Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Bum the Sad posted:

Turns out That Pickle Guy is a sexual predator. Never meet your heroes kids.

I’d believe it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

david_a posted:

I’d believe it

He hosed that olive.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bum the Sad posted:

Turns out That Pickle Guy is a sexual predator. Never meet your heroes kids.

Never thought I'd see That Pickle Guy get Milkshake Ducked.

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

Went to costco yesterday and they didn't have any eggs. Not even a hole like they ran out. It felt ominous.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Seems like you were just looking for the eggs in the wrong spot.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

Seems like you were just looking for the eggs in the wrong spot.

:hmmyes:

david_a posted:

I’d believe it

pickle guy has fused with the olive hes way past fuckin it

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

Went to costco yesterday and they didn't have any eggs. Not even a hole like they ran out. It felt ominous.

Don't go to the same costco as smash mouth

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oh that pickle guy...

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Bird flu is a hell of a disease

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
I requested that https://chat.openai.com/chat write a poem about the Church of Costco. The only way it could have been better is if it mentioned the Hot Dog.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
There we go. :D

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
do not partake of hot dog communion. I prefer a slice in advance, to fuel my ramblings

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Could someone share the link for those Costco bumper stickers again?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

KIRKLAND
Cornelius

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Turning the chicken carcass into stock with my Costco-bought instapot.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Probably gonna Costco today

ixo
Sep 8, 2004

m'bloaty

Fun Shoe

56 million dead turkeys/chickens so far this year from birb flu and it isn’t slowing down.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Bird flu is disproportionately affecting laying hens as opposed to birds raised to be meat.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I will eat the dead birds

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Smugworth posted:

I will eat the dead birds

I can’t recommend that

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Got some discounted Kirkland brie and the precooked w/sauce refrigerated mussels. Dog on the way out.

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe

Hutla posted:

Bird flu is disproportionately affecting laying hens as opposed to birds raised to be meat.

Meat chickens only live 7 or 8 weeks, a laying hen lives (comparatively) much longer so they have a lot more cumulative risk. There are also differences in the barn cleaning schedule, meat barns are completely cleaned out between batches of birds and egg barns have to be cleaned around the hens. Just guessing but wild birds probably have an easier time getting into an egg barn unnoticed especially the “free range” barns with an open door.

*Obligatory note to buy eggs from your local farmer, whose chickens will almost always live longer, better quality lives than any commercial hen. And the eggs are fresher and sometimes cheaper because the farmer doesn’t do the math.

Joburg fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Dec 17, 2022

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Joburg posted:

*Obligatory note to buy eggs from your local farmer, whose chickens will almost always live longer, better quality lives than any commercial hen. And the eggs are fresher and sometimes cheaper because the farmer doesn’t do the math.

My local farmer shops at sams club though so I'm a bit a bit of a pickle.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Well yes, but that’s the reason egg prices are so high and places are running out of stock while the $5 rotisserie endures.

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe

MarcusSA posted:

My local farmer shops at sams club though so I'm a bit a bit of a pickle.

Become a Costco missionary. Every time you buy eggs from the farmer, wear your Costco sweatshirt and make sure to mention the deals on high quality items and cheap gas that you get at the ‘Co!

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007
What's the opinion on the Maestri Prosciutto leg vs the Noel Serrano ham? Both are on sale and I need to get one soon.

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

iMonarch posted:

What's the opinion on the Maestri Prosciutto leg vs the Noel Serrano ham? Both are on sale and I need to get one soon.

If you get the prosciutto let us know, I'm about to crack open my second Serrano of the year

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007

slurm posted:

If you get the prosciutto let us know, I'm about to crack open my second Serrano of the year

For sure, I was leaning more towards the prosciutto anyway.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Taking a poo poo inside a Costco bathroom rn irl, come and find me :ssh:

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123
I was having Costco Salmon for 3 weeks and noticed beef prices have calmed somewhat and their choice NY strips are 8.99/lb which is considerably cheaper than the salmon at 12.99/lb, having steaks all week.

I haven't bought butter in maybe two years but I swear it's about 30% more expensive than before but can't it's hard to replace. Costco beats everything when it comes to virgin olive oil though.

No issues with egg supply here in California.

Not sure if it's because of the holiday but it was packed at my Costco today for a Monday, usually pretty relaxed on weekday afternoons.

Dinner: Costco steak, mushrooms, asparagus, and potatoes.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mr.Acula posted:

Taking a poo poo inside a Costco bathroom rn irl, come and find me :ssh:

Hot dog go in
Hot log go out

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Today my Costco was packed. I waited to go today so I could avoid the weekend

But it was the worst kind of packed. Just jammed full of old retired people with nothing better to do with their lives. Walking around slow as poo poo, stopping in the middle of isles to gab amongst one another. Queuing up for a piece of biscotti and not getting out of the way once they got it. Checkout was a breeze but actually navigating the store was a nightmare. I actually put myself into timeout by the dog food because I was starting to lose my poo poo. At one point I was walking through a narrow, one cart wide section by the paper towels. Some old guy turns the corner, makes me eye contact with me, sees there's no room for him, and dives right in anyway. I made him back up to make room for me to pass. gently caress you buddy. You knew what was coming.

Target was busy too but had none of these problems, everyone there actually had purpose.

Renegret fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Dec 20, 2022

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Everyone should be aware church is always packed around Christmas, especially the Olds. They're desperate to give their tithing and reconnect with the other parishioners

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Renegret posted:

Today my Costco was packed. I waited to go today so I could avoid the weekend

Packers are playing tonight. You need plenty of appetizers, snacks, brats, and beer on this holy day.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

EL BROMANCE posted:

Hot dog go in
Hot log go out

Costco: Hot dog go in, hot log go out

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mustached Demon posted:

Costco: Hot dog go in, hot log go out

Ugh, does it have to be a poop joke?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

General Bullshit: Ugh, does it have to be a poop joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

HOT DOG + REFILL

aka my toilet :D