Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I can't believe the guy who hawked sharper image steaks would do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm buying the Donald Trump NFT Digital Trading Card Collection

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

smellmycheese posted:

The way he says “NFT” in that video is hilarious

The signature on the iPad broke me. $99 Lmao

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Can I exchange my genuine Trumpy BearTM for one or more authenticated Trunfts?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Hah! You're all just jealous that I got them all and you didn't :smug:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Legit IRL lmfao at Trump NFTs.

Just loving lmao what a weenie.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

"are the hands big enough yet mr president?"

"no!"

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I legit want my Republican cousins to buy me a trump NFT for Christmas so I can be triggered into an early grave and also I want to win that zoom meeting more than anything ahahahahaha please Santa Claus make this happen.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

hemale in pain posted:

"no!"

That's Trump about 6 years and 100 pounds ago.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

butt dickus posted:

please note the black potus card is not available in this set

:nice:

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
This is funny enough to carry me through the holidays.

He played his Trump card.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Sir, Mr president trump, sir, my family requires your urgent help - the baseball card of trump disco dancing at the club sold out before we got a chance to buy it, god bless

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Baxter posted:

This is funny enough to carry me through the holidays.

He played his Trump card.

You gotta know when to hold 'em
know when to fold 'em
know when to walk away
and know when to run (for president of the US)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

That's Trump about 630 years and 100150 pounds ago.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I sincerely hope this discourages anyone who voted for him and Republicans from voting ever again.

Like I hope this turns all of them off to politics so bad they just go away forever as a voting demo

gently caress em

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

He's lost patriots.win

quote:

I feel like he is laughing at us. Digital trading cards are for kids. I want a plan to retake the Republic and secure freedom fit the next generation.

FFS get Bannon back in Trump's ear.

quote:

A woman was shot dead wearing a flag with his name on it and this is the response we get (after 2 years of nothing)

quote:

You're exactly right. I just commented on another post that I was at a loss for words from this. I think it's because I couldn't quite understand my feelings. But I think you're right, I feel humiliated by this.

I thought maybe he had chosen a chief of staff for his campaign, or had big news about election fraud, something important. But no, it's a money making scheme. And as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with raising funds for his presidential campaign. It's humiliating and insulting. I can't imagine what he was thinking. I am really questioning my sport right now.

quote:

Yeah, you gotta read the room and this just pissed off 90% of his support...including me.

Getting demoralized by Trump himself feels bad man.

quote:

No, i'm not going to support someone who could pull this stunt, this shows a lack of conviction, a lack of sanity, and incompetence.

Frankly, I don't even know what's going on in this crazy world any more. This appears specifically designed to delegitimize everything, to make a mockery of it. You'd be a fool to abide this crap.

quote:

I implore the mods to reevaluate their entire perception of what actually breaks the first rule of this site after this sickeningly dreadful announcement. It would seem many users of this site demand strict adoration of everything Trump says or does and deviating even a little bit warrants a ban. Goofy.

quote:

I love Trump much more than the next guy, but THE gently caress?

quote:

Might be time to move on

quote:

I know it's very easy to criticize from the sidelines, but we're not even seeing a halfhearted attempt to do what needs to be done at this point. Our goals are not at all aligned with the people we're expected to have faith in.

quote:

I've been to 4 Trump Rallies and watched every single one I didn't attend in person online. My son says "Dad you need a 'Trump intervention'" and I donate a fixed amount to him right now through his web site. So I do qualify as a Trump supporter. This announcement was sad and not funny. If this is his idea of a 'major announcement' he won't even win the nomination. I'll say it again: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

quote:

what a loving trainwreck that was

not feeling it for 2024

this and his stubbornness to not get back on twitter - he's not in the limelight anymore - that's how he won, he was always talked about

now he's just muttering the same old tired "YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT LMFAO" lines to the 3 people that use truth social and selling nfts

quote:

Hey our country is dying, our kids are slowly getting molested and raped, our boys are soft, our women are whites, our culture is disappearingz...what America needs a superhero. So I have a major announcement ...NFTS!!!!

Yeah I think I’m done here.

quote:

We are so hosed. Anybody want some black pills?

quote:

Ack. I'm speechless. No, really. Bolsheviks are raping our country, illegals pouring over our border, election races being stolen, inflation through the clouds, money by the truckloads given to foreign countries, communism rampant in government and we're supposed to get fired up about digital capeshit cards. This doesn't inspire much confidence.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
LMAO what the gently caress. Balls rocketing back into orbit.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Love that they’re trying to prevent mail in sweepstakes entries by explicitly excluding entries made with black ink

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Youth Decay posted:

He's lost patriots.win

Lol
Eat poo poo losers

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Youth Decay posted:

He's lost patriots.win

quote:

I've been to 4 Trump Rallies and watched every single one I didn't attend in person online. My son says "Dad you need a 'Trump intervention'" and I donate a fixed amount to him right now through his web site. So I do qualify as a Trump supporter. This announcement was sad and not funny. If this is his idea of a 'major announcement' he won't even win the nomination. I'll say it again: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

soclose.jpg

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
I want to buy one just to have a piece of comedy history, but I don’t want to contribute to anything trumpian.

What does one do

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Baxter posted:

I want to buy one just to have a piece of comedy history, but I don’t want to contribute to anything trumpian.

What does one do

I mean just right click and save?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

hemale in pain posted:

"no!"

Jerking two invisible dicks to YMCA.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Steadiman posted:

I mean just right click and save?

Well yes, but I want to legally legitimately own an actual card.

Go halfsies with me

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
trump NFTs is legit the funniest loving thing I've seen in a very long time.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

bahahaha

quote:

He could've announced he was aiming to be Speaker of the House. He could've announced he was returning to Twitter. He could've announced his VP choice. He could've made some new campaign promises. Heck, he could've announced a new SLOGAN and it would've been better than what we got. He chose to announce some absurdly expensive NFTs that look decent at best. Why...

quote:

Dammit, I'm there too. I've been on this train since before Reddit , and I am pissed that there was no one in his orbit that could tell him "No".

Where was Don Jr., anyone to offer some guidance to this hyper-salesman. He's always been a hammer looking for a nail. That I understood. But he has suppressed his natural urge to commercialize everything that he touched for love of country.

And now, a digital collector's card ...a Non Fungible Token? Mumber 1, a ridiculous scheme to raise capital that already has the undecideds and independents laughing! Number two, anyone outside of MAGA extreme who collects anything want something physical that can be held in-hand. Collector's don't pay for a screenshot for cripes sake.

This actually hurts a bit. This kind of PR damage is immense. Since 2015 I have not typed or uttered a single word of discouragement, but here it is.

quote:

Yeah. I told him on TS how disappointing this is to people. Our country is imploding and we are all gonna be destitute amd this is his big announcement?

If there is a 24 he just made his job even more difficult with this bs. I’m his opponent? I’m pointing out how tone deaf and stupid this is.

I can understand if it’s his way to raise non RNC money bit he should have said that and not hyped this nonsense up so much.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
This is the first funny thing the wet man had done since he drank that bottle of water like a dumbshit. I’m obsessed with how stupid this is

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i bring lols from the past

Steadiman posted:

Everyone excited about Trump's big announcement today? Is the storm finally here?
we had no idea back then :allears:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Baxter posted:

What does one do

my recommendation is stick your head in a bucket of water for 10-15 minutes

gregday
May 23, 2003

Baxter posted:

What does one do

PrntScrn

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
It's Time To D-D-D-D-D-D-DUMP (a huge load into my pants)

Does anyone have leaks on card stats and abilities yet

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
hahah man the trump cultists cant even salvage this one. so good

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

resident posted:

Love that they’re trying to prevent mail in sweepstakes entries by explicitly excluding entries made with black ink

thats a little wierd, but im told that sweepstakes /contest law/regs is like a lightyears distant 2nd play when it comes under Tree Law so, lol at weird sweepstakes wording

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Lol we all thought he was gonna try for Speaker

Fre Merzasphor
Mar 8, 2006
Wow, he really delivers the lols.

An early Christmas gift from your favorite president, “Trump”!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Having a giggle imagining the FOX boomer crowd trying to figure out what an NFT and a "crypt" is, and where they have to put in their house address so the card can be sent to them

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Youth Decay posted:

"Where was Don Jr"
Lol at someone who actually thinks Don Jr wouldn't 100% be behind every sort idiotic scam he comes across.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

They wanted him to be king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Propaganda Hour posted:

Lol we all thought he was gonna try for Speaker

:lmao: