Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

should suck off some chicks, for balance

sucking off men not because im gay but because i hate women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Smythe posted:

will has a big heart. he did a little preamble sometime after the bernie loss that i found very moving, and his statement after the recent gay bar shooting (club q??) was powerful and sad as hell. thank you for caring and crying, will. *getting choked up* it takes courage... to be vulnerable...

His statement after his dad passed away hit me hard.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

can’t believe Felix just straight up called will the n word in the latest episode

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Smythe posted:

sucking off men not because im gay but because i hate women
☝️

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
cheating on a bitch who voted for Elizabeth Warren with a guy I met on PlayStation

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Gorn Myson posted:

His statement after his dad passed away hit me hard.

agree

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

slave to my cravings posted:

cheating on a bitch who voted for Elizabeth Warren with a guy I met on PlayStation

strong work

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Doc Fission posted:

Y'all are being really weird about the Medievalist lady. Just wanted you to know.

oh no y'all. can't believe y'all being weird. y'all need to do better, y'all.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Operator
Won't you help me place this call?
See, the number on this matchbook
is old and faded

She's living in LA
She got a job and whoa does it pay
She's looking for a podcast
She doesn't hate, yeah

lol. great song

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

New ALAB is up!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

james, ‘dome ian

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Blowback's New Season is Dedicated to the Brave Mujahideen Fighters of Afghanistan

https://twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1604280308555300866?t=xKBQqV04sC5czgwtzIptZw&s=19

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The Unnamed One posted:

Blowback's New Season is Dedicated to the Brave Mujahideen Fighters of Afghanistan

https://twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1604280308555300866?t=xKBQqV04sC5czgwtzIptZw&s=19

Oh hell yes, I hope they cover the Saur Revolution.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol at Liz thinking baklava is made with olive oil

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Unnamed One posted:

hell yes

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

The Unnamed One posted:

great I get to see a blueprint for the entire subcontinent.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
matt popped the hell off on cushvlog, nearly a 2 hour banger

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

err posted:

matt popped the hell off on cushvlog, nearly a 2 hour banger

i like matt a lot but i feel most of his cushvlogs are nearly interchangeble rambling 99% of the time

i shall listen and see

did he finally fix his audio problem

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

a.p. dent posted:

felix has always been the funniest and fastest chapo, dunno what’s wrong with all of you

Yeah. No.

err
Apr 11, 2005

Xaris posted:

i like matt a lot but i feel most of his cushvlogs are nearly interchangeble rambling 99% of the time

i shall listen and see

yeah, the last two havent had issues iirc.

it really is random poo poo, dude talking about love and individualism and god and then starts talking about south africa. if people are looking for structured podcasts, it probably is unlistenable. i usually put it on and play anno 1800 or factorio

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

fatelvis posted:

Yeah. No.

so who is, will?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

a.p. dent posted:

felix has always been the funniest and fastest chapo, dunno what’s wrong with all of you

Virgil was funnier than Felix.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
what did matt say about south africa?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1604314051957460992?s=20&t=ghnD0VSNlDwEetsOrK3upA

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The Unnamed One posted:

hell yes and also lmao at the ending

err
Apr 11, 2005

Tankbuster posted:

what did matt say about south africa?

It was brief maybe a few minutes. Just talked about life there pre apartheid iirc

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Unnamed One posted:

lmao hell yes

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I was hoping season 4 would be about Israel/Palestine, but I'll take Afghanistan.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Echo Chamber posted:

I was hoping season 4 would be about Israel/Palestine, but I'll take Afghanistan.

that would be too much to even try and fit into a 10 hour series

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah a realistic I/P topic for them could be the first intefada

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Xaris posted:

i shall listen and see

I haven't watched one for a while, but all of his rants seem go along the line of boy aren't all those people going trad catholic goofy, anyway society is falling apart because people don't have organized religion anymore let me explain the state of the world using gnostic christianity.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I had a dream last night where I saw Virgil Texas at a Chipotle

I had a dream last night where all three of my dogs ran outside after I left the front door open by mistake

(I only have two dogs; who was the third in the dream?! Perhaps it is my last dog, coming to visit his successors in the dreamscape?)

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I've been hoping for a Cyclone season since the first Blowback came out. Hope they just take Massouds western reputation behind the shed and annihilate it. Way too many western leftists and liberals think he was some prodemocracy women's rights champion.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I haven't watched one for a while, but all of his rants seem go along the line of boy aren't all those people going trad catholic goofy, anyway society is falling apart because people don't have organized religion anymore let me explain the state of the world using gnostic christianity.

It’s because he’s a lapsed midwestern German RC who thinks he’s too smart and sophisticated for it. Maybe Amber will be his Clotilde.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Papist tears 😢 yumyum yum 😋

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Frosted Flake posted:

It’s because he’s a lapsed midwestern German RC who thinks he’s too smart and sophisticated for it. Maybe Amber will be his Clotilde.

As someone who grew up Catholic there is little cultural difference from Protestantism in America sorry Matt is correct and right

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

I had a dream last night where all three of my dogs ran outside after I left the front door open by mistake

(I only have two dogs; who was the third in the dream?! Perhaps it is my last dog, coming to visit his successors in the dreamscape?)

I’ve had that exact dream. Dog anxiety is very real and we should be more honest about it. I tried to go for a jog yesterday and just couldn’t get past the fear that I’d left food and a knife on the counter. Kept imagining the seven month old puppy who has just grown tall enough to go for the countertops trying for some bread and dragging the knife down into her face

Also it was cold and I think I was trying to talk myself out of being outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
anyoen got a the empire never ended premium bootleg feed :]