Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
Just tested positive for the woke mind virus, hope I live to see the final result of the poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I had kind of given up on Twitter dying before the end of the year, but this has rekindled my hope. :pray:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I had kind of given up on Twitter dying before the end of the year, but this has rekindled my hope. :pray:

and they were saying that the world cup wouldn't bring down elon's twitter

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

I just wanted to bbe a twitter owner...

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Edwardly posted:

Already adding caveats.

Nobody in their right mind would work for musk in that position because who can fix a company that he's actively trying to destroy?

lmao

Yes is absolutely the funniest answer because it will hurt his feelings even more

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol what if Elon steps down and the new CEO is.....Donald Trump!

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Herstory Begins Now posted:

if i am made twitter ceo my first order will be to have musk's tweeting hands broken my second order will be to find the biggest hugest goons in the world to follow him around and slap any twitter-capable device out of his hands if he even thinks about picking it up

Thank but I have a job already and it requires almost zero walking

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

John Mirra posted:

lol Elon has given up on being the savior of humanity and destroying the "woke mind virus" because people booed him at a comedy show

People who paid to see a piece of poo poo booed him. That’s gotta sting

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

This doesn't count as a Lowtax speedrun because his spine is still functioning, though.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Herstory Begins Now posted:

if i am made twitter ceo my first order will be to have musk's tweeting hands broken my second order will be to find the biggest hugest goons in the world to follow him around and slap any twitter-capable device out of his hands if he even thinks about picking it up

secretly have him shadow banned so his tweets go into the void and an AI generates auto-replies and likes.
it's on an entirely separate domain

Piss_Boy.twitter.com

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Endorph posted:

i mean the shareholders got a giant payday without any consequences, forcing elon to buy was a smart move on the part of everyone involved in terms of financials

i would have done it in their position
They mean that a system that allows a bunch of rich people to get richer by torpedoing the company they "invested" in is a stupid system, you doof.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Mokotow posted:

Thank but I have a job already and it requires almost zero walking

how would you like to get paid to sit on and physically immobilize elon musk

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I currently feel more financially secure than Elon Musk LOL

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cthulu Carl posted:

This doesn't count as a Lowtax speedrun because his spine is still functioning, though.
Only in the literal sense.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Cthulu Carl posted:

Did you see his responses to Stephen King?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Voted NO, the net present value of lols is highest with Elon at the helm

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Interesting strategy for a $44b company to fire their legal guy and use some kind of Cunninghams Law to crowdsource legal advice but this is why I'm not a billionaire I guess.

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Can he write the whole 44b off as an investment loss and never pay tax again? (Not that he probably pays any anyway(?))

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
why does anyone here want musk to step down what is happening?

Edwardly
Jun 28, 2011

Oh God more twitter files and it's more pointless bs that nobody cares about.

Summary:

Roth, the monster he is, conferred with the cabal of Twitter C-suites.

Dastardly.

And then they told the FBI to bugger off because they can do that because the FBI isn't calling the shots.

What a worthless waste of time Elon's dumps are.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

maybe the poll was supposed to be part of his bargaining because the rumour is the saudi investors said "step down or [get shot] we pull out"
so he put up his poll to go SEE, SEE THYE LOVE ME

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I guess elon is on the slump of his drug binge. it should probably be pointed out that he just watched messi, probably the best football player ever, get worshipped like a hero at the world cup. It's watched by literally a billion people so maybe narcissist elon got a reality flash of how insignificant twitter is and that no one likes him.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Edwardly posted:

Already adding caveats.

Nobody in their right mind would work for musk in that position because who can fix a company that he's actively trying to destroy?
i'm sure it's just a coincidence that it getting on the fast lane to bankruptcy was directly after he committed to buying it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

thin blue whine posted:

Because we are watching one of the richest dudes in the world getting absolutely bodied on a site he bought

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
voted yes because it's equivilent to one boo.

Everyone boo this man.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

theghostpt posted:

https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1604630363795513345

Yes, please give control of the site to this Nazi, let's crank this stupid timeline to the max

TheQuartering's gimmick is to release 200 videos a day, on any and every topic, and starting each one with 'Well I don't personally care about X here, X can do whatever they like', then pivot into full CHUD 'X is not right wing enough and here is why'.
Must be dead jealous Miles has Elon's ear and not him.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Splicer posted:

Only in the literal sense.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Did you see his responses to Stephen King?

Yeah, I mean the actual backbone, not the metaphorical backbone.

Elon needs to delete a few vertebrae if he want's this to count.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Man, I knew there was a reason my account was unbanned.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

thin blue whine posted:

The world's former richest man just put up an online poll asking, "Should I get slapped in the face?" Since no one is expecting him to actually do it in a meaningful way, vote yes to hit him in the ego.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

No wonder he’s so concerned with assassination.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

hemale in pain posted:

I guess elon is on the slump of his drug binge. it should probably be pointed out that he just watched messi, probably the best football player ever, get worshipped like a hero at the world cup. It's watched by literally a billion people so maybe narcissist elon got a reality flash of how insignificant twitter is and that no one likes him.

He was scared and left his coke on ElonJet while he watched world cup and the resulting come down is going to destroy Twitter completely

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Edwardly posted:

Oh God more twitter files and it's more pointless bs that nobody cares about.

Summary:

Roth, the monster he is, conferred with the cabal of Twitter C-suites.

Dastardly.

And then they told the FBI to bugger off because they can do that because the FBI isn't calling the shots.

What a worthless waste of time Elon's dumps are.

Petition to rename #TwitterFiles to #ElonsDumps

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What’s the poll at currently? Can’t see without an account

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

theghostpt posted:

https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1604630363795513345

Yes, please give control of the site to this Nazi, let's crank this stupid timeline to the max

this guy got knocked the gently caress out at a restaurant for even showing up in the city where a convention he was banned from took place

he's also a raging alcoholic that pisses himself in the basement instead of going up the stairs

and he's only half as pathetic as elon

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Imagine being one of the wealthiest people in the world and refusing to pay people infinitely smarter than you to clean this up and mitigate the damage... all because your mom said you're a genius lmao

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Edwardly posted:

Already adding caveats.

He's so loving mad.

Newsflash rear end in a top hat, nobody told you to spend $44 billion on a company that never turned a profit. You did it for the LULZ as a 51 year old man with 28 kids.

Sylvian Wastes
Jan 3, 2022

by Hand Knit
Apparently Tesla stock broke through the 150$ floor at the end of friday and is at 149$.

When trading resumes tomorrow the stock that all of Elons wealth and loans are tied to is going to plummet. That's why he's trying to get investors and is doing the poll.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

What’s the poll at currently? Can’t see without an account

yes 57, no 42. yes is definitely gonna win.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Endorph posted:

yes 57, no 42. yes is definitely gonna win.

And that's with all the bots voting no. Imagine how lopsided it would be without the bots vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Can't break what you never had