Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

lol this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

this is really depressing. This motherfucker's almost 60 years old and goes by catturd online, and has more fame and fortune than any of us motherfuckers can ever hope to achieve.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Are we sure Elon isn't related to Edison? Because he's loving Tesla really good.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

And yet he let them back on anyway

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Whenever I see cat turd and his dumb av I assume this is him

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

davecrazy posted:

A independent CEO will probably quickly realize that the valuable part of the pre-Elon company hasbeen gutted and it'll cost more then its worth to even attempt to put that back together and just sutter it instead of throwing good money after bad.

Nah, The Brand(tm) alone is worth keeping alive, even after Elon's bullshit. Too many people think of Tesla immediately when you're talking about EVs and self driving poo poo. They can pivot that into a meaningful niche even if they don't want to go full exponential mass-market.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Lol apparently within the last 24 hours he restored pillow Mike's account and barely anyone noticed

Well he is taking on Ronna McDaniel for RNC Chair and he'll probably win.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Armitage posted:

this is really depressing. This motherfucker's almost 60 years old and goes by catturd online, and has more fame and fortune than any of us motherfuckers can ever hope to achieve.

I don't want the kind of fame that miserable gently caress has

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Cthulu Carl posted:

The Year of the Four CEOs

A hearty classicist lol

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Sucks to your rear end-burgers

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

morningdrew posted:

Whenever I see cat turd and his dumb av I assume this is him

No that’s Musk

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Armitage posted:

Wait what

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Catturd is an old man, yes

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Oh look. Casual calls for assassination just one reply away from Elon's post. Shocker.

https://twitter.com/JamesJoel83/status/1603996118123130881

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

MrQwerty posted:

Catturd is an old man, yes

yeah that information, including assassination coordinates, is easily found online. dude turned being known as 'catturd' into a lucrative business

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

whydirt posted:

Since it’s come up, Asperger’s is no longer an official diagnosis. It’s all autism now.

It's still a useful label, ASD lacks specificity. If somebody is described as having autism spectrum disorder, that could mean anything from a successful engineer to a screeching, nonverbal heap of medical expenses. If somebody is described as having Asperger's, the image that springs to ones' mind is both specific and reasonably accurate: a highly verbal know-it-all that dislikes crowds and loud noises. Probably likes video games or tabletop gaming also.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

CuwiKhons posted:

if your toyota isn't currently on fire or doesn't have the blood of a child smeared over the front bumper, it is already a better car than a tesla

Tbh not sure where the blood came from that is on it now.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Assume it's socially acceptable animal blood until proven otherwise.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Just like Boebert Tweeting Pelosi's location in real time, right?

e: d'oh, beaten

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Is there a source on the Boebert stuff?

When I went looking into it, the closest I found was her saying that Nancy had left the capitol, which to her defence had supposedly been broadcast on the TV?

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/10/12/fact-check-rep-lauren-boebert-didnt-tweet-pelosis-jan-6-location/5933942001/

Like I think she probably wanted to, and only that there were people in the room with her at the time that stopped her from doing so, but is this something that she actually did?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Catastrophe posted:

I went to his profile because I was curious what he looks like.

I'M NOT MAKING FUN OR SAYING ANYTHING NEGATIVE. I'm just... posting.

Wow. Nintendo Miis are real. Who knew?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1604195049469710336

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Yes, Mr. Musk eeeverything is controlled by the MSM Journalists..

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol he honestly has no idea what he’s doing

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is that response mentioned on the wikipedia page yet?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

explosivo posted:

Yes, Mr. Musk eeeverything is controlled by the MSM Journalists..

How long until he starts using (((MSM Journalists)))?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

E the Shaggy posted:

Tesla's stock drop had me curious how it compares to other car companies.

How the hell is it worth so much more than Ford and General Motors? It's more than both of them put together!

Many of the early Full Self Driving buyers were imagining that they were buying a robotic taxi that would earn them passive income. That's the level of idiocy that you're dealing with when it comes to a lot of Tesla investors

Kale
May 14, 2010

The being permanently mad about absolutely everything online thing is just the Trumpiest poo poo. He just spends all day browsing for poo poo to be mad and whine about and blame "the left" for. Dude is just broken as poo poo. I'd be looking for a new somewhat focused CEO if I were a Tesla shareholder too. His descent into madness is only getting worse by the week.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It's still a useful label, ASD lacks specificity. If somebody is described as having autism spectrum disorder, that could mean anything from a successful engineer to a screeching, nonverbal heap of medical expenses. If somebody is described as having Asperger's, the image that springs to ones' mind is both specific and reasonably accurate: a highly verbal know-it-all that dislikes crowds and loud noises. Probably likes video games or tabletop gaming also.

a) the way one differentiates, where necessary, is by specifying support needs-- some people have more, some have less, and it can change over time or based on context

b) this is a really lovely way to talk about autistic folks with more visible struggles and higher support needs

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Dude really really hates MSM

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The MSM won't publish only what he tells them to.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Lolol is this real life?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

I mean it was a permanent suspension until the populi voxed and he blinked. Also he banned a shitton of leftist activist accounts that, I believe, have not been reinstated. Mostly accounts that kept track of what our friendly neighbourhood nazis were up to. But sure, MSM or whatever

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"IF YOU BLOCK TOO MANY PEOPLE YOU'RE SHADOW BANNED!"

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1604195615520329729?s=20&t=0eBzMNvZAD12jEM_Xk9rhQ

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

A lot of these chucklefucks believe that Elon Musk invented the electric car and founded Tesla.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Does the wiki page include all the relevant "last message regarding his location was made 24h prior to the unconfirmed attack" posts

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Mr Musk how will the blue check affect the value of the block signal???

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1603982891179839488

He's doing it
He's salty about it.
Hey Elon, where's the latin?

"for now"

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Elon Musk and Kanye West are connected by a star wars style "Force Bond", and Kanye going insane also made Elon insane. This is the most reasonable explanation for what is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Azhais posted:

Does the wiki page include all the relevant "last message regarding his location was made 24h prior to the unconfirmed attack" posts

From a quick (and semi-inebriated) skim, no. It does mention that the LAPD recorded no incident filed by him.