Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

0 PPR. Need a WR and a flex

Amari Cooper @ CIN
Christian Kirk @ TEN
Najee v BAL

Hard to trust Amari with Watson back. Kirk is in a strong matchup, but Lawrence is banged up. Najee has been better lately, but has a tough matchup with Baltimore.

Never got an answer to this. Thinking Najee and Kirk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

dxt posted:

Never got an answer to this. Thinking Najee and Kirk.

Cooper has been a stud can’t give up on him now, Kirk may end up in an AFC south 9-6 snoozer

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Bellmaker posted:

Cooper has been a stud can’t give up on him now, Kirk may end up in an AFC south 9-6 snoozer

Just got a thing that says Cooper may be on a pitch count. Kirk it is. Cooper will now go for 100/2 TDs.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

With Kenneth Walker and Jakobi Meyers out plus a couple guys on this accursed week 14 bye, in PPR who do I play in my flex?
Trent Sherfield @ LAC
DeAndre Carter vs Miami
KJ Osborn @ Detroit
Michael Carter @ Buf

I'm leaning Sherfield because he's pretty consistently gotten *some* points the last 6 weeks he's played, his lowest total was against Houston which Miami stopped trying on offense in the 2nd quarter.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I have no explanation for it but Cooper's home/road splits are insane, he's like a WR1 at home and a WR100 on the road. I don't know why it's a thing but you could use that as a tie breaker.

For my own question. Pick a flex in PPR

Juju @ DEN
James Cook vs NYJ
Josh Palmer vs MIA
Rachaad White @ SF

I think I am sticking with Juju even though his floor is always like 1 catch. He's got a ceiling and all the other dudes are the second or third option at their position

e: I did gud

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Dec 12, 2022

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Flex spot no ppr

Jeff Wilson Jr @ LAC
Mike Williams vs MIA

This decision is killing me right now lol. JWJ has been fantastic but that last game was rough. Not his fault though. Williams is very hard to trust but in the case of a shootout game I could see him having huge numbers. The comeback game storyline is there.

e: lol welp I picked wrong here

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Dec 12, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
So in my superflex league I have...

Lamar @ CLE - Doesn't seem likely to play and if he does how effective will he be?
Brady v CIN - Pretty much have to play him.
Dalton v ATL - This looks like a good matchup. But it's still Andy Dalton.
Purdy @ SEA (TNF) - Brock played well in his first two games. But he's managing an injury, it's a short week, divisional game, yada yada

I won't know about Lamar until later this week and Purdy plays tomorrow. I'm thinking just roll with Brady and Dalton, but I'd love to get those sweet Purdy YAC points.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Looking at my flex spot in 0.5 PPR.

Rhamondre @ LV
Aiyuk @ SEA
Marquise Brown @ DEN
Elijah Moore vs DET (if I win my waiver bid)

I have to decide whether to use Aiyuk or not on Thursday since he plays on TNF. Or just pass on it and wait til Sunday, then deploy Rhamondre if he's healthy or Brown/Moore if he's not.

I could see this being a good spot for Aiyuk with Deebo out. But then again I could see SF just giving McCaffrey like 45 touches since Seattle absolutely cannot stop RBs, and no receiver does anything. I also hate Brown's matchup vs Denver with Colt McCoy at QB. Ugh.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

So in my superflex league I have...

Lamar @ CLE - Doesn't seem likely to play and if he does how effective will he be?
Brady v CIN - Pretty much have to play him.
Dalton v ATL - This looks like a good matchup. But it's still Andy Dalton.
Purdy @ SEA (TNF) - Brock played well in his first two games. But he's managing an injury, it's a short week, divisional game, yada yada

I won't know about Lamar until later this week and Purdy plays tomorrow. I'm thinking just roll with Brady and Dalton, but I'd love to get those sweet Purdy YAC points.

I wouldn't play Purdy tonight personally.

Docjowles posted:

Looking at my flex spot in 0.5 PPR.

Rhamondre @ LV
Aiyuk @ SEA
Marquise Brown @ DEN
Elijah Moore vs DET (if I win my waiver bid)

I have to decide whether to use Aiyuk or not on Thursday since he plays on TNF. Or just pass on it and wait til Sunday, then deploy Rhamondre if he's healthy or Brown/Moore if he's not.

I could see this being a good spot for Aiyuk with Deebo out. But then again I could see SF just giving McCaffrey like 45 touches since Seattle absolutely cannot stop RBs, and no receiver does anything. I also hate Brown's matchup vs Denver with Colt McCoy at QB. Ugh.

You have the top-2 right, I'd play Moore over Brown though (@Den with Colt McCoy? Ew)

-------------

Any thoughts here? Aiyuk over White is the only thing I feel might be reasonable but an injured 3rd-string QB against a divisional foe on TNF is a bit scary.

.5PPR

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bellmaker posted:

Any thoughts here? Aiyuk over White is the only thing I feel might be reasonable but an injured 3rd-string QB against a divisional foe on TNF is a bit scary.

.5PPR

Those are all scary options. I almost think I'd go Chark just for the possibility he hauls in a long TD but I wouldn't feel good about it.

Anyway, need to stream a QB this week. Options I'm considering are

Purdy @SEA (Thu)
&e Dalton v.ATL
Ryan @MIN
Tanny-hills @LAC

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

RIP I was outbid for Elijah Moore. So I am back at having to play Aiyuk tonight or wait and see if Rhamondre can go with bad options if he doesn’t.

I guess I could also add Alec Pierce. Great matchup, bad…everything else.

Nov 6, 2002

I think he's likely to play. But I suspect he will have a reduced load. I would probably go with Aiyuk.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Quiet Feet posted:

Those are all scary options. I almost think I'd go Chark just for the possibility he hauls in a long TD but I wouldn't feel good about it.

Anyway, need to stream a QB this week. Options I'm considering are

Purdy @SEA (Thu)
&e Dalton v.ATL
Ryan @MIN
Tanny-hills @LAC

Mac Jones put up 382 yards on the Vikings

Mike White put up 369 yards on the Vikings

Why is this a question

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Worrying about the effectiveness of late stage Matt Ryan as coached by 2 dudes who have never coached poo poo before is extremely valid imo. The MIN secondary is one of the few things that suck as much as he does, however, so I get the appeal.

I guess I would also put it out there that while Mike White stacked up the yards, he threw 0 TDs and 2 picks. He only had an acceptable fantasy output because he happened to rush for a short TD. If that had gone to an RB he would have had like 10 points. A bunch of empty yards and multiple picks is absolutely in Ryan's range of outcomes. Mac Jones did torch them (somehow).

None of the other dudes is really any more appealing, though :v:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Docjowles posted:

They're the best available options. :negative:

Ryan and Dalton I'm only considering due to matchups. Tanne typically has a good floor but I'm probably gonna need better than that this week come to think of it.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Docjowles posted:

Yeah that's why it's such a slam dunk to me lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Do I start Zonovan Knight vs DET over Pollard (@JAX), Pacheco (@HOU), or Conner (@DEN) in no PPR?

I'm leaning toward no. Pollard is DSYS status, Pacheco's matchup is too good, and Conner is averaging 17 ppg over the last four weeks.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Do I start Zonovan Knight vs DET over Pollard (@JAX), Pacheco (@HOU), or Conner (@DEN) in no PPR?

I'm leaning toward no. Pollard is DSYS status, Pacheco's matchup is too good, and Conner is averaging 17 ppg over the last four weeks.

Absolutely not

Nov 6, 2002

Dango Bango posted:

Pollard man, cmon.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I am going into the first week of the playoffs without Kyler Murray and I know I'm screwed.

But

Aaron Rodgers
Mike White

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

kiimo posted:

I am going into the first week of the playoffs without Kyler Murray and I know I'm screwed.

But

Aaron Rodgers
Mike White

I'd go White, Detroit gives up a lot of points.

I'm in the same boat with Murray dead, except my options are much worse: Baker Mayfield making his 2nd start just arriving to a new team with a bad offense, rookie Desmond Ridder making his first career start, or Kenny Pickett who is in the concussion protocol again. Leaning Baker to lead me to playoff glory. Oh and this league punishes picks with -4 points to make it extra fun.

Nov 6, 2002

1pt PPR, pick two.

Kirk v DAL
Godwin v CIN
DPJ v BAL
Pittman @ MIN

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

With there apparently being some fun weather based shenanigans possible I'm now wondering if I should start Fields over Allen this week.

Someone talk me down from or push me off this ledge

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Realized I have a second TNF dilemma in my other league. Are you guys playing Ken Walker tonight? In PPR I have to choose one of

Ken Walker vs SF
Brian Robinson vs NYG
Latavius Murray vs ARI

I love me some Walker but I feel like 49ers + injury says stay away. Leaning Robinson but I don't feel good about it

edit:

IcePhoenix posted:

With there apparently being some fun weather based shenanigans possible I'm now wondering if I should start Fields over Allen this week.

Someone talk me down from or push me off this ledge

I would wait til Saturday and see what the real weather looks like. If it's a loving disaster then get off Allen. But I think in general people really overreact to weather in football. It's gotta be real gnarly to significantly swing a game.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 15, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ferroque posted:

Absolutely not

Thank you for talking sense into me. ESPN's projections, Knight's decent numbers, and teams running over Detroit made me overthink things.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

1pt PPR, pick two.

Kirk v DAL
Godwin v CIN
DPJ v BAL
Pittman @ MIN

Kirk and DPJ. I think it's a toss-up between DPJ and Godwin but I feel like DPJ is on an upswing.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 minutes!
Pick two, 0.5 ppr

Cole Kmet vPhi
Kittle @Sea

Gabe Davis vMia

Tonight's the night for Kittle right, right??????

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Aye

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Gabe Davis loving sucks, his only TD in the last 5 weeks was on a broken play where Allen made a throw that only he and Mahomes can make. And he played his high school and college ball in Florida. Do not start him in a snowstorm during the fantasy playoffs.

Devils Avocado
Mar 25, 2009
Najee Harris or David Montgomery this weekend? .5 PPR.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Leonard Fournette or Rachaad White?

This is an impossible question and I'm leaning White because it's PPR

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 minutes!

kiimo posted:

Same situation, I am starting White for now.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

kiimo posted:

White.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a RB, .5PPR

Etienne v DAL
Fournette v CIN
Patterson @ NO

Etienne hasn't done poo poo the last few weeks and is against Dallas. Fournette splits touches with White. Patterson is in a bigger committee and has a rookie QB making his first start. Leaning Lenny.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Mike Evans v CIN
Garrett Wilson v DET

No PPR

Evans is just, man, he’s frustrating. He’s had multiple TDs lost to penalties or weird drops. Brady targets hun a ton but the connection just ain’t there. I don’t want to sit him but it might be time. Or it might be time for a 3 TD game. Blah.

White is out so Zach Wilson will be throwing to G Wilson. He’s had good games with him and the matchup here is right but I can’t decide how this matches up with an Evans start.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Wilson's splits with and without Zach are really comical (though they did have one decent game together, ironically the one vs the Pats that got Zach benched). I got this chart off https://www.4for4.com/tools/splits, "In" is with Zach and "Ex" is any other QB.

For what it's worth in one of the TFF threads a bengals poster was saying their entire defense is dead. So maybe Mike Evans finally loving does something this week? It's been really frustrating how every week he loses touchdowns to penalties or drops or whatever other bullshit. He's getting a lot of targets, they just aren't working for various reasons.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Chig Okonkwo @ LAC
Dallas Goedert vs CHI

Should go with Goedert if he gets activated?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Weather is scaring me so I'm sitting Tyler Bass this week. I'm swapping in Greg the Leg (vs. DET) and Elliott (@CHI) for him in my two leagues.

Anyone think this is dumb?

e: never mind saw this in the other thread and I'm sticking with benching Bass:

Bellmaker posted:

Should I be worried about Hill at Buffalo?? He'll get jet sweeps ahoy, right?

https://twitter.com/pathammer/status/1604091800834244609

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Dec 17, 2022

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Should I roll with David Njoku (vs BAL, today) or a freshly-returned Dallas Goedert (@CHI, tomorrow) at TE in .5 PPR?

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
Down to my last choice in wk 1 semifinals (PPR)

D'onte Foreman (vs Pit) or Fournette (vs Cin)

Prefer the better floor of Fournette in PPR and thanks to Kittle I just need some consistent points for my matchup, no need for an explosion here. But the steelers have been soft against the run lately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
For my flex (0.5 ppr): AJ Dillon or Dallas Goedert?