Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What’s the shocking twist? I don’t want to click that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Frank Frank posted:

What’s the shocking twist? I don’t want to click that

No one knows yet, but the main guess seems to be that the contestants will all be dating each other's sons. (Apologies if that's just people running with the 30 Rock joke, I only watched that show for Jack McBrayer's character)

The other guess I saw was "The dudes are blind?!" :lol:

Read After Burning has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Dec 15, 2022

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/MelissaGomez004/status/1603121800170250243?s=20&t=4iCTu2HMnaa_w5QcDyPrhQ

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://youtu.be/X0DeIqJm4vM

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Read After Burning posted:

https://twitter.com/Jorgeous_1/status/1603055351666024451

I knew for a fact Cha-Cha Slide was pre-2002, because I was in 4th grade then and definitely remember doing the dance in PE prior to tha- [crumples into dust]

Yeah, same. :(

It started great:
https://twitter.com/akincali/status/1602827995432964096

...and then goes completely downhill as you keep scrolling. :smith:

Our school board sucks so bad that they banned us doing any opening day surveys that ask about gender or pronouns. So now I go out of my way to never say he or she to anyone so I don’t feel like a dick when I can’t use a pronoun that does not match their records.

Ohio!

Snowmankilla has a new favorite as of 12:23 on Dec 15, 2022

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Learning a lot about MILFs ITT.

Not sure what there is to know. They're Mothers, specifically ones that I, or perhaps someone else being addressed, would Like to have sex with (aka gently caress)

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

No one knows yet, but the main guess seems to be that the contestants will all be dating each other's sons. (Apologies if that's just people running with the 30 Rock joke, I only watched that show for Jack McBrayer's character)

Surely it's gotta be this, given the emphasis on them being MILFs rather than like cougars or something.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Snowmankilla posted:

Are school [...] sucks so bad

Ohio!

:thunk:

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Organza Quiz posted:

Surely it's gotta be this, given the emphasis on them being MILFs rather than like cougars or something.

Be kinda weird putting out a casting call for "attractive older women for a dating/relationship show and also do you have hot sons/daughters in their 20s or so no reason just want to know"

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

It's a gender neutral typo. It should say they're

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Morpheus posted:

Not sure what there is to know. They're Mothers, specifically ones that I, or perhaps someone else being addressed, would Like to have sex with (aka gently caress)

poo poo, I thought it was about the Moro Islamic Liberation Front. Thanks for the heads up I would have been very upset at the bait and switch otherwise.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Morpheus posted:

Be kinda weird putting out a casting call for "attractive older women for a dating/relationship show and also do you have hot sons/daughters in their 20s or so no reason just want to know"

"Reality" shows are anything but so that doesn't actually sound that far fetched at all. There are a whole lot of people who want a bit of fame no matter how pathetic their path there is.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Reality shows also have no problem lying to the people on them about what the actual premise of the show is.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

They could just put out a call for mothers 40+ or whatever and ask them about their children and narrow it down without them knowing.

But the simpler answer is probably that they're just pretending to be surprised, yes.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

They’re juggalos

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
All the men are gay

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Inceltown posted:

poo poo, I thought it was about the Moro Islamic Liberation Front. Thanks for the heads up I would have been very upset at the bait and switch otherwise.

Just got an inspiration for MILFs vs MILF. No one steal.

Aw, hell, steal it if you want to. I wasn't going to do anything with it anyway, and I really want to see it now.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Waste of Breath posted:

Oh haha that was me with the macare-:ohno:

A bunch of my friends found out that the Macarena is the same BPM as Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie so every time one of them has a wedding or other big party with dancing, everyone dances the former to the latter, it rules.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Learning a lot about MILFs ITT.

*Milves

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://twitter.com/failnaut/status/1603097633958002689

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Yeah, "colonialism" is 4X games, not colony sims.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
lol at Pat even trying DF with his particular... issues

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Wait until he gets to the war crimes, organ harvesting, and cannibalism of rimworld.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
man, carl sagan was such a badass
https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1600214714922938368

Regarde Aduck posted:

lol at Pat even trying DF with his particular... issues
he's actually improved a lot with tackling his particular brand of mind goblins, to the point that he explicitly has gone after games he otherwise would REFUSE to play, to specifically conquer certain brainworms of his. He's grown a lot since the SBF days honestly. Him acknowledging DF is incredible but just absolutely not for him is a good example of that, and he really gave it a good shot all things considered.

I eagerly await the day he plays through the entirety of Subnautica, which caused him to have intense, sweat-inducing thalassophobia essentially from the word go when he attempted to play it a while back. subnautica is maybe in my favorite games of all time and I've heard that despite being genuinely terrifying at times, it's helped people either get over or at least reduce their fear of the ocean, which is cool.

Captain Invictus has a new favorite as of 11:01 on Dec 15, 2022

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Captain Invictus posted:

subnautica is maybe in my favorite games of all time and I've heard that despite being genuinely terrifying at times, it's helped people either get over or at least reduce their fear of the ocean, which is cool.
It went 2.0 yesterday.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Splicer posted:

It went 2.0 yesterday.

I haven't fired it up again yet, but yeah- they took all of the quality of life fixes including some base parts from the Below Zero expansion, and patched them back into the original game. Feedback is almost all positive so far.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Subnautica devs have said at times that they made a horror game by accident.

I'm highly suspicious of that 'by accident' part.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

GD_American posted:

I haven't fired it up again yet, but yeah- they took all of the quality of life fixes including some base parts from the Below Zero expansion, and patched them back into the original game. Feedback is almost all positive so far.
I never finished it the first time I played for reasons so I've been waiting until 2.0 to do a replay after I've forgotten enough. Planning on playing it over Christmas.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cleretic posted:

I've never played a game with more "nope nope gently caress this run away" moments.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Cleretic posted:

you don't design crabspiders or blood kelp forests without knowing exactly what you're doing.

I've been meaning to try Below Zero, I've played through Subnautica vanilla like 6 times but didn't follow BZ much while it was in development and just never wound up playing it.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I was mostly annoyed that the abyssal horrors would throw me around like a ragdoll and make me lose my bearings, and also being forced to stop exploring to hide in a crevice and plug all the fresh holes in my submarine before it hits the critical failure stage.

turns out i'm bad at immersion

E: wait the blood kelp forests were supposed to be spooky? they were so pretty i was jazzed to finally find the outdoor growbed recipe so i could surround my bases with all the pretty seaweeds!

Zulily Zoetrope has a new favorite as of 11:59 on Dec 15, 2022

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Haha. It was late and I was falling asleep!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Inceltown posted:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Cleretic posted:

"This ecological biome matches 7 of the 9 preconditions for stimulating terror in humans."

"Detecting multiple leviathan-class life forms. Are you sure what you're doing is worth it?"

Yeah, they knew what they were doing

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

What if your answer to the second question is "no"?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

The Lone Badger posted:

What if your answer to the second question is "no"?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

One of those once in a career headlines

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

Big fish just wants to give you a kiss, what's scary about that?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Atticus_1354 posted:

Wait until he gets to the war crimes, organ harvesting, and cannibalism of rimworld.

I'm here for exactly one part of RimWorld. When are we getting to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

zoux posted:

If you read the indictment, they have so many chatlogs of those dudes being like "hell yeah we love housing Bud Lights, harrassing women, and using illegal schemes to falsely defraud people of their money! "

Big "taking notes on a criminal conspiracy" energy