Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

General Order No. 1: Never skip squats Leagues of Votann day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I also enjoyed Sean Connery in Zardoz.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah no one wants to see that

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

slightly :nws:
:sigh:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

To be fair, if nids went all Species they would overrun a planet in weeks.

Let us all be thankful that GW poached Aliens and not Species.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Her chiropractor must be making a fortune off of her.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

moe-nthrope

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Guardsman, did you say you licked 'er?!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/kaOFlgvneGqyJfH/status/1601202044756316160

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Somewhere in Florida, a Disney paralegal begins to type.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

It lives....

The weird thing is I don't pay any game workshop stuff, I just get bad models on Facebook.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/heyitschili/status/1601559384592711680

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Mary probably shouldn't have been doing crossfit while she was carrying the savior, but hell, I'm not a doctor.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

grassy gnoll posted:

Mary probably shouldn't have been doing crossfitanabolic steroids while she was carrying the savior, but hell, I'm not a doctor.

Ftfy

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
no context just thought this was cool

Zoats are cool

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

War and Pieces posted:

Zoats are cool

They are and there should be more of them. :colbert:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

War and Pieces posted:

Zoats are cool

When there were four foot prints in the sand, that was when I carried you my child.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Indolent Bastard posted:

When there were four foot prints in the sand, that was when I carried you my child.

the space pope could be a zoat

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Indolent Bastard posted:

the pose and the face conveys an entire narrative we need more sad dino cyberslaves

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

https://weprintminiatures.com/products/the-hacker-future-war-miniatures-action-science-fiction-miniatures

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

lmao

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

:five:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:perfect:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Not to poo poo all over the parade but the dude who did the original comic was helldumped for being a pedophile https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2123

It's a goddamn shame that it's one of the most succinct expressions of that idea

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

quote:

I'm not defending him, because his actions were of a predatory nature. However I *am* against incorrectly labelling this "pedophilia" when it doesn't meet the definition. Pedophilia is the attraction to either sex at below the age of puberty. It's a psychological condition that is largely related to control and domination. However a sexual preference for members of the opposite sex who have just hit puberty is called "ephebophilia" and is not currently considered a psychological disorder.

Remember, American law is not a concrete, universal moral code. Elsewhere in the world the age of consent is lower, but generally hovers around puberty. That's how it should be, because that's when your sex drive kicks in. Ain't no way a girl even wants that kind of attention until she's hit puberty, regardless of what certain organizations might claim.

:catstare:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Phy posted:

Not to poo poo all over the parade but the dude who did the original comic was helldumped for being a pedophile https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2123

It's a goddamn shame that it's one of the most succinct expressions of that idea

His name doesn't appear anywhere on it and it's so long in the past that the image is largely divorced from its creator. It's useful to know but it shouldn't make the image damnatio memoriae.

The ephebophilia argument, always guaranteed to calm the waters. I guess it was still kind of novel in 2007.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/1603827135373709312

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Putting on my thick hoodie jacket, mask and gloves to sit at my desk

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Tin Tim posted:

It's winter, it's cold

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
If you're cold, they're cold. Let them in your network.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Tin Tim posted:

Don't forget your velcro shoes!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I get that there are practical limits in the size of printed features, but the pulls for his hood just make me think of long floppy dongs.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

I just had a flashback to the Transformers film where the barely/not quite legal daughter stops mid car chase to explain that her sexually active relationship with her older boyfriend is fine because their relationship began when they were both underage, so they are covered by the Juliet law.

Because that was a super important social distinction to crowbar into the giant robot action movie.