Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Jesus Christ Mac Jones sucks poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
You can't tell me that loving dogshit Lions have better players than the Jets. That was just the team shooting themselves in the dick at every opportunity and trying as hard as they can to lose that game.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

mcmagic posted:

You can't tell me that loving dogshit Lions have better players than the Jets. That was just the team shooting themselves in the dick at every opportunity and trying as hard as they can to lose that game.

They have a better offensive line and QB and their receivers are probably comparable.

Nov 6, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Like three hours ago you said it would take a minor miracle to win.

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
And none happened

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Logic and consistency are not likely to be found here

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

MaximilianK posted:

And none happened

i watched wilson play, half of that dudes compelted passes were minor miracles

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The lions are better than their record

No shame in losing to them but the clock management at the end was terrible

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Wilson can make highlight reel throws several times a game but he can’t do anything else. He can’t make simple throws over the middle of the field and string drives together. You can’t win games in the NFL if your offense is either electric or totally non-functional.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

t a s t e posted:

The lions are better than their record

No shame in losing to them but the clock management at the end was terrible

I feel like as a pats fan my perception of them is very off because they were so bad in that game

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

I feel like as a pats fan my perception of them is very off because they were so bad in that game

that was far and away the worst game they've played this year. i think billy five aces just utterly owns jared goff at this point.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

watched Red Zone for the end of both the Jets and Jaguars games and they were both very stupid with the last minute time management. just utter dogshit braindead nonsense. the Jags managed to win though, lol @ the Jets

also these two teams play each other in 4 days :stare:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Relentlessboredomm posted:

that was far and away the worst game they've played this year. i think billy five aces just utterly owns jared goff at this point.

Oh absolutely the worst game they played this season for sure. and intellectually I know that was an aberration but it’s still hard to fully wipe it from my brain, you know?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Oh absolutely the worst game they played this season for sure. and intellectually I know that was an aberration but it’s still hard to fully wipe it from my brain, you know?

i mean this would be like Bears fans saying the Pats defense is fraudulent as hell and totally dogshit bc they blew them out. I get it, but its definitely an aberration. hard to shake tho

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I'm so loving tired of the jets being the team that fucks themselves with horrific mistakes every single week. The JFM roughing the passer, the Mosely offsides, letting a practice squad TE walk into the endzone with the game on the line today. This team has no idea how to win close games even against mediocre teams. The Jets D is a fraud.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Matt Patricia has no idea how to manage the play clock

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Lol this Patriots drive is something lol

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Jonnu Smith is so worthless

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If either Quinnen or Mike White play today the jets win easily.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

that Patriots goalline offense was hilarious

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

mcmagic posted:

I'm so loving tired of the jets being the team that fucks themselves with horrific mistakes every single week. The JFM roughing the passer, the Mosely offsides, letting a practice squad TE walk into the endzone with the game on the line today. This team has no idea how to win close games even against mediocre teams. The Jets D is a fraud.

Walk into the endzone? That was a great play with some slick poo poo at the end. That TE earned that TD after tricking the entire Jets defense

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Please fire Saleh. Let him come coach with his best friend Mike McDaniel

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Nodoze posted:

Matt Patricia has no idea how to [insert literally anything positive]

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

The patriots are both bad and extremely unfun to watch

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Like three hours ago you said it would take a minor miracle to win.

Best thread on the forums

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Suddenly that Jags game looks pretty unfriendly as well. Especially if Zach is gonna be starting.

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

The patriots are both bad and extremely unfun to watch

Yeah this is watching sideshow bob step on a hundred rakes for 60 minutes plus ad breaks

Nov 6, 2002

Honestly, more of this. Just make it impossible for this staff to stay.

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Fire Patricia at halftime please

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Even the special twma are bad now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That was so nice to see the patriot guy get that blocked punt, realize he was in a scary situation, and dive into his teammate / friends arms for help 😊

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

The patriots are so fuckin bad and are somehow 7-6 lol

Nov 6, 2002

tarbrush posted:

Maybe the special teams coach shouldn't be the quarterback coach.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
If the Titans can win his would be a pretty solid weekend for the Phins despite the loss.

Nov 6, 2002

Amy Pole Her posted:

That was so nice to see the patriot guy get that blocked punt, realize he was in a scary situation, and dive into his teammate / friends arms for help 😊

I thought he was gonna run across the field but instead he was just like nope, gently caress this.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

The patriots are so fuckin bad and are somehow 7-6 lol

no team is better at abusing bad/reeling offenses

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lol

Lmao

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

tarbrush posted:

One of the Worst in the league last year. The only coordinator who came back and kept his job though!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

TheBizzness posted:

If the Titans can win his would be a pretty solid weekend for the Phins despite the loss.

I have little faith, but yes. Doubly so if the Bucs can make their lead hold up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

TheBizzness posted:

Please fire Saleh. Let him come coach with his best friend Mike McDaniel

I don't think there's anything that's going to happen that won't have Vic Fangio as the top guy on the list, but there's a lot of potentially good names either way.