Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

This is the first Mandela effect I've believed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
I prefer the p3/coat d'arms pots over dropper bottles

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

Transferring my paints from the absolute worst pot design to the second worst pot design.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Budget psyker sculpt is just great

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

That looks more like an ersatz Blasphemous enemy.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

goatface posted:

I get that there are practical limits in the size of printed features, but the pulls for his hood just make me think of long floppy dongs.

do you often think of long floppy dongs?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Pfft... Quite a lot tbh.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
You don't?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Haruharuharuko posted:

Budget psyker sculpt is just great

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

nope

thick hard wangs or bust

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Moola posted:

thick hard wangs and bust

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Moola posted:

nope

thick hard wangs or bust

Sometimes you need to think about where things come from as well as where they are.

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Richard Gray is a mad genius, okay?

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"

Road warriors

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Tin Tim posted:

Putting on my thick hoodie jacket, mask and gloves to sit at my desk

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

goatface posted:

Sometimes you need to think about where things come from as well as where they are.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Reddit posted:

Finished my saint celestine. The head swap is purely because I don’t like the default one

default:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
She looks like she's wearing a mascot costume head as a comedy helmet.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Good job jackass. You pick a head that's 50% eyes and you still gently caress up painting them.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Good job jackass. You pick a head that's 50% eyes and you still gently caress up painting them.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Even the model looks embarrassed by it's existence..

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Even she’s :rolleyes: at the painter

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

One of the top comments is “aw jeez Rick” and now I cannot unsee it

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

Phy posted:

Not to poo poo all over the parade but the dude who did the original comic was helldumped for being a pedophile https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2123

It's a goddamn shame that it's one of the most succinct expressions of that idea

I'm a little lost, what is the actual idea behind it? A man looks out at what's happening in the world and then goes back to the internet? Does it reference something specific?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Genghis Cohen posted:

I'm a little lost, what is the actual idea behind it? A man looks out at what's happening in the world and then goes back to the internet? Does it reference something specific?

It was made in response to the helldump thread

It's goons making GBS threads on legorobot, seeing women outside playing volleyball, and closing the blinds to go back to making GBS threads on legorobot

I assume the joke is "lol these fat goons would rather make fun of me than ogle women"

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
"hurr durr durrr"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Yeah it's a standard 2000s basement dwelling goon joke

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Winklebottom posted:

One of the top comments is “aw jeez Rick” and now I cannot unsee it

lol

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Literally :shepface:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

"I FUCKIN' LOVE JELLO!"d

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
blood because i'm bad at painting

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

Len posted:

It was made in response to the helldump thread

It's goons making GBS threads on legorobot, seeing women outside playing volleyball, and closing the blinds to go back to making GBS threads on legorobot

I assume the joke is "lol these fat goons would rather make fun of me than ogle women"

Ah ha, thank you.

That celestine conversion is an eye-popping red flag. Like if it was placed on the table you wouldn't notice for a second. You think oh, this person puts some good effort into their models, I'll just bend over and have a closer look ... something wrong with how he's done the face on this one ....oh. Then you straighten up and look the owner in the eye and think, how can I get out of playing this game now?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

Bucnasti posted:

"I FUCKIN' LOVE JELLO!"d

he got that dolmio grin

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Genghis Cohen posted:

Ah ha, thank you.

That celestine conversion is an eye-popping red flag. Like if it was placed on the table you wouldn't notice for a second. You think oh, this person puts some good effort into their models, I'll just bend over and have a closer look ... something wrong with how he's done the face on this one ....oh. Then you straighten up and look the owner in the eye and think, how can I get out of playing this game now?

The worst part is them smiling intently at you expecting to hear your words of appreciation.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Bucnasti posted:

"I FUCKIN' LOVE JELLO!"d

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

no ring

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

These things are going to be the subject of some remarkable painting fails I think.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Ugleb posted:

These things are going to be the subject of some remarkable painting fails I think.

Sometimes it gets lonely out there in the wasteland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
a man is only flesh and blood, as the good book says