Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

A Buttery Pastry posted:

the trend towards low levels of purity reversed, and a 2019 report shows purity reached its highest recorded point in 2018.

thankyou theresea may

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ghost Leviathan posted:

isn't most cocaine like 0% actual cocaine at this point

Well, it's all stepped on to one degree or another but idiot street dealers started cutting it with fentanyl

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
Cocaine makes you extremely boring (reference: my ex-bf), is routinely cut with levamisole which is an antiparasitic that can gently caress with your bone marrow, and is really good at prompting extremely boring forms of psychosis in those at all prone

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol

https://twitter.com/WeeMelter/status/1604400000162828288?t=c60tYadhf4UX7Ei-ms0Qlg&s=19

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

The TERFs who think theyr still left wingers are always funny

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Some proper shite in the Labour party

https://twitter.com/skippy_0h/status/1604432423927914496?t=ONlAwWVW85t4LyxYfwkVpw&s=19

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsAdbx0jVvI

Gammon GB News think that Ngozi Fulani should have apologized to Lady Hussey over the royal race row that happened last week.
Just when you think the brain worms can't dig in any deeper into that cortex.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

What's the reasoning? Existing?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Flipswitch posted:

What's the reasoning? Existing?

Not doffing your cap low enough to your betters.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

A Buttery Pastry posted:

the trend towards low levels of purity reversed, and a 2019 report shows purity reached its highest recorded point in 2018.

Also Westminster coke is an entirely different supply line than the rest of the coke in the UK. It likely arrives direct from South America without following the same melila-marseille-schiphol-zeebuirg-ramsgate route everything else imported from outside Eurasia takes. Contamination levels, and even contaminants themselves, bear no resemblance to anything found anywhere in Europe.

Impossible to say why this might be, of course

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Spangly A posted:

Also Westminster coke is an entirely different supply line than the rest of the coke in the UK. It likely arrives direct from South America without following the same melila-marseille-schiphol-zeebuirg-ramsgate route everything else imported from outside Eurasia takes. Contamination levels, and even contaminants themselves, bear no resemblance to anything found anywhere in Europe.

Do you have a source for this i can read?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Do you have a source for this i can read?

Good evening officer

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
There is no loving way our betters are doing the same cocaine as some plumber from sussex

ContinuityNewTimes has issued a correction as of 03:13 on Dec 19, 2022

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

There is no loving way our betters are doing the same cocaine as some plumber from essex

Did someone say Essex? At christmas time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNt2BkL5sU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Vim Fuego posted:

Did someone say Essex? At christmas time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNt2BkL5sU

No

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Spangly A posted:

in conclusion: the use of coke in westminster has increased to such a point that contamination from westminster sewage has increased the purity of non-westminster coke

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
is pure coke like even good

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I really don't know anything about the UK and just kinda like to glance in here from time to time but felt compelled to understand this and learning about 55 Tufton Street, Mumsnet, and the TERF alliance has all been very funny to me

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Palladium posted:

yeah it's a pretty different experience. i had very good quality coke in san juan puerto rico that was easily 5-10x better than anything i ever had in texas even if my city was in a supposed trafficking zone. it was 2011 and i hung up my spurs after that since nothing ever came close and i don't trust anything that doesn't make my ears ring after a keybump. i'm good without it, especially after i read about levamisole

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Palladium posted:

You can apparently take regular coke, turn it into crack and back again quite easily and it'll remove the things it's been cut with. Whether you want to lose 70% of your product is another matter

Most drugs into Europe come through Italy though still aside from those produced in the Netherlands/Belgium like mdma/speed

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Spangly A posted:

remake of the famous yes minister scene with the booze in the red box

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Good cocaine is a lot of fun, but not fun enough to justify the cost.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

That's why you use someone else's.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

there was a pretty golden period of reliably fantastic coke sent within the UK from certain darknet sellers and, especially to someone who had only really partied on the most egregiously stepped on bullshit available in australia, the difference is like iced tea to scotch

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Jose posted:

You can apparently take regular coke, turn it into crack and back again quite easily and it'll remove the things it's been cut with.

#lifehack

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/skynews/status/1604791521328390144

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Yo, don't get sick or injured right now. Currently waiting in an A&E and it's chaos. Queues of people out the door and ambulances down the street.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/Faye_Shepherd/status/1604250141841657856

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Think someone just died in the waiting room. Not a joke.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

crossposting from the media thread..... drat so many brits have completely lost it over markle lmao what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/JeremyClarkson/status/1604826179999076352

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
I wonder why she left

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

it dont matter posted:

Yo, don't get sick or injured right now. Currently waiting in an A&E and it's chaos. Queues of people out the door and ambulances down the street.

What's up?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

it dont matter posted:

winter pressure but tbf this has been going on for several months now it’s nuts

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jel Shaker posted:

winter pressure but tbf this has been going on for several months now it’s nuts

It's always bad this time of year but this is worse than It's been in my life. This is societal collapse levels of hosed between inadequacy of social care meaning hospital beds don't get emptied promptly, understaffing, "budgetary efficiencies", the standard winter increase with people slipping on ice & breaking bones etc, COVID/long COVID having seemingly serious effects and so on, steady closure of hospitals. It's a perfect storm of mismanagement that goes back to '79.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
americans:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

The "saving grace" is its actually hosed up bad enough that people have noticed and seem angry about, rather than the managed slow decline the British neoliberals have been doing on all the public services since Thatcher

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
If only the British public was about 2% more angry about it in 2017 tbh

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

https://youtu.be/Gljtvwhcdhc

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

crossposting from the media thread..... drat so many brits have completely lost it over markle lmao what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/JeremyClarkson/status/1604826179999076352

Clarkson has also posted in the past how when Markle dies he hopes there will be no one there to carry her coffin.

BUT HE HAS FARM MABEL HES ONE OF US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

If Britain just gets a couple school shootings under their belt they won't have anything to say back when Americans make jibes about their dental hygiene and bland cuisine anymore.