Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1604612511621435392

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

PinheadSlim posted:

It's literally tech for the alt-right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-tech

Yes, everyone knows who good science and development went in Germany after they purged the scientific community of non-Nazis.

Scorchy
Jul 15, 2006

Smug Statement: Elementary, my dear meatbag.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Why are the chuds mad about Brie Larson? I must've missed that particular piece of fuckwittery.

Venn diagram of comic movie fans and men who hate women

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

big red titles for anyone who voted yes in the poll

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Scorchy posted:

Ah, okay. I kind of figured it was something like that. Adding a circle with Elmo stans would probably have a significant overlap.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Scorchy posted:

I don’t think that’s really true, people like him just kind of float to whatever is popular to whine about the same things

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Why are the chuds mad about Brie Larson? I must've missed that particular piece of fuckwittery.

Think the actress from Netflix's Cowboy Bebop who dished back unrealistic expectations of body proportions and source material worship as potentially toxic and undesirable for an actress, except for Marvel. If you're not the commentary track for Ocean's Eleven, then you're trying to ruin their childhood.

... and then add ontop the venn diagram.

OmniCorp
Oct 30, 2004

This is the exact hiring language those group interview scam companies use. Fortune 500 marketing = door to door Comcast sales.
https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1604630363795513345

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

OmniCorp posted:

This is the exact hiring language those group interview scam companies use. Fortune 500 marketing = door to door Comcast sales.
https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1604630363795513345

It's stupid wet desperate bitches all the way down, isn't it?

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

CaptainSarcastic posted:

There was some interview around the release of Captain Marvel where she said she didn't care about the opinion of a white male movie reviewer and angry youtube boys have made entire careers out of being offended on behalf of all men

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
At some point is this all going to turn into the "I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion" scene from Donnie Darko?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Tesla stock is down nearly 5% today.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

2 hours to go 1,160,000 no votes needed to bring it back to an even split

:laffo:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

2 hours left and yes is still 57%

The flood of tears will be enormous

And then the CHUDs will hear the result!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

the imminent tantrum will be the christmas present we all needed

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

2 hours to go 1,160,000 no votes needed to bring it back to an even split

:laffo:
No worries he'll activate the bots at the last moment

Or maybe not and he just wants a face-saving excuse for bailing out of this disaster

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Can't tell the last time I felt like doing nothing but hitting F5.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

the imminent tantrum will be the christmas present we all needed

"This was an experiment, I removed all the bots and suddenly the Yes votes have 3 million less votes. Curious"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Can't believe the Dems are rigging online elections now... No choice left but to donate $100 billion to the American Nazi Party like the enlightened centrist i am

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Its really funny that he turned off the bots and all of a sudden hes not getting anywhere near the level of support from before. Weird.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1604628658852970496

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

CaptainSarcastic posted:

She has (slightly) outspoken feminist views while being in a role in marvel where she was more powerful than most of the male heroes so the whole thing was obviously a woke plot go woke go broke AGAGGAGHSGGAHHHH etc etc

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

CaptainSarcastic posted:

She exists as a woman who is not chattel.
Women and black people upset these "people" by existing in any state beyond 'chattel' and 'a corpse' happy to help.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
At the stroke of 0 on the poll he just tweets "Vox Populi" one last time and takes Twitter offline, expecting he can bring it back up again within an hour and scare people into submission.

And only then realizing he can't re-stage Twitter's services and it's functionally down for good.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

I don't think he has any sort of plan. the poll will expire and he'll respond like an amoeba to stimuli

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

At the stroke of 0 on the poll he just tweets "Vox Populi" one last time and takes Twitter offline, expecting he can bring it back up again within an hour and scare people into submission.

And only then realizing he can't re-stage Twitter's services and it's functionally down for good.

thats the dream

e:lmao how long has this thread had a poll

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Here's hoping.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
if quartering works full time as new Elon, then who is going to be upset about women and minorities in the marvel cinematic universe?

... besides his duplicate understudies

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/proudbugman/status/1604629145765511172
loving loool

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Neddy Seagoon posted:

He does have strong Walter Peck energy

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

How will civilisation, and indeed life on Earth, survive without Twitter? :ohdear:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

alf_pogs posted:

I don't think he has any sort of plan. the poll will expire and he'll respond like an amoeba to stimuli

It's this and that's why this is all amazing. He's shattering the image all the less terminally online have of him and his brand of rear end in a top hat as being "visionary geniuses" and revealing them to be just as stupid as every other human in the world, just far more lucky in his case.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

alf_pogs posted:

Madds Mikelson could do a dynamite Elon Musk in the eventual biographic

don't you dare besmirch mikelson like that

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
https://twitter.com/QuarteringGaffs/status/1604718783532498944?t=Xo_7NhEG78hH0eJzTooWaw&s=19

Debating if the "do you like me" poll is better or worse than quartering trying to become CEO

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stoatbringer posted:

How will civilisation, and indeed life on Earth, survive without Twitter? :ohdear:

a lot of artists and people with onlyfans are definitely not going to survive

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

He is morphing into Alex Jones

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

Truly worthy, he must spread his musky seed everywhere.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

https://frinkiac.com/video/S04E07/o74Fu8IHJFWfMyWng3_gxe6r70k=.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Agents are GO! posted:

Musk'll gently caress it up and get Adrian Carmack (who, I should clarify, would likely still be an improvement.)

*John Romero

again also an improvement