Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Viginti Septem posted:

I'll be there :kiddo:

:same: who'd want to miss out on Christmas Ghost Samurai?? nobody that's who!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

After Christmas Karate Kid, I'm not really sure this Christmas Ghost Samurai can do the trick for me, but I'll be hoping for a surprise. A Christmas miracle if you will :v:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Saoshyant posted:

After Christmas Karate Kid, I'm not really sure this Christmas Ghost Samurai can do the trick for me, but I'll be hoping for a surprise. A Christmas miracle if you will :v:

i'm quietly optimistic. the fact that the movie poster is a hurriedly executed painting, leads me to believe that this movie will be excellent. also - those fonts! wow just wow

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Heather Papps

hello friend

shorts have begun!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

BoldFrankensteinMir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmgVSW51Uvc

Sig by Heather Papps

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Gary?

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

i need to know if the girlfriend who got off to the samurai doing a murder and then became the samurai was a real person before she met ted and then succumbed to negative psychic energy, or if she was a whole cloth phantom created to seduce ted and get at shelly duval painter mom.

Heather Papps

hello friend

he deserved better he was a good man

Heather Papps

hello friend

also i have a theory - someone in the production had access to a suit of plundered armour, and allowed the film to use it, but was also really weird about HOW they could use it, which is why we don't see the samurai hit or be hit by anyone really.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Heather Papps posted:

i need to know if the girlfriend who got off to the samurai doing a murder and then became the samurai was a real person before she met ted and then succumbed to negative psychic energy, or if she was a whole cloth phantom created to seduce ted and get at shelly duval painter mom.

well it's a moot point now because she got roasted by team rocket

Saoshyant

I'll have you know that this movie made a bit more sense than Christmas Karate Kid. A tiny wee bit more.

"Director, I brought all those audio samples, let me know which ones you want to pick"
"It's all good, just throw them all in, we'll figure it out. You did bring some fat synth beats, gregorian chants, and opera recordings as I asked, right?"

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
it's obvious that bean flickin' ghost samurai girlfriend was a foreigner, because she didn't like hunting.

teen witch

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
it all makes sense when you think about it

Heather Papps

hello friend

the stone soup philosophy of film making

Heather Papps

hello friend

one and done, but when the film is this great why make any more?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Is the H silent like in Herb?

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Saoshyant

"Keep it up, little buddy"

Gonna see if I can keep a TV turned on in a room full of weirdoes who like watching weird movies on Christmas

teen witch

imdb posted:

Director Fabrice-Ange Zaphiratos wasn't aware that this film was being shot in the 4:3 fullscreen ratio until fifteen days into the production of the movie.

Shot in eight weeks.

The mechanical monster on the blu-ray release cover (that does not appear in the actual film) is pulled directly from 1987's The Time Guardian (1987).

wiki posted:

Writer-director Fabrice-Ange Zaphiratos was under the influence of drugs during at least some of the writing process and the filming; he has stated that the film's title, Bloodbeat, is a reference to the accelerated heartbeat experienced while high

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Heather Papps posted:

i cheated and read the wiki article, basically she's the reincarnation of a samurai warrior who murders people for reasons that i dont think were really explained, or i already forgot

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

i cheated and read the wiki article, basically she's the reincarnation of a samurai warrior who murders people for reasons that i dont think were really explained, or i already forgot

it's clearly because glorious nippon

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I cannot stress how these have all been hits one way or another. This is shaping up to be the best Christmas ever!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

Tonight! The holiday train rolls on, with a Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Christmas film that's so good it's sold in a 3-pack like underwear: it's 2015's Magic Stocking!

I don't recognize anybody from the cast and the synopsis is, in essence, kid finds magic sock. Oh boy!

4pm PST 7pm EST at https://cytu.be/r/BYOBmovies see you there!

Sig by Heather Papps

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I got excited when you mentioned trains. Maybe excited about magic socks?

Saoshyant

Finally the all important Hallmark movies make an appearance in this holiest of months!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Saoshyant posted:

Finally the all important Hallmark movies make an appearance in this holiest of months!

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries! We can be ampersand buddies!!!!

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

CHER

BoldFrankensteinMir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XFls51tLwY

Sig by Heather Papps

Saoshyant

I liked the movie we watched, but that Cher Christmas special just before it started was absolutely *chef kiss*

BoldFrankensteinMir

Saoshyant posted:

I liked the movie we watched, but that Cher Christmas special just before it started was absolutely *chef kiss*

I believe her costumes were by Bob Mackie who also dressed Angela Lansbury for Mrs Santa Claus! Maaaackie Christmas!

Sig by Heather Papps

Saoshyant

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I believe her costumes were by Bob Mackie who also dressed Angela Lansbury for Mrs Santa Claus! Maaaackie Christmas!

Wow, is that for real? What a small world. I mean, I know Bob Mackie worked on a fuckload of things but still.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I am having a hard time confirming it but I'd bet it's him, Mackie designed costumes for her for 50 years consistently

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

I am having a hard time confirming it but I'd bet it's him, Mackie designed costumes for her for 50 years consistently

yeah this is one of the things i know about cher. there isn't a lot.

one of the things i know about cher is that her ex husband helped extend copywrite and is therefor one of the great monsters of history.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Heather Papps posted:

one of the things i know about cher is that her ex husband helped extend copywrite and is therefor one of the great monsters of history.

Also true! But hey, now that we can launder copyrights through AI who knows what happens next in that war.

But it still bears mention: watch where you ski.

Sig by Heather Papps

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Also true! But hey, now that we can launder copyrights through AI who knows what happens next in that war.

woop https://www.cbr.com/ai-comic-deemed-ineligible-copyright-protection/

BoldFrankensteinMir

Things are always exciting on the frontier huh?

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

sure stuff is crazy but where's my lightsaber

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

sure stuff is crazy but where's my lightsaber

i was promised a flying car in every garage and a lightsaber for every person with a hand to hold it. where is my lightsaber?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

An AI trained on interviews with Bob Mackie produces wildly original faux-nudity-dresses, but the risk of superhuman cattiness is possibly existential.

Sig by Heather Papps