Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

It's that time of the year again, time for the third annual WINTER IS COMING! We've got a World Title Match, a match for the Dynamite Diamond Ring, the returns of a good person and some really bad people, and The Ocho in action, and, of course, Match 4 in the Best of Seven Series!

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1603087429677752320?s=20&t=keRNMKgROpmdqQlzF3u0cA

We've heard MJF run his mouth ever since he won the AEW World Championship at Full Gear, and we've seen him run William Regal out of the company. Well, tonight the talking stops* as he defends the belt in his first ever title defense. But that's not all that's on the line. He also has to defend his Dynamite Diamond Ring!

Ricky Starks has been on one hell of run. First, he beat Ethan Page in the finals of the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament to earn his shot at the title. Then he won the Dynamite Diamond Battle Royal to earn a chance to win the Dynamite Diamond Ring. Can he keep that momentum going and win both tonight?

https://twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1602725172611616779?s=20&t=keRNMKgROpmdqQlzF3u0cA

Down 2-0 two weeks ago, The Elite finally managed to get on the board when they defeated Death Triangle in Match 3 of the Best of Seven Series**, bringing to 2-1. Now, they look to even the score and level the playing field. But Death Triangle aren't going to go down without a fight.***

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1603121396934123529?s=20&t=keRNMKgROpmdqQlzF3u0cA

Tay Melo broke Ruby Soho's wrist in a vicious assault months ago. Then, Melo broke Ruby's nose at All Out. But Ruby is a fighter. And she's back for revenge. And you know what they say about payback.****

Speaking of returns, revenge and payback:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1603042127855886338?s=20&t=keRNMKgROpmdqQlzF3u0cA

The House of Black are back. And as they've demonstrated in the last few weeks, there are no friends, only enemies, as they've targeted faces and heels alike. But tonight sees their official in-ring return. Their opponents have yet to be announced, but I think we can all agree, whoever***** it is, they've made a huge mistake.

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1603132724272832516?s=20&t=keRNMKgROpmdqQlzF3u0cA

There's been a lot written about Chris Jericho******, and in all of them, one of his defining aspects is that he is not one to let defeat get him down. Sure, he may have lost the ROH World Title to Claudio Castagnoli this past Saturday, but he's not cowering away. "The Ocho" will be in action tonight, against an opponent yet to be named.

*figuratively. I'm sure MJF will grab the mic at some point.
**The Best of Seven Series could really use a more catchy name. Suggestions?
***Or a hammer if PAC has anything to say about it.
****That it's a mediocre film.
*****or is whomever?
******Most of it by Jericho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

LET'S GO RICKY

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

IT'S STROKE DADDY'S TIME!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Ricky wins because MJF falling flat on his face to a young upstart is the best idea after Punk exploded on the launch pad. You can easily put the belt back on MJF without it devaluing Ricky and he gets to keep the ring.

Ricky wins, I called the starks-line

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prediction: Tonight's gonna be a really fun show

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

FINALLY, feels like it's been almost a week since the last Dynamite, which is some BULLSHIT if you ask me.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
Hello I might be on camera I apologize to all of tonight's viewers.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Edit I wanted to be ballsier

see below

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard posted:

I'm gonna be ballsy tonight.

:toxx: prob me for 1 week if Ricky doesn't win the world title tonight :toxx:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

o7

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

even when all the Jericho people lose, we're still beholden to him on TV. would it have killed them to give him tonight off

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Jungle boy and Cage tonight

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1603181070945771521?s=20&t=IOxWNhk1ab9-zQf6z6DEbg

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

even when all the Jericho people lose, we're still beholden to him on TV. would it have killed them to give him tonight off

He hasn't been on TV for weeks.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh wow, good luck!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im gonna watch the show

but thread title is wrong, winter starts on dec 21

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Posting from the future and what a crazy show. Can't believe Ricky Starks is the new champ and he made MJF cry and also poop his pants

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Mr. Meagles posted:

Posting from the future and what a crazy show. Can't believe Ricky Starks is the new champ and he made MJF cry and also poop his pants

I'm also in the future. these things happened. then Ricky and Hobbs hugged and they're friends again now

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

Oh wow, good luck!

I was thinking eh no way but then someone pointed out how heavily they are laying it on with Max saying he's going to have this long reign of terror and he literally called out the false finishes in the road to and I was like poo poo the madmen might actually do it. And it's fun to do big toxx bets sometimes.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lol the TV is showing me an Ace Hardware ad but all the subtitles say is
"ALL ELITE WRESTLING
ALL ELITE WRESTLING
ALL ELITE WRESTLING"
over and over again :xd:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
show looks bad rear end. hope it delivers

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
snickering at this promo art

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

AHAHAHA THE MUSIC

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

LET'S GO BABY

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

AHAHAHAHA

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

lol the music

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The music!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Roundball Rock rules but it so doesn't fit for wrestling

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

You can't have Roundball Rock without Marv Albert or Bob Costas!

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
KENNY

and the bucks

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
WELP

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

LETS GO DEATH TRIANGLE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that pitza looks like i wanna take a big eat out of it!

PeteRoseHaircut
May 17, 2008

Thank you, Toronto!
I want a Ricky Starks surprise win so badly. MJF should not be rewarded for the DoN shenanigans to begin with and Starks showed last week he’s a main event level talent.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Starting off hot!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
crowd singing along, this is the new Judas, and way better :sickos:

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
HELL YEAH WE'RE OPENING WITH THE GOOD poo poo

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005