Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
a good a time as any

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdzf-XTdJV0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Morter posted:

I could've sworn all those times Ron asked, Earl was literally checking for the food item Ron requested, when he said 'We're fresh out'. :saddowns:

Don't make me throw my mic and storm out of the thread!!!

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
"Ron Suffering Fools" is an eternal bit because 1) it's funny as hell and 2) he's sharp as gently caress at it. He's the "Straight Man" incarnate. The magic of Ron & Fez was he could always play it straight and Fez could always be the heel whether it was a work or a shoot. Ron can bury you or put you over effortlessly.

Still sucks about his loyalty to Cumia tho.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Stefan Prodan posted:

Don't make me throw my mic and storm out of the thread!!!

let me FINISH

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

I just suddenly realized that Mister Maloonigans is probably dead. That's a bummer.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

I just suddenly realized that Mister Maloonigans is probably dead. That's a bummer.

gotcha on tape

heh heh heh

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Bobo doing the Fugitive bit and dropping the voice after he stepped on the dog may be the hardest I ever laughed at O&A.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
He’s a schnoodle.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

TL posted:

Bobo doing the Fugitive bit and dropping the voice after he stepped on the dog may be the hardest I ever laughed at O&A.

He was walking his dog and it got in front of a moving car. What you hear are brakes and a horn

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

TL posted:

It's filed next to Patrice squealing "KOALA EYELIDS! NOW THE MOTHERFUCKER CAN'T BLINK!"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Panther elbows.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

It's filed next to Patrice squealing "KOALA EYELIDS! NOW THE MOTHERFUCKER CAN'T BLINK!"

CHEETAH HEELS!!!!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
B
I
L-L-T
E-T-L-E-Y
Bill Tetley!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
So, isn’t this great?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

WOMP WOMP WOMP WA-WOMP
WOMP WOMP WOMP WA-WOMP
WOMP WOMP WOMP WA-WOMP WOMP!

*thump*

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Cooowwwws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEMyBTk86dw

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Forget me not
You sightless twat.
Your dog just poo poo on my rug.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

That's terrible. I'm sorry.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

In a baaaaahhr...

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Then come back here and shut up.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Hey you, you there, yeah, I'm talking to you, I don't go...I don't go to your job and....and...and... suck all the dicks that you...that you work with...I suck them myself!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Erock is a dinosaur
Marching, marching
Erock is a dinosaur
How’d he get so fat?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Garlic butter sauce sauce garlic butter sauce sauce

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
DO DA BIT!

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Whatever happened to E-Rock? And Than?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I think both or at least one of them worked on Cumia’s station.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Cookie?

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Kiss.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

That's... that's all I've got.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Louie! Beans! I want my money!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Great minds think a lot :eng101:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Amazot dot com

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Another Paux Fas.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4dXkDownPc

What is he doing?

Vichan fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Dec 19, 2022

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I really think all the “Opie’s not funny” stuff broke him at some point and he decided to lean into it and make it look like he’s being unfunny on purpose as a bit.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I bet he's been watching Andrew Dice Clay's tiktoks where he does this anti-social bit but it's actually funny

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7169722956803755310

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7174577529133550890

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it sucks he was obsessed with being funny, when he had perfectly servicable roles as "boring guy who makes sure show moves along" and "psycho who jumps on a cake", embrace who you are kids

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Being the straight man in a comedy routine is not hard. Opie was a bad businessman. He clearly wasn't thinking about FISCAL YEARS, GENTLEMEN. I SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT, MR. HUGHES.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
I always have a good chuckle when someone discovers the cake stomping video for the first time and tries to get Opie cancelled all over again :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Cake bit finally made someone laugh at least.