Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

lmao i completely forgot about this

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Nothin' better'n a dire prophecy foretold under a new moon, innit?

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Nance is out of her 'ead, thinkin' an 'ex like that'll work against the kettlesbog cacklers! Simple as.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Nance is out of her 'ead, thinkin' an 'ex like that'll work against the kettlesbog cacklers! Simple as.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Now that we’re talking about it a soccer game where all the players are witches would be a pretty epic Indie Treasure. Picturing it as a turn-based affair with each witch having their own abilities, buffs and debuffs, etc, hand drawn Supergiant Games-style art… Imp Zone Studios, lets loving go

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

One time I visited Seville and Arsenal was in town to play against the local team and the streets were filled with soccer hooligans drunk as poo poo chanting ARSENAL. I was also very hungover from being out until 7am because that’s how they do things in Spain

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Nothin' better'n a dire prophecy foretold under a new moon, innit?

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arch Nemesis posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Took a long nap during work today and had a dream where I was a guild leader in a huge guild in world of warcraft, giving orders during a raid. We were fighting a dragon and the unique mechanic of this fight was that it affected you in real life and I guess the game cast silence on me, the real life player and my wife came in and was like "do you even love me anymore" and I couldn't say anything and I tried writing it down but the raid wiped because I wasn't playing attention and everyone was so pissed and when I walked in the bedroom my wife had her bags packed

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Took a long nap during work today and had a dream where I was a guild leader in a huge guild in world of warcraft, giving orders during a raid. We were fighting a dragon and the unique mechanic of this fight was that it affected you in real life and I guess the game cast silence on me, the real life player and my wife came in and was like "do you even love me anymore" and I couldn't say anything and I tried writing it down but the raid wiped because I wasn't playing attention and everyone was so pissed and when I walked in the bedroom my wife had her bags packed

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfAo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol liebot telling phillippe this same exact story

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

The Prophecy

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dreamed that i along with several other Imps got tickets to a talk show in the Big Apple where the headlining guest was a fighting game pro only known as "Mr. Z." we were all abuzz waiting for him for the entire show, and hype was through the roof as the host finally called for him to come out. cue a tall, ripped black guy in a knit cap standing up, approaching a mic set up for him, and saying into it "my momma didn't raise no pencil pusher" before walking offstage. i woke up as everyone was giving him a standing ovation

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

dreamed that i along with several other Imps got tickets to a talk show in the Big Apple where the headlining guest was a fighting game pro only known as "Mr. Z." we were all abuzz waiting for him for the entire show, and hype was through the roof as the host finally called for him to come out. cue a tall, ripped black guy in a knit cap standing up, approaching a mic set up for him, and saying into it "my momma didn't raise no pencil pusher" before walking offstage. i woke up as everyone was giving him a standing ovation

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I had a dream Geralt of Rivia was reading me a bedtime story and the words were being written in a magical golden font as he said them. Only he kept loving up because Vesemir kept making him laugh.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I had a dream Geralt of Rivia was reading me a bedtime story and the words were being written in a magical golden font as he said them. Only he kept loving up because Vesemir kept making him laugh.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
dreamed that I was explaining to my gf how dwarves in dwarf fortress can heal each other by just stuffing missing limbs with rocks and dirt. Then I heavily visualized this like the uruk-hai birthing scene lotr

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Uncle Frank posted:

dreamed that I was explaining to my gf how dwarves in dwarf fortress can heal each other by just stuffing missing limbs with rocks and dirt. Then I heavily visualized this like the uruk-hai birthing scene lotr

thats exactly how it is lol

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
I was sitting at a standard medieval fantasy food hall (completely flat concrete room with wooden circle tables) with my friends. So as a joke I started saying random NPC chatter like Oblivion to their amusement. "Have you heard of the Hero of Kvatch?" "Hrothgar is in the high mountains." "I heard Kvatch is under attack. — I love living in Kvatch." Then everyone else in the room started rearranging the tables into what I considered a "mobile game fantasy" style. So as a joke I made myself float a foot off the ground and started waving my hands around pretending I was mindlessly rearranging and placing furniture like a mobile game ad. Before I woke up 3d text in Harry Potter font emerged from the wall with the title:

How Was Do Mining Line
and the Well For It

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sockpuppetclock posted:

I was sitting at a standard medieval fantasy food hall (completely flat concrete room with wooden circle tables) with my friends. So as a joke I started saying random NPC chatter like Oblivion to their amusement. "Have you heard of the Hero of Kvatch?" "Hrothgar is in the high mountains." "I heard Kvatch is under attack. — I love living in Kvatch." Then everyone else in the room started rearranging the tables into what I considered a "mobile game fantasy" style. So as a joke I made myself float a foot off the ground and started waving my hands around pretending I was mindlessly rearranging and placing furniture like a mobile game ad. Before I woke up 3d text in Harry Potter font emerged from the wall with the title:

How Was Do Mining Line
and the Well For It

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sockpuppetclock posted:

How Was Do Mining Line
and the Well For It

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I just remembered that i dreamt nintendo added heath ledgers joker to smash brawl. His moveset had nothing to do with the dark knight and he was voiced by nolan north who wasnt even trying to sound like the joker

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I was wandering around Limgrave but I wasn't a video game hero, I was just me, a 30something unarmed schlub. The knights started attacking me and I had no means of defending myself so I had to argue with them that I wasn't worth killing. One of the knights stepped forward and said, in an old Jewish man's voice, "then whaddaya freakin' doing here, kid?" and I woke up

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

I was wandering around Limgrave but I wasn't a video game hero, I was just me, a 30something unarmed schlub. The knights started attacking me and I had no means of defending myself so I had to argue with them that I wasn't worth killing. One of the knights stepped forward and said, in an old Jewish man's voice, "then whaddaya freakin' doing here, kid?" and I woke up

lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Mel Brooks' Elden Ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Was dozing on and off this morning and had one of those weird half-awake dreams that I was probated for a month for "breaking the Subway code"