Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

lol this guy's a pastor, what's his angle

Endman posted:

Don’t lie, we’d all go to church more if Jesus was replaced with a hot babe with a giant rack

It's not unheard of for good catholic kids to first realize they're into women from a portrayal of Mary though.

YaketySass has issued a correction as of 00:15 on Dec 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Oneiros posted:

fellas, is it gay to take the body of christ in my mouth?

only if he is risen

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

chairface posted:

only if he is risen

What if Christ starts off soft, but gets bigger in my mouth?

That's like, pretty straight right? Right??

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

I won't set foot in a church until I watch two or more burly men masturbate in the lobby to make sure it's appropriately masculine

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
not sure how hard he can get, dude has wine for blood

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

ScrubLeague posted:

I won't set foot in a church until I watch two or more burly men masturbate in the lobby to make sure it's appropriately masculine

I have never seen a j/o crystal in a church, that should be remedied

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I want to gently caress the savior

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

YaketySass posted:

It's not unheard of for good catholic kids to first realize they're into women from a portrayal of Mary though.

Umberto in The Name of the Rose telling Adso it’s okay to get super horny for the babes but only if it’s Mary, telling him her’s is the most holy of bust sizes is a hilarious chapter, I love that book

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

HootTheOwl posted:

I want to gently caress the savior

and other creed hits can be yours for only $19.95

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

they need to make a church where the pastor and people up front are dressed like gwar

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

YaketySass posted:

competition to be The Cool Pastor Who Gets It is fierce. dressing like a 90s rocker no longer cuts it. the new frontier: saying Jesus is gay (and that’s bad)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There's been a concerted effort for like decades at this point to excise christ from american christianity. He was just too damned gay for them

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
heard about a new church to join https://seattleatheist.church

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's the benches and all the idolatry making christian men soft!

they need to remove the knee rests

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Milo and POTUS posted:

There's been a concerted effort for like decades at this point to excise christ from american christianity. He was just too damned gay for them

I think my favorite was the megachurch pastor who ended up denying the divinity of Christ because if God died for our sins that implies that we're supposed to sacrifice for our "inferiors" and that just won't do

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Milo and POTUS posted:

Finally the contradictions between "Christianity is the epitome of Western Civilization" and "Christianity is too drat Jewish" can be resolved.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

StashAugustine posted:

I think my favorite was the megachurch pastor who ended up denying the divinity of Christ because if God died for our sins that implies that we're supposed to sacrifice for our "inferiors" and that just won't do

lmao do you have a link to this?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

christmas boots posted:

lmao do you have a link to this?

Looking it up it was Gwen Shamblin Lara, whose Wiki no longer lists her theological beliefs but does have a section titled "abuse allegations "

quote:

The reason all of this is important is that if you do not understand that God is the clear authority and that Jesus was under God's authority, then you will not have a clear picture of what it means to be Christ like. Jesus suffered, obeyed, submitted, denied his will, and made it his food to do the will of the Father.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Milo and POTUS posted:

American christianity is already a mammon cult with jesus as a corporate mascot

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

YaketySass posted:

On the flip side, every painting of St. Sebastian ever.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

hubba hubba

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

StashAugustine posted:

Accidentally converting to Arianism because dying on the cross is a beta cuck move

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
We prefer gods who can't get stabbed

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Especially in those days where stabbings were quite a common way to go

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Used to work with a guy who wouldn’t go to half the restaurants around where we worked because they were too soft and feminine, never understood it

The cute Jamaican girl at my work says her father and brother won't eat hotdogs because it's gay

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mantis42 posted:

The cute Jamaican girl at my work says her father and brother won't eat hotdogs because it's gay

Knew a guy who thought the same about bananas. Telling the rest of us this was a terrible move

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mantis42 posted:

its very gay to eat hot dogs but they taste good so its worth it

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Slice it up and eat it with a fork

Not gay

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Gacy didn't eat his victims or there'd be a very dark joke there

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

if I were concerned about masking my raging homosexuality I would simply eat the banana or hot dog like an ear of corn

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Mantis42 posted:

they don't want to be called glizzy gulpers

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Masculinity is the most fragile thing in the world

Not mine it's very tough and manly.

Endman posted:

Don’t lie, we’d all go to church more if Jesus was replaced with a hot babe with a giant rack

I like the hot twink Jesus statues.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
It's not gay if the sausage flops in your mouth.
Gay needs that snap you can only get with natural casing.
E: it's why I love Vienna beef.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

lobster shirt posted:

its very gay to eat hot dogs but they taste good so its worth it

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
i like hebrew nationals they're the only hot dogs i eat

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
*Jamaican dad watching me, his daughters new boyfriend, scarf down three franks with a growing sense of alarm*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/1604241522005708800?t=MqXrOWAu7s9jc8cUGfRQYg&s=19

Endman
May 18, 2010

I mean yeah, obviously. Once Elon is down you and Mao can beat Hitler to death 2 against 1.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
I'd give the gun to Mao tbh, he knows how to turn that poo poo into some effective political power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Orange Devil posted:

I'd give the gun to Mao tbh, he knows how to turn that poo poo into some effective political power.
mao immediately blasts a sparrow out of the sky