Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

big serbia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

the gently caress is "Gallia Narbonensis"

that poo poo should be an Occitanian republic

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gypsy empire ftw

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

hail satan

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

there was no suffering or anything else bad prior to the war and especially not in 2020 or 2021.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
satan ftw

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
I guess Finland is back to being a core again.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

man I wish warhammer copied warcraft, maybe then warhammer wouldn’t be so insanely dumb

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hail Cobra!

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Everything about the story of Starcraft2 sounded so bad.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hey Archbishop what about these evils and problems we have on the homefront we can do something about right now like-

(gets immediately crash tackled by burly men in suits, tasered and thrown out of the cathedral, landing in a group of strategically placed rubbish bins)

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Ardennes posted:

Everything about the story of Starcraft2 sounded so bad.

It is unfathomably stupid, very similar to the sw sequels -- first entry was dumb but okay maybe they'll go somewhere with this, second entry was outrageously stupid, third entry is like sigh okay whatever. and there's all the extremely blatant retcons, no sense of planning anything out...

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
warcraft owes it's exellence to the american superhero comic book industry.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Truga posted:

i can't describe how loving disappointed i was at "no, you can only build 50 archers or 5 dragons now" when war3 released.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Truga posted:

it's true, the last good warcraft was warcraft 2. it was an imbalanced loving mess, but you could build about 200 units and it was fun to play despite the interface limitations of the time

i can't describe how loving disappointed i was at "no, you can only build 50 archers or 5 dragons now" when war3 released. went to supreme commander and never looked back :v:

yeah it was some serious whiplash going from StarCraft to Total Annihilation to Warcraft 3.

wtf where’s the artillery

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

drat i didn't know the archbishop of canterbury was a guardian columnist now

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Cookie Cutter posted:

drat i didn't know the archbishop of canterbury was a guardian columnist now

I assume everyone in the UK who isn't actively in a soup line at this point is a guardian columnist.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mr musk tear down that wall

iCe-CuBe.
Jun 9, 2011
Ukrainians are indigenous and Russians colonized Ukraine

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Ukrainians are indigenous... to Poland!

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Weka posted:

Ukrainians are indigenous... to Poland!

everyone just needs to move one country to the left to create space. germany for the poles, france for the germans, england for the french, greenland for the english

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

this makes a great reply to all those stupid maps about breaking up Russia or China

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crepeface posted:

this makes a great reply to all those stupid maps about breaking up Russia or China

lol that’s the exact reason I bookmarked it. also because the Islamic State of Rome and Naples is just :discourse:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
Westfailia

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

lobotomy molo posted:

everyone just needs to move one country to the left to create space. germany for the poles, france for the germans, england for the french, greenland for the english

Just keep on moving Europeans west until they all end up in Canada…

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ardennes posted:

Just keep on moving Europeans west until they all end up in Canada…

no that’s when everyone moves one country to the right and banderists end up there

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Putin, that son of a bitch...

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Comrade Koba posted:

man I wish warhammer copied warcraft, maybe then warhammer wouldn’t be so insanely dumb

What

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
what is putins favorite warhammer army

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Tauren.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

CongoJack posted:

there was no suffering or anything else bad prior to the war and especially not in 2020 or 2021.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

Knights of Honor II: Sovereign looks interesting too

anyone played this?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

what is putins favorite warhammer army

the sea elves

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Serbia ftw

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

David brooks ftl

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DancingShade posted:

Hey Archbishop what about these evils and problems we have on the homefront we can do something about right now like-

(gets immediately crash tackled by burly men in suits, tasered and thrown out of the cathedral, landing in a group of strategically placed rubbish bins)

Luckily for you he’s Anglican, so the worst his team will do is write very disapproving op-eds. Not angry, just very disappointed.