Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:devil: All hail :devil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!
Interview with the Elonjet guy with bonus grandma cameo.

At 1:05, Elon asks how he is able to track the location of the plane

https://twitter.com/donie/status/1603210132149649409

DrThief
Jan 6, 2001

Just got banned from Twitter for this:

I don't know for which part though? Monkey torture, car sales, or Grimes?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Halisnacks posted:

I have to think at this point one of the Big Tech players is going to try to swoop in and build their “Twitter, without Elon” competitor. In 2021 Twitter’s whole cost base was less than 8% of Meta’s. And there would be a lot of duplication in that cost base if it were part of a larger organisation.

Zuck seems like a true believer in the Metaverse, but for more organic growth he has a way better chance going after Twitter’s share of audience engagement than he does going after TikTok’s, which is what he is currently more obviously trying (and failing) to do.

Big Tech or the CIA?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

This isn’t the satan I was promised :negative:

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

When you tweeted but she still musking

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Butterwagon posted:

Huh I wonder if he's still a fan of Elon, now that he threatened to sue him, and made it public right on a Twitter post for his own platform.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
The Satanists got it wrong.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

DrThief posted:

Just got banned from Twitter for this:

I don't know for which part though? Monkey torture, car sales, or Grimes?

probably the Grimes bit, there's a chance she didn't dump him and it was mutuahahahahaha

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Butterwagon posted:

oh my god that's a loving capital G Grandma

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Butterwagon posted:

Lol, I forgot Elon didn't even match his offer to buy him out at $50k, a small enough fraction of his wealth that my calculator switched into scientific notation when I did the math.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Did he really not even bother with a mask or makeup?

Too "handsome" to cover his face?

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost
Here we go. Hail satan. :eightbux:

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

After the pelosi attack, musk tweeted a right wing link insinuating the attacker was a gay lover. I wonder how cool Elon would be if that rumor started spreading about him and this supposed attacker.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

TulliusCicero posted:

it's not even a real character. he sucks so bad. he just wanted to be a big strong warrior. what a loser.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Hail the woke mind virus of Satan, controlling my every thought and deed

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

ruddiger posted:

After the pelosi attack, musk tweeted a right wing link insinuating the attacker was a gay lover. I wonder how cool Elon would be if that rumor started spreading about him and this supposed attacker.

The kind of avatar we need on this, the most appropriate of pages.

Hail Satan

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lol, I forgot Elon didn't even match his offer to buy him out at $50k, a small enough fraction of his wealth that my calculator switched into scientific notation when I did the math.

Yeah, it's hilarious how stingy and cheap rich people can be. I mean, it's one thing to say that you don't stay rich by spending money, but when you're at a billion or more, you can spend all day long, every day, for a hundred lifetimes. 50k to Musk is less than a penny to someone making 100k a year.

Doom Sleigher
Dec 29, 2004

Elong coulda gave him a Tesla then bricked it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Posting on the Satan page to say I hope Peelon gets a nice big tainted batch of coke

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
:devil: LOL musk is far to uncool to hail Satan. Might be why everything he does sucks so much :devil:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

ruddiger posted:

Oh someone fuckin do this please :getin:

He would absolutely lose his mind

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

elon doing a lil' rawr :3

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

unzin posted:

Elong coulda gave him a Tesla then driven it into a concrete wall at 90mph

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

unzin posted:

Elong coulda gave him a Tesla then bricked it let it brick itself

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

elon doing a lil' rawr :3

mods. MODS!? !?!?!?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TulliusCicero posted:

lol it was the lowest effort halloween costume money could buy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Just a few thou out of a catalogue.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
oh i never saw a full suit pic, lol its even more low effort, like just some sort of leather strap on plates on a black clothes base?

lol fuckin weak white lumpy thing ( that did diet drugs to slim down in since summer) to just fit in unbranded generic scifi channel demon armor instead of high effort cosplayer stuff like ironman suits that have some metal , a bunch of LEDs, cooling fans and gel packs, and moving parts.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Dec 15, 2022

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Oh gently caress this is gonna be one of those days isn't it

Anywho Elon Musk is a big lumpy turd that Satan left on god's doorstep and god was like "lol hilarious, I bet the humans would appreciate this"

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

PhazonLink posted:

oh i never saw a full suit pic, lol its even more low effort, like just some sort of leather strap on plates on a black clothes base?

lol fuckin weak white lumpy thing ( that did diet drugs to slim down in since summer) to just fit in unbranded generic scifi channel demon armor instead of high effort cosplayer stuff like ironman suits that have some metal , a bunch of LEDs, cooling fans and gel packs, and moving parts.

yeah for like 7k or something

elon musk is profoundly stupid and equally as pathetic

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Slotducks posted:

yeah for like 7k or something

elon musk is profoundly stupid and equally as pathetic

it's great because it was for Heidi Klum's halloween event and she sank a ton of money and effort into her amazing costume

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

kazil posted:

it's great because it was for Heidi Klum's halloween event and she sank a ton of money and effort into her amazing costume

still think about her worm costume every now and then

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao he's still wearing his loving office shoes

Couldn't even get like a tunic and some boots

:sad:

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

goatface posted:

They will never enforce that rule ever again.
Had a lol at this, because it's probably right on the money. Now that he's got rid of that pesky college kid tracking him I don't imagine he'll have anything like the same zeal for anything else that has or will breach this new policy.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
hail page 666

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

learnincurve posted:

This was in response to me pointing out that Musk was going to eat fine after fine from multiple agencies

My dad turned up a day late to the insurrection because he got the time zones wrong when booking his flight.

learnincurve posted:

It should be noted that my dad is a doctor of economics and I've always been slightly concerned that economists might all secretly be fash.

learnincurve posted:

Yeh, he sort of wandered round Washington in his slacks and red hat looking sad while eating a box of those giant Maltesers Americans have. Then he got on a plane and went home.

holy moley this is hilarious

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Elon sold his soul for friends and got nazi's :devil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Halisnacks posted:

Maybe Skilling and Lay with Enron is the better comparison? Enron was the 7th biggest US company at its peak - coincidentally, Tesla is also number 7 right now.

Obviously there is a difference between egregious financial fraud that loses investors all their money and far-right reputation-torpedoing that loses investors a lot of their money, but I dare to dream that Elon might one day face consequences bigger than being booed at a Chapelle gig.

Elon doesn't handle the money tho, right? That's the difference?

He's like the lightning rod for VC money and idiots sending their checkbooks, but he doesn't pour over the financial accounts, and doesn't probably personally misdirect or try to hide financial fraud or other crimes.

Elon's got a giant retinue baby handling him company to company that would presumably do that.

e: quoted wrong post