Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The images on the bottom are even more baffling

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This is not a photoshop. You can now buy mighty poo flavored gamer fuel :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

Does anyone under the age of 35 have any idea what Conker even is

reject modernity embrace tradition

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Shame Boy posted:

Why is corn energy

I assume the energy is just high fructose corn syrup

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

nexous posted:

I assume the energy is just high fructose corn syrup

It's sugar free

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Shame Boy posted:

Why is corn energy

all matter is energy

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ArmZ posted:

all matter is energy

That doesn't answer the question of why :colbert:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

Nope. The last game he was in came out for the microsoft hololens and was so bad there was an online petition to ban it. Before that there is the remake from 2005 and that's it.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Shame Boy posted:

It's sugar free

I’m sure their lawyer can prove fructose isn’t sucrose

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

conkers bad fur day was sick as hell tho

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

nexous posted:

I’m sure their lawyer can prove fructose isn’t sucrose

sucralose and pineapple fruit powder is how they get sweetness

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
ok my joke was bad I get it

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
My dumb weed company is throwing a Christmas party, and initially we were allowed to bring a +1 so long as they came in the last hour of the party. Now they're letting +1s in at the start of the party, so long as they pay 50bux to enter to access food and two drinks. :wtc:

I'm embarrassed for these assholes.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

That Old Ganon posted:

My dumb weed company is throwing a Christmas party, and initially we were allowed to bring a +1 so long as they came in the last hour of the party. Now they're letting +1s in at the start of the party, so long as they pay 50bux to enter to access food and two drinks. :wtc:

It's nice to know that your company values you, and your +1.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

That Old Ganon posted:

Do they at least have edibles

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That is super cringy, skip that poo poo and buy a nice bottle

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

tokin opposition posted:

Do they at least have edibles
It's BYOW

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

you’re company sucks

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
glad to know weed companies are just as ruthlessly petty and gormless as any other

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This is not a photoshop. You can now buy mighty poo flavored gamer fuel :911:

https://gamersupps.gg/products/guacamole-gamer-fart-9000-by-russianbadger Yum yum

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Laterite posted:

glad to know weed companies are just as ruthlessly petty and gormless as any other

It's hit/miss. I worked for one really good weed company and one really lovely one.

The lovely one had us working christmas eve/day. The good one invited me to their holiday party 3 months after I stopped trimming for them.

The lovely one sold weed that was practically infused with mold. The good one, had some of the best weed in town, just beautiful, seedless, and absolutely devoid of mold or powdery mildew. All their weed went for a premium, and they paid trimmers by the pound (an incentive for trimmers, but can get you some lovely trimmed weed if you hire the wrong people).

If you're in Colorado, don't buy weed from The Green Source, a company from Pueblo. Their "medical" is sold on the wholesale market, too, so you'll occasionally see it in rec stores on cheap ounce specials. Their poo poo, and Mjardin out of Denver, two weed companies to avoid.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Milo and POTUS posted:

No young people will understand how sassy the blurry polygons could be

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Shame Boy posted:

That doesn't answer the question of why :colbert:

I think it has to do with Einstein

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

my dad posted:

The Black Legion (specifically the USA white supremacist anti-catholic anti-slavic organization named that way. Most of these qualifiers are necessary because there's a lot of Black Legions out there) is somehow even weirder. It's a bunch of dudes who split off from the KKK due to being too weird even for them. Imagine KKK but wearing black robes and pirate hats.

Seriously, look at these goofy-rear end motherfuckers.

Malcolm X maintained that a group of these guys killed his dad.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Malcolm X maintained that a group of these guys killed his dad.

Being weirdo clowns doesn't make them not dangerous. :/

Although I will emphasize that the danger guys like that pose relies a lot less on their qualities as an organization than it does on the context they exist in. The most incompetent of chucklefucks are still a threat when someone powerful is backing them and actively suppressing organized attempts to resist them.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

my dad posted:

The most incompetent of chucklefucks are still a threat when someone powerful is backing them and actively suppressing organized attempts to resist them.

see the proud boys

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/CP24/status/1603814894192951297

Ahh garcon, I'll have the worm infested hot dog and the lady will have the microwave pizza dusted with bath salts. And do fetch us a can of your finest four loko.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Ahh garcon, I'll have the worm infested hot dog and the lady will have the microwave pizza dusted with bath salts. And do fetch us a can of your finest four loko.

*While drinking my Steel Reserve out of a Big Gulp* Ah, 2020 vintage Hobo beer, a very good year

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I'm not clicking it but does that url point to something called "guacamole gamer fart 9000"

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Manager Hoyden posted:

I'm not clicking it but does that url point to something called "guacamole gamer fart 9000"

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I hope the server will jam a funnel in my mouth to funnel taquitos directly into my gullet

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Looks like I got a new go to for first dates

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Man if you had to have quickie you wouldn't be sullying the good name of 7-11

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Gas stations learn one weird trick to paying employees same wage as restaurant servers.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

COPE 27 posted:

Man if you had to have quickie you wouldn't be sullying the good name of 7-11

bring back Becker’s

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Koishi Komeiji posted:

with fast food prices being what they are 7/11 is really the only place for cheap hot snacks these days, this is only natural progression

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
:chanpop:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No mayo

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I love tiny versions of things, I can't wait till shrinkflation goes so far that you can only buy a thimbleful of mayo or a featherweight of golden grahams at your local supermarket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

For 2019 prices