber truck, and now I wouldnt drive one of those loving things if he paid me.

I can’t be the only person lol

$44 billion to make yourself look like a huge dumbfuck.

lol

What made you keen on buying a non-race car whose spec sheet is literally "NHTSA says this thing can't be street legal as designed"

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

hemale in pain posted:

musks tweets are getting weirder and more incoherent

Correct

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

In my social circle Teslas are quickly catching up with BMWs and Audis as the preferred vehicle of rear end in a top hat drivers

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

DeeplyConcerned posted:

you guys mock the term, but I was infected by the woke mind virus, and it changed my life forever. before infection, I was a staunch Republican man living out my days in middle America. I had missionary sex once a decade for procreation only,
as good Americans should.

now I'm a smoking hot redhead named Sasha, with a passion for saving the whales and moving my rear end on the dance floor. Elon, how do I get my old life back?

hi sasha

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

javi posted:

Not too sure if this has been posted yet, but the ftc wouldn't like this.

https://twitter.com/CaseyNewton/status/1602832095511920640

I wondered if he was just pretending Europe didn't exist but no, turns out he's actually trying to confuse the EU by giving them too many things to fine him for.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Glimm posted:

Correct

I am tempted to tag tweet him an absurd double negative and see if I can get him to reply “Exactly” without him thinking about it too much.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Teratrain posted:

I wondered if he was just pretending Europe didn't exist but no, turns out he's actually trying to confuse the EU by giving them too many things to fine him for.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Unlucky7 posted:

I am tempted to tag tweet him an absurd double negative and see if I can get him to reply “Exactly” without him thinking about it too much.

I guarantee he would misunderstand "fulsome".

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I'm really still not getting how this mindset works. You have more money than God. You have yachts and mansions, and can pay people to crew them. You have servants and drivers. You can get your 24/h assistant to order you a sex worker of your exact specifications, delivered immediately, and have them wrap up any complications.

Money is literally not even a concept anymore. You won the high score.

What the gently caress more do you want?

Get on the loving rocket, coward.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

he wants to be funny and loved

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Ghostlight posted:

he wants to be funny and loved

That's not going to happen.

So get on the rocket for a last attempt of being funny and loved by the investors, and maybe impressing whatever your kids are named.

Do it. I will concede to naming the impact crater or failed colony after you.

"Musk's Folly" has a ring to it for like somewhere space pirates hang out to trade crypto or space weed or whatever.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

What made you keen on buying a non-race car whose spec sheet is literally "NHTSA says this thing can't be street legal as designed"

Because I want to drive a loving warthog IRL.

Duh?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Earwicker posted:

its main features are that its ugly and it has cameras instead of mirrors

I don't think that's legal.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

I don't think that's legal.

It’s not. The new Hyundai Ioniq 6 has cameras for side mirrors, but not in the US because it’s not legal here yet.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Why the gently caress would you replace mirrors with cameras?

It’s like a literal downgrade in every possible category, increased points of failure, and increased cost

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Captain Beans posted:

It’s like a literal downgrade in every possible category, increased points of failure, and increased cost

The future... rules! Now you say it!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Captain Beans posted:

Stuff like that bothers me. Tesla removed the glovebox handle to open it and you instead have to go through menu options on the dash computer to get to the "open glovebox" option. No other way to open it. I know a guy with one and drove to a location where he needed to get something out of his glovebox but he couldn't get to it because the dash computer froze and wouldn't come back.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Worth a look.

Carlins still kicking dumbasses around.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

I keep thinking Musk can't get more pathetic and he keeps proving me wrong.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Captain Beans posted:

Well you see, if you remove the side mirrors then you can improve the drag coefficient by a few percent.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The Last Call posted:

Worth a look.

Carlins still kicking dumbasses around.

Call me crazy, I don't know this David Bell guy but it sounds like he's being sarcastic and it's a big whoosh moment for Kelly.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 21 minutes!

Tarkus posted:

Call me crazy, I don't know this David Bell guy but it sounds like he's being sarcastic and it's a big whoosh moment for Kelly.

i think she was sarcastically agreeing with him

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Tarkus posted:

That’s how I read it too.

The damndest thing is no one had to know Musk was a dweeb. I mean sure, people would assume. I’m sure Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are dweebs too but we can’t really say for certain. Musk wants everyone to know how pathetic he is.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Anyone else now getting random Chinese hashtags in their trending sidebar? Never seen that before. A heck of a job Muskie.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
I can’t wrap my mind around anyone seeing that stupid rear end truck and liking it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
People literally got on a wait list for a chance to give Musk money for it lol

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

AARP LARPer posted:

I can’t wrap my mind around anyone seeing that stupid rear end truck and liking it.

The Decapitator is the latest in small dick compensation technology

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Frank Frank posted:

The damndest thing is no one had to know Musk was a dweeb. I mean sure, people would assume. I’m sure Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are dweebs too but we can’t really say for certain. Musk wants everyone to know how pathetic he is.

classic humiliation fetish . It's not too hard to understand really.

Elon buys Twitter -> AOC disses Elon on his own platform ~> Elon wields the last bit of power he has and messes with AOC's account > AOC disses Elon for being thin skinned > already looking like a humongous dweeb. Elion posts an incredibly cringe joke, is dunked on by the entire platform, then cums

crowd starts out cheering, giving Elon an easy win -> Elon is so uncharismatic and insufferable he turns the entire crowd against him, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory > Elon cums

you gotta hand it to him [insert joke about not having to hand it to him], but seriously the man's a sexual connoisseur. that's why he allies with conservatives. They hate everybody, so there's really no shame if they hate you. he wants to be hated by the left because they're the good guys and care about everybody. so if they hate you, you surely must deserve it. And that really gets him off.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Frank Frank posted:

bill gates is a gangster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfjiuqVrV4

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Catastrophe posted:

Stuff like that bothers me. Tesla removed the glovebox handle to open it and you instead have to go through menu options on the dash computer to get to the "open glovebox" option. No other way to open it. I know a guy with one and drove to a location where he needed to get something out of his glovebox but he couldn't get to it because the dash computer froze and wouldn't come back.

What?

No no no I want cool tech poo poo like something that makes me coffee right there in the cupholder not a menu to replace a loving handle.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

spunkshui posted:

What?

No no no I want cool tech poo poo like something that makes me coffee right there in the cupholder not a menu to replace a loving handle.

Why reach over and manually open your glovebox (ugh!) when you can open it with a few swipes and drilling down through menus and…holy poo poo I just ran over a child!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

ded posted:

bill gates is a gangster

You have a strange idea of what a gangster is and does.