Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What best approximates your holiday experience?
This poll is closed.
A time of festivities with family and friends that reminds you of life and love 5 13.89%
A time of rumination and reflection as you consider your year and the next 4 11.11%
A time of quiet, cloudy depression where you fold yourself in shows and video games until it's over 17 47.22%
A time to smoke just so much god damned weed 10 27.78%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Now that Connor is unranked he and Paddy can fight to make it into the top 15.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
For the people that liked Tape Delay Kickboxing (thanks for the feedback!), I am already prepping posts for RISE 163, KNOCK OUT 2022 vol. 8 (both happened this past weekend and should get Youtubed in about 4 days) as well as 12/18's Krush.144 (should get Youtubed about Christmas).

PLUS we should be able to watch GLORY vs. RISE live/VOD on Youtube on Christmas morning.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

TheKingslayer posted:

Now that Connor is unranked he and Paddy can fight to make it into the top 15.
Lol that the guy who ran around calling himself champ-champ never defended either belt and now won’t even contest Hottest Piss against division GOAT Josh Barnett

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Hey

Hey you

You like fights? Of course you do, you're in the MMA thread!

You like morally dubious fights? Of course you do, you're in the MMA thread!

:sickos: alert! :sickos:

This isn't a full B League preview, this is just to let you know there's some wild poo poo on this week's docket that's even more questionable than UFC matchmaking

KSW 77: Mamed vs Pudzian - Saturday, 1PM ET

Mamed Khalidov was, at one time, KSW’s biggest star. At one point, he’d won 11 fights in a row in the company, a five year run of dominance that saw him capture the Middleweight title. There was chatter of him joining the UFC, but those deals never materialized, most likely because Mamed wanted to be paid more than a yearly coupon for Toyo Tires (Expired June 2002). He’s racked up an impressive 19-4 record in KSW, with 6 TKO and 10 submission wins. Since 2018, though, Mamed hasn’t fared so well. He’s 1-4 in that span, and while he did win the Light Heavyweight title, he lost it in his first attempted defense, getting knocked out by Roberto Soldic.

Mariusz Pudzianowski is KSW’s largest star. A 5-time World’s Strongest Man champion, the enormous man made his MMA debut in 2009 and has been punching other grossly inflated men for over a decade. He’s 17-6 under KSW’s banner, netting 9 wins by TKO and 3 by “submission”, all of which were the most classic of finishing holds, “repeated punches to the head and chest of a moaning man, administered by a profusely sweating, ever-reddening monstrosity”.

This fight, clearly, has no bearing on rankings or standings, or really even pecking order in the company. Khalidov is a more well-rounded fighter, one who has actually competed and won titles in KSW. But Pudzian is a home-grown legend of prodigious strength and vengeful smashing prowess. If Mariusz can land a flailing hammer blow, it’s going to be a bad, quick night for Khalidov, but Mamed should be smart enough to shoot the best double of his life and quickly secure a submission.

Fight Circus 5: Hanukkah Gone Wrongukkah (An Homage to Scrooged) - Sunday, 8PM ET

Fight Circus, for the uninitiated, is the brainchild of American expat Jon Nutt, who may or may not be operating a secret opium ring and children’s fight club in the seedier parts of Thailand’s underworld. He just gives off those vibes. He has put on normal MMA, kickboxing, and Muay Thai shows, under the Full Metal Dojo banner. Those events have showcased regional talent across southeast Asia, and while the fights are generally competent, nobody really cared. To gain attention, he had to become a The Joker.

Fight Circus is Nutt’s ode to the freakshows of yore. Two-vs-One bouts, with a pair of scrawny, undersized friends fighting a semi-legitimate heavyweight fighter. Bouts where contestants are only allowed to kick each other. Lethwei, Muay Thai's angry Burmese cousin that eschews the gloves and allows headbutts, but with both fighters shoved literally inside a phone booth. Fight Circus has done all of these and much, much more.

The promotion is back for a holiday event that may not have a fight card listed, but a “Four Way Mrs Clause Pillow Fight” has been announced on their Twitter page, so uh, there’s that.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bobby Green's test failure that resulted in a 6 month USADA suspension was from tainted supplements. His explanation was that he knew that it was not safe to buy supplements from GNC so he went to Walmart instead.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I went back to do some curiously obsessive numbercrunching now that the breakdowns for 2022 are finally over, and I wanted to share and also say a thing before I descend fully into an irony coma for the remainder of the year.

First off: If you read the totality of every single thread, including the stuff that was recycled month to month, a) are you okay, and b) you consumed 152,010 words.

Second: In a year with 42 UFC cards (not counting TUF or Road to UFC), I wound up writing 43 breakdowns, because gently caress you, Khamzat, that's why.

And finally: In the first twelve months of carl's fight breakdowns my ongoing existential Chase Sherman crisis managed to outstrip Moby-Dick, as we wound up with a wordcount of 224,302.

That's a lot more than I thought I would wind up doing. At the start of the year my only real intention was to keep CommonShore's magic going, and I dunno that I would have experimented more, and I DEFINITELY know that I wouldn't have opened a substack and started posting poo poo on twitter, were it not for everyone's support and occasional supportive prodding. I make $8 from the substack and by god, it's my favorite eight dollars in every given month.

So thank you, for the reading, for the community, and for the support. Thank you boco and lobmob for your own consistently excellent writeups, and thank you mekchu, marching powder, and everyone else who's shared randomly inspired things over the year.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?

LobsterMobster posted:

Fight Circus 5: Hanukkah Gone Wrongukkah (An Homage to Scrooged) - Sunday, 8PM ET

Fight Circus, for the uninitiated, is the brainchild of American expat Jon Nutt, who may or may not be operating a secret opium ring and children’s fight club in the seedier parts of Thailand’s underworld. He just gives off those vibes. He has put on normal MMA, kickboxing, and Muay Thai shows, under the Full Metal Dojo banner. Those events have showcased regional talent across southeast Asia, and while the fights are generally competent, nobody really cared. To gain attention, he had to become a The Joker.

Fight Circus is Nutt’s ode to the freakshows of yore. Two-vs-One bouts, with a pair of scrawny, undersized friends fighting a semi-legitimate heavyweight fighter. Bouts where contestants are only allowed to kick each other. Lethwei, Muay Thai's angry Burmese cousin that eschews the gloves and allows headbutts, but with both fighters shoved literally inside a phone booth. Fight Circus has done all of these and much, much more.

The promotion is back for a holiday event that may not have a fight card listed, but a “Four Way Mrs Clause Pillow Fight” has been announced on their Twitter page, so uh, there’s that.

https://twitter.com/FullMetalDojo/status/1593599624451092481

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
rip cubeman

https://twitter.com/BigMarcel24/status/1603489588143611907?t=pxF55g5RMgByOvP_JUv-8A&s=19

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

CarlCX posted:

I went back to do some curiously obsessive numbercrunching now that the breakdowns for 2022 are finally over, and I wanted to share and also say a thing before I descend fully into an irony coma for the remainder of the year.

First off: If you read the totality of every single thread, including the stuff that was recycled month to month, a) are you okay, and b) you consumed 152,010 words.

Second: In a year with 42 UFC cards (not counting TUF or Road to UFC), I wound up writing 43 breakdowns, because gently caress you, Khamzat, that's why.

And finally: In the first twelve months of carl's fight breakdowns my ongoing existential Chase Sherman crisis managed to outstrip Moby-Dick, as we wound up with a wordcount of 224,302.

That's a lot more than I thought I would wind up doing. At the start of the year my only real intention was to keep CommonShore's magic going, and I dunno that I would have experimented more, and I DEFINITELY know that I wouldn't have opened a substack and started posting poo poo on twitter, were it not for everyone's support and occasional supportive prodding. I make $8 from the substack and by god, it's my favorite eight dollars in every given month.

So thank you, for the reading, for the community, and for the support. Thank you boco and lobmob for your own consistently excellent writeups, and thank you mekchu, marching powder, and everyone else who's shared randomly inspired things over the year.

Something must be off on your numbers there because your breakdowns word count is more than the thread totals, unless I'm misreading something.

But whatever to that - more important, thanks for picking up the torch. I was thinking just last night (about something unrelated) that someone wanting to take over for you can be a form of compliment, so I'll take it. You've really expanded the whole affair beyond my "look at the card on tapology on Wednesday, make some remarks about which fights are interesting, make a joke, maybe a prediction, and move on." My original intention was just to point out that a single, specific card was actually something to be hype about, even if the UFC didn't seem to know it! Now we have actual research and analysis, with you rewatching fights and stuff to make proper factual statements about the fights, which is far superior to my flawed memory. I hope that we can get you (and the other goons with MMA substacks) some outside attention, if you want it.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

lol

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Great, looks like I'll have Cam-Soda in my browser history again this Sunday.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

They are not on CamSoda anymore, fret not

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

CommonShore posted:

Something must be off on your numbers there because your breakdowns word count is more than the thread totals, unless I'm misreading something.

But whatever to that - more important, thanks for picking up the torch. I was thinking just last night (about something unrelated) that someone wanting to take over for you can be a form of compliment, so I'll take it. You've really expanded the whole affair beyond my "look at the card on tapology on Wednesday, make some remarks about which fights are interesting, make a joke, maybe a prediction, and move on." My original intention was just to point out that a single, specific card was actually something to be hype about, even if the UFC didn't seem to know it! Now we have actual research and analysis, with you rewatching fights and stuff to make proper factual statements about the fights, which is far superior to my flawed memory. I hope that we can get you (and the other goons with MMA substacks) some outside attention, if you want it.

There's more words in the drafts than are in the threads, partially because the drafts still have the markup language in them (which I considered trying to omit, but then I went 'it's three in the morning and I also type the markup by hand, so gently caress it, it counts'), but mostly because in the lag time between writing/editing/posting a whole mess of fights got written but taken out before they hit the threads due to how hosed this year has been for injuries and replacements (which makes the deron winn news even funnier jesus christ), especially in the earlier days when I was still posting on Thursdays/Fridays instead of cranking them out earlier in the week. I wonder what the differential between the drafts and the published threads would be.

And yeah, man, your stuff made the structure that still makes sense. All I could really do was add to it, the format was already perfect. Maybe one day we'll all be Internet Martial Arts Journalists and then a generation of internet fans can get disappointed in us.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Bluedeanie posted:

They are not on CamSoda anymore, fret not

Oh umm, cool. Cool.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Tattoo on the Line fight kinda owns and is perfect for this kinda carnie MMA :getin:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommonShore posted:

Bobby Green's test failure that resulted in a 6 month USADA suspension was from tainted supplements. His explanation was that he knew that it was not safe to buy supplements from GNC so he went to Walmart instead.

Lol. I like how this still a thing that keeps happening and yet nothing really is done to resolve it.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CarlCX posted:

Thank you for doing all of those writeups and taking over the thread OPs when I got burnt out last year and had lost all real interest in doing that sort of stuff anymore. I really do think your writeups are the best (sans some of the more gimmicky monthly ones a few people did ages ago).

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Mekchu posted:

Lol. I like how this still a thing that keeps happening and yet nothing really is done to resolve it.

USADA has a whole resource for reducing risk on buying supplements but there's no telling if the athletes are even aware or care to use it. Of course it can be debated how useful the resource itself is I'm sure.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I assume every athlete just buys a few questionable supplements in case they pop for something.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I think at some point athletes were asked to get two of whatever supplements so the sealed one could be tested in case you pissed hot. But I may be making that up.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

TheKingslayer posted:

USADA has a whole resource for reducing risk on buying supplements but there's no telling if the athletes are even aware or care to use it. Of course it can be debated how useful the resource itself is I'm sure.

I thought there was an app now where you could myfitness pal style scan your supps?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

TheKingslayer posted:

I think at some point athletes were asked to get two of whatever supplements so the sealed one could be tested in case you pissed hot. But I may be making that up.

Not making it up. Specifically they were advised to keep one from any batch in reserve. It's how Yoel got off.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Mekchu posted:

Thank you for doing all of those writeups and taking over the thread OPs when I got burnt out last year and had lost all real interest in doing that sort of stuff anymore. I really do think your writeups are the best (sans some of the more gimmicky monthly ones a few people did ages ago).

I still laugh about the Cinco de Mayo one I did.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I still think of the pre-write up days when I did The Midcard thread when trying to get wrestling fans into MMA when we merged and it was write ups of fighters and also write ups of storylines (my favourite was the listing of Anderson Silva's future opponents and how a guy called Chris Weidman was being overlooked despite being the experts choice)

less funny was the write up for Warmachine which made relentless comments on his legal troubles and he was, at the time of that writing, in jail for that time he started a brawl at a strip club and had to be put into a spit bag. Much less funny now.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Lid posted:

The Midcard thread

you got a link to that? i loved that thread.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Nah I haven't seen it in yonks and don't know how to dig it up.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Dave Dvorak is dope and we should all watch his fight. Also Artem is suing Conor over proper number 12

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

BlindSite posted:

I thought there was an app now where you could myfitness pal style scan your supps?

Now that you mention, yeah I think that was a thing along with a hotline.

Nierbo posted:

Dave Dvorak is dope and we should all watch his fight. Also Artem is suing Conor over proper number 12

Artem is also stacking a harassment charge. It's rough to see legends fall out like that.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

TheKingslayer posted:

Artem is also stacking a harassment charge.

wow. conor must have tortured him or something. with cameras rolling artem's response to being completely emasculated by khabib was to poo poo his pants so god knows what conor had to do for him to take the offensive like this.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

TheKingslayer posted:

Now that you mention, yeah I think that was a thing along with a hotline.

Artem is also stacking a harassment charge. It's rough to see legends fall out like that.

artem=goat
https://cdn-cf-east.streamable.com/...EYUVEN4EVB2OKEQ

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
time to end this suffering

i need a minute to myself

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

wow. conor must have tortured him or something. with cameras rolling artem's response to being completely emasculated by khabib was to poo poo his pants so god knows what conor had to do for him to take the offensive like this.

To be fair to Artem, if Khabib was mad at me I'd poo poo myself too. poo poo man, I own guns and even if I was holding one I'd probably still be prairie doggin.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

loving hell, that's poetry in motion. i don't think I've ever seen that lmao

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Tape Delay Kickboxing

While this series is primarily for Japanese shows, another type of easily accessible kickboxing is the stuff that streams live for free. If I find any of reasonable quality, I’ll include them here.

Beyond Kickboxing event calendar: https://beyondkick.com/schedule

Volume 2
ENFUSION 117 and ENFUSION TALENTS 99 - 2022-12-16

Le Meridien Airport Rd, Dubai, UAE

“The Most Exciting Show of Kickboxing.” You could have theoretically watched this one live, as all Enfusion shows air on Facebook live in most countries. A regional European promotion, Enfusion is a Dutch company that mostly runs in the Netherlands but has also run shows in places like Germany, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Spain and Belgium. It was founded in 2011 after Edwin van Os sold his previous brand, It’s Showtime, to Glory, then just went and started another promotion. Its most prominent recent appearance was as the co-promoter of the first 3 Glory Rivals shows with Glory in 2022.

This show features a 4-man lightweight tournament on the Talents show and the main card features the Enfusion welterweight champion Mohamed Touchassie and middleweight champion Mohammad Ghaedibardeh in action in non-title fights against unranked opponents. Bantamweight Champion Sarel de Jong is also in action in a non-title fight on the Talents card.

Timestamps provided for the file after each fight listing, I cannot find a button on Facebook to link to a specific spot. Bolded fights are ones that I found particularly entertaining.

Enfusion Rules Basics: Kickboxing rules. Muay Thai sweeps are allowed. Clinch work is allowed as long as “the work is active” and it is “attractive to the spectator,” at the referee’s discretion. Weight class names and limits align with the MMA weight classes you’re used to.

Show Link (Facebook Video):
https://www.facebook.com/enfusion.official/videos/672282614437022

ENFUSION TALENTS 99

Lightweight Tournament Reserve Bout: “The Buraq” Mohamed Younes Rabah (8-0, 4 KO) vs “Dragon” Mohamed Ibrahim Sailane (6-2, 0 KO) (155) 19:12
Lightweight Tournament Semi-Final 1: #3 “The Perfectionist” Brandon Fos (24-3, 3 KO) vs “Fast Fouad” Fouad Chahbari (7-0, 4 KO) (155) 40:13
Lightweight Tournament Semi-Final 2: “Wolves Fury” Salim Ibragimov (25-7-1, 11 KO) vs #2 “Minci” Milan Pales (62-8, 17 KO) (155) 1:03:12
“Pretty Dragonfly” Laura Pileri (34-9-3, 2 KO) vs (Bantam Champion) “The Hunter” Sarel de Jong (37-4-1, 4 KO) (135, non-title) 1:23:04
Ibtissam Kassrioui (16-6-3, 2 KO) vs Dajenka Meijer (14-3, 3 KO) (145) 1:46:34
Lightweight Tournament Final (155) 2:06:34

ENFUSION 117

“The Jordanian Wolf” Abdallah Al Jabareen (22-4, 11 KO) vs (Welter Champion) Mohamed Touchassie (55-3, 22 KO) (170, non-title) 2:37:00
Farbod Esmaeili (32-2-1, 17 KO) vs Taha Alami Marrouni (50-13, 12 KO) (185) 2:51:35
“Dynamite” Darren Anstey (15-3, 15 KO) vs (Middle Champion) “Destroyer” Mohammad Ghaedibardeh (60-4, 41 KO) (185, non-title) 3:14:48
“Brunsie” Clyde Brunswijk (54-9-1, 16 KO) vs “The Ottoman” Fatih Ulusoy (22-4, 20 KO) (205) 3:30:44
Co-Main: “Super Mario” Mario Gkouso (7-3, 3 KO) vs #4 “Tyson” Nabil Haryouli (26-1, 18 KO) (155) 3:53:13
Main Event: “Prince of Persia” Mohamad Habibpour (10-2, 3 KO) vs “The Real Fighter” Ilias Zouggary (26-2, 13 KO) (155) 4:13:00

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Fite will be airing Rizin 40, which is the 7 fights that are coming on prior to the Rizin vs. Bellator part of the show that will only air in the US on tape delay. So I guess I'll be staying up late on both 12/30 and 12/31?
https://www.fite.tv/watch/rizin-40/2pcex/

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Tape Delay Kickboxing Volume 3
RISE 163 - 2022-12-10

Korakuen Hall, Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan

Simliar to K-1 with Krush, RISE numbered shows happen approximately monthly in Korakuen Hall and generally feature fighters lower on the ladder. A few times a year they have bigger shows under the RISE WORLD SERIES banner, and their biggest show of the year is RISE EL DORADO.

Unfortunately, due to TV Contracts or whatever, these fights don’t have commentary or on-screen graphics. The first fighter listed in each line is the red corner, the second fighter is the blue corner. The ring announcer does announce when the round has a minute, 30 seconds, and 10 seconds left. At least RISE’s fight card page does list credentials for each fighter, though it does not list their records.

The main event features a lightweight fight between #3 ranked Kan Nakamura, whose nickname is “Human Beast” and dislikes ghosts, and #6 ranked super lightweight Sumiya Ito moving down to meet him. Ito is known as the “Genius Bad Boy” and has a pro record of 3-3 with 2 KOs but also claims to have an “underground kickboxing” record of 17-0 with 15 KOs. He is also 0-1 in Ganryujima Moat Fights. Nakamura comes in with a record of 12-5, 11 KOs.

The lone women’s fight on the card features the women fighting in MMA gloves instead of kickboxing gloves, marking the first time I have seen a “kickboxing with MMA gloves” match. Fights marked in bold are ones that I found particularly entertaining.

RISE Basics: Most fights are 3 3-minute rounds with a single 3-minute extra round if it’s a draw. 3 knockdowns in a round is a TKO, or 2 if it’s a tournament fight. Judges are fairly liberal with 10-10 round scoring, so you will often see fights scored 30-30 or 30-29. K-1 Kickboxing rules: knees are legal, elbows are not. Clinch must be broken with an immediate strike or the ref will separate.

Novo (TARGET SHIBUYA) vs Tenshi Matsumoto (HAWK GYM) (114) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgKQZ9gaOvA

Ichiyo Morimoto (NEXT LEVEL Shibuya/former J-NETWORK super welterweight champion, former Bigbang super welterweight champion) vs Strong Kobayashi (Keimei Gym/ACF welterweight champion) (149) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRRRwKAVIjM

#9 Kenshin Yamamoto (FAITH) vs #15 Shun Shiraishi (TEAM TEPPEN) (127) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnIao01SD4

#14 Chiharu Higuchi (Kyokushin Kaikan, 35th All Japan Weighted Karate Championship Middle Weight Champion) vs Kanta Motoyama (BELLWOOD FIGHT TEAM) (139) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOjtvnuCJoI

Daiki Toita (Toita Gym/MA Japan Super Bantam Champion) vs Kazuhiro Matsuyama (ReBORN Kyodo/CKC2022 -57.5kg tournament runner-up) (127) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJytu1YE8RA

#2 Ryoga Hirano (MTS) vs #4 Taiki Sawatani (HAWK GYM, DEEP☆KICK-60kg class champion, CKC2022 -57.5kg tournament champion) (127) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEajmJ7KlOc

#4LW Tomohiro Kitai (Team Dragon) vs #7 Yutaro Asahi (PHOENIX) (143) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2ue7jIes-w

Open-Finger Glove Match: #1, #2mFLW Arina Kobayashi (FASCINATE FIGHT TEAM) vs #2 Koto Hiraoka (TRY HARD GYM) (101) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iGAx8UGzE0

#5 Ryunosuke Omori (EX ARES) vs Yugo Kato (RIKIX/WMC Japan Super Bantamweight Champion, Okayama ZAIMAX MUAYTHAI 2021 55kg Tournament Winner) (121) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPxetMH8-ns

#3 Jin Mandokoro (Sakujuku, WBKF World Super Flyweight Champion) vs #4 Kodai (Oikawa Dojo, HOOST CUP first super flyweight champion) (117) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fgUBvTh_Zw

Semi-Final: #2 Tsukuru Midorikawa (RIKIX/Class 2nd, Former WKBA World Super Welter Champion, 8th Japan Welterweight Champion) vs Ricardo Bravo (WSR Fairtex/Former New Japan Kickboxing Association Welterweight Champion, First M-1 World Super Welterweight Champion) (154) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=135Yn9zGTig

Main Event: #3 Kan Nakamura (BK GYM, 6th generation DEEP☆KICK-60kg class champion) vs #6SLW Sumiya Ito (Battle Gym) (139) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw1XohyAUdU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4019903

The final UFC GDT of 2022 is up. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Unless Cejydo is really into burritos, comes off pretty racist on O'Malley's part.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Lol, gettin' dunked on by Cejudo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

How loving far bantamweight has fallen that Henry Cejudo is the witty one now