Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Thanks, I think they're just water main covers.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

That's all for tonight

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Heather Papps posted:

vs i would assume non toxic toddler finger paint would be safe for a bird but DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS

This is what I was looking for, thank you! And don't worry, I don't know how to quote people :agesilaus:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Bilirubin posted:

I love African Greys but they can get up to some nonsense sometimes

She was on a mission to get up to nonsense today. She'll just watch you, straight in the eye, as she slowly does something she shouldn't.

xcheopis

Gunshow Poophole posted:

It’d be pretty neat to locate my head in a space via feel, human proprioception is so limiting smdh evolution

Roosevelt posted:

at least you know where to look when someone is pointing at the treat on the floor, like two inches away from your dumb paws

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

There is a gleam of mischief in her tiny eye.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Goons Are Gifts

what's a convenient way to remove instant glue from a flat surface? is there magic to do it?

Ass-penny

Grinches are Glowing posted:

what's a convenient way to remove instant glue from a flat surface? is there magic to do it?

solvents or scraping would be my first two bets, depending on the surface.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Quadramind

Love this one
O
O
👟

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Imagine the delight of the people as the butts come out on figure skates, ice dancing to "The Government Knows" by KNOWER.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Holland Oates posted:

Imagine the delight of the people as the butts come out on figure skates, ice dancing to "The Government Knows" by KNOWER.

i'd pay a lot of money to see that

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Quadramind posted:

Love this one
O
O
👟

Ooo very nice. I like the design on that one.

I'll raise you this

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Pretty lame decorations from the city

more falafel please

forums poster

Grinches are Glowing posted:

if you're talking about superglue/krazy glue/cyanoacrylate/CA glue (the clear glue that hardens in 10-15 seconds), acetone like in nail polish remover should work. otherwise yes, scraping, especially if the surface is nonpourous. the glue is pretty brittle when cured so it should break off in chunks.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A word of warning: depending on the surface the glue is on don't use acetone. Cyanoacrylate bonds with the substrate in some cases, and also, acetone can melt the recipient surface as well.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Source: I do my nails ok

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Holland Oates posted:

whoa, look at this talented poster!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Escape From Noise

Five more days and I won't have to hear Christmas songs for 11 more months!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

sb hermit

Holland Oates posted:

Actually, I bet you do your nails very well.

B33rChiller

I get a little laugh out of the juxtaposition of every one of VS' posts.
Stunning art followed by the words "thank you dumb sex parrot"
Hahahahaha. Silly wonderful.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bilirubin posted:

whoa, look at this talented poster!

I think if you'll reference the spreadsheet, I'm listed as a "no talent rear end clown," thanks.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Holland Oates posted:

I think if you'll reference the spreadsheet, I'm listed as a "no talent rear end clown," thanks.

They got this all mixed up, it is supposed to say "no, talent-rear end clown"

Shifty Nipples

Escape From Noise posted:

:woop:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

sb hermit posted:

Actually, I bet you do your nails very well.

lol

In other news: Goons, covid is kicking my arse :pwn: I feel lucky I have been able to avoid it as long as I have cos its revolting! :barf:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

Holland Oates posted:

whomst among us

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

WineChiller
Dropped the beer, picked up the wine.
New account, gonna need to port my bookmarks and get a new avatar, and some kitties for my sig. Big work ahead to get ready for the new year.

:cheers: :trashed:

Shifty Nipples

Chewbecca posted:

lol

In other news: Goons, covid is kicking my arse :pwn: I feel lucky I have been able to avoid it as long as I have cos its revolting! :barf:

sending you Bee Gees Stayin Alive vibes

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm in court for two moving violations. My car is on empty and I didn't think I'd make it here. More than likely not making it home. Wish me luck!

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

:hfive:

WineChiller posted:

Dropped the beer, picked up the wine.
New account, gonna need to port my bookmarks and get a new avatar, and some kitties for my sig. Big work ahead to get ready for the new year.

:cheers: :trashed:

woah oh oh my friend! why the new account? probably could have requested a name change on your old'n and not had to get a new av etc?

Viginti Septem posted:

I'm in court for two moving violations. My car is on empty and I didn't think I'd make it here. More than likely not making it home. Wish me luck!

holy smokes dude, good luck fighting your tickets and getting home. is there a petrol station near by? I hope if there isn't you have someone in your phone you can hit up for assistance!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Viginti Septem posted:

Pssst

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Chewbecca posted:

woah, good luck!

Viginti Septem posted:

woah good luck too! what's a moving violation?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
With yob supportive energies I was able to stall the court date for five weeks and somehow I made it home on fumes. Poor Fusie (the Fusion) puts up with way too much from me lol.

Awesome looking out from some of you too. ;)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

B33rChiller posted:

I get a little laugh out of the juxtaposition of every one of VS' posts.
Stunning art followed by the words "thank you dumb sex parrot"
Hahahahaha. Silly wonderful.

lol same. I hope people don't think I'm making fun of Kacie tho

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have to go make an appearance at the christmas party for my job but i worked last night so i think i have an excuse to not stay super duper long

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

also a bunch of years ago i drove like an hour each way with no insurance to go to court about not having insurance while driving

that was a harrowing experience, i'm glad you made it back safely! (so did i!)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

B33rChiller

rear end-penny posted:

woah oh oh my friend! why the new account? probably could have requested a name change on your old'n and not had to get a new av etc?
I only had this one before, and I thought maybe I'd get an alt for the new year?! This way I can keep both.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
So the good news today, I spoke to the owner of a restaurant that's interested in hiring me. Not only that, he said there's a management spot open that I might be able to fill given my background. We set up a meeting for Wednesday morning to sit down with him and the GM to talk. Yay!

But then two hours later I got an email saying I'm no longer being considered. Wtf 😒

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Viginti Septem posted:

So the good news today, I spoke to the owner of a restaurant that's interested in hiring me. Not only that, he said there's a management spot open that I might be able to fill given my background. We set up a meeting for Wednesday morning to sit down with him and the GM to talk. Yay!

But then two hours later I got an email saying I'm no longer being considered. Wtf 😒

oof that's too bad! if you're up for it give him a call and ask if he can explain why you're no longer in consideration for the position. if anything it can give you a bit of closure so you can move on to the next job application with a clear mind. also you can ask him if he knows someone who needs a guy with your profile

i did that today actually - sent a guy at university an email last week he didn't respond to, so I gave him a call and we had a nice talk. they're not hiring right now but he knew someone at another department who's looking for help so I sent them an email and now the waiting game is back on

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games

barclayed posted:

This is Spaz (I fought against the name), he's my aunt's cat and he's scouring the table for scraps.

I had a cat named Spastic. He earned his name.