Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1604661892840009729
Little callback lol: The crazed antifa assassin, that meticulously extrapolated the car's exact position from where Elon's plane landed a day earlier, was actually a Grimes stalker. To everyone's complete surprise it had zero to do with @ElonJet

quote:

The car’s renter, Brandon Collado, confirmed in interviews with The Post that he was the person shown in the video. He also provided The Post with videos he shot of Musk’s security guard that matched the one Musk had posted to Twitter.

In his conversations with The Post, Collado acknowledged he has an interest in Musk and the mother of two of Musk’s children, the musician known as Grimes, whose real name is Claire Elise Boucher. Boucher lives in a house near the gas station.

In his communications with The Post, Collado, who said he was a driver for Uber Eats, also made several bizarre and unsupported claims, including that he believed Boucher was sending him coded messages through her Instagram posts; that Musk was monitoring his real-time location; and that Musk could control Uber Eats to block him from receiving delivery orders. He said he was in Boucher’s neighborhood to work for Uber Eats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Steadiman posted:

Little callback lol: The crazed antifa assassin, that meticulously extrapolated the car's exact position from where Elon's plane landed a day earlier, was actually a Grimes stalker. To everyone's complete surprise it had zero to do with @ElonJet

Lol

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Sensenmann posted:

He's above my house. Why are the RPGs in the wash on a day like this?

He's en route to the Twitter HQ in Ireland, isn't he?
I could take a long lunch.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Steadiman posted:

If you think about it, Elon's video gave away the exact location (like, the Bellingcat discord immediately geolocated it lol), so people who weren't already stalking her now pretty much know the area Grimes lives in

it's not just a lie he made up for no reason, it actively harms the people he claims to be so desperate to protect

nerox
May 20, 2001
CEO of Twitter should be chosen like FYAD Idiot King was many years ago.

Tweet a number, closest to the correct number becomes CEO for a week, 2nd closest gets banned.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

keep punching joe posted:

Is that the only shirt he has?

yes and that is the most relatable thing about him imo

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I wonder what Brandon Collado voted for

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

eke out posted:

If you think about it, Elon's video gave away the exact location (like, the Bellingcat discord immediately geolocated it lol), so people who weren't already stalking her now pretty much know the area Grimes lives in

it's not just a lie he made up for no reason, it actively harms the people he claims to be so desperate to protect

lol he doesn't give a poo poo about his kids or ex. He just wants to win arguments on the internet.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The video likely came to him via WhatsApp or whatever private channels and he just tweeted it out to own the people for laughing at him for banning the Elon jet account. I genuinely didn't expect it to be a real incident which means he just did stalker victim stolen valour. Lol what a fuckhead

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

eke out posted:

There's a bellingcat discord? Link pls?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
drat it sucks to be a high profile woman lol, all this poo poo musk is doing and it turns out it's actually her being stalked by the classic "she's sending me cryptic messages" style of stalker

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

god please help me posted:

There's a bellingcat discord? Link pls?

lol

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
The fact that this entire meltdown basically got started by an UberEats driver who thought Grimes was talking to him through Instagram is incredible.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

The video likely came to him via WhatsApp or whatever private channels and he just tweeted it out to own the people for laughing at him for banning the Elon jet account. I genuinely didn't expect it to be a real incident which means he just did stalker victim stolen valour. Lol what a fuckhead
And that was following "holding my dying baby as it took his last breath" stolen valour so he's got quite the streak going

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

gently caress off, regarde aduck, ty :goatsecx:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Steadiman posted:

The fact that this entire meltdown basically got started by an UberEats driver who thought Grimes was talking to him through Instagram is incredible.

And that was following "holding my dying baby as it took his last breath" stolen valour so he's got quite the streak going

Yeah when you see your children as props with +1 charisma that happens

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Looks like the planes landing for refueling around London.

Come on coward, post.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Maybe he's asleep in a post-binge crash.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Jet TV is live, we got storms here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30VCchxfVxY

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

drat it sucks to be a high profile woman lol, all this poo poo musk is doing and it turns out it's actually her being stalked by the classic "she's sending me cryptic messages" style of stalker

Very reminiscent of that Bjork stalker that Lowtaxed his brains out after sending her a bomb. Creepers love weird artsy chicks

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Lmao that must be another blow to his ego that's gonna send him reeling for a month or two: " Who the gently caress are you, you human blobfish looking loser, these are supposed to be Grimes' assassination coordinates!"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I bet he’s gonna try and spitefully buy stuff he perceives libruls like and shut it down.

Starting with Facebook :allears:

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I bet he's not on it, he's in some basement in Qatar and they sent back a lookalike

Ah, you mean one of these?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Oh poo poo I just figured out his inevitable “out”.

“I got hacked!”

*insert Navy CIS hack scene here*

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BigglesSWE posted:

I bet he’s gonna try and spitefully buy stuff he perceives libruls like and shut it down.

Starting with Facebook :allears:

That's the funny thing, despite being being nominally the second richest man on earth, he's now effectively broke as far as his ability to muster the money to buy anything because of his decision to become the laughing stock of the internet. He keeps joking about buying Coke and god knows what because it would be "an epic troll", and it's like, mother fucker, you can't afford to buy poo poo.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

* grabbing would-be assassin by lapels *

'You've got to help me! The Saudis are back, and they're extremely mad!'

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BigglesSWE posted:

Oh poo poo I just figured out his inevitable “out”.

“I got hacked!”

*insert Navy CIS hack scene here*

I'm gonna go with "a liberal botnet did it"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

https://muskjet.live/

I'm guessing he didn't spring for the wifi option for his "company" private jet. He's somewhere above the Adriatic right now, it'll be like eight hours minimum before he gets to an internet connection. Feel free to infer what you will about his isolation levels, but they're not decreasing anytime soon.

(yes, these are his real, live, assassination coordinates, but behave yourselves; we all want to see what he does next)

He definitely has wifi on his jet. He's just sulking.

And maybe a bit afraid. Oh wouldn't that be delicious.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
where's the loving tweet

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
lol

https://www.fastcompany.com/90826940/tesla-stock-rises-as-twitter-users-vote-elon-musk-off-the-island

quote:

Tesla stock rises as Twitter users vote Elon Musk off the island
Musk had tweeted that he would abide by the results of a nonscientific poll, but finding a successor may not be so easy.

Shares of the electric vehicle company rose slightly in pre-market trading on Monday after a the final results of a Twitter poll showed 57.5% of respondents thought he should step down as the CEO of the social media website.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol at the collective "Eh??" from shareholders manifesting as a bump in stock prices

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Lol Elon lost his poll.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Cus yeah now he can bring that same energy and clear-headed businessery and absolutely A+ decision making back to Tesla ? :confused:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

What other stupid spur of the moment poo poo can he whip up before Christmas? Renaming Twitter to Ligma? Move the HQ to Pyongyang based on a poll result? Ban all accounts that include the letter E?

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

As Omnissiah Elon decreed Twitter will be the everything app, all links will now be a bannable offense no matter where they go.

Posting your next Twitch/YouTube stream, banned

Linking to your Mima's family recipe, banned.

Booking a flight/hotel, banned

Looking up time.is, banned

Weather forecast, banned

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Musk also used the stalker of his ex to pull attention to himself. And it wasn't to protect her, but just to stop people tracking his jet. He doesn't give a poo poo about Grimes and just wants all the attention for himself. Like how he lied about his baby dying in his arms.

Guy wants everything to be about him and will use the tragedies that happen to other people to make it about him.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

A farting mink posted:

I bet Elon's jet is fancy as gently caress but also really old. It has a vibrating bed and loads of other silly poo poo that would have impressed Dontrel Turnip back in the 90s.

But nah, no Internet.

He must have a waifu pillow.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

BigglesSWE posted:

What other stupid spur of the moment poo poo can he whip up before Christmas? Renaming Twitter to Ligma? Move the HQ to Pyongyang based on a poll result? Ban all accounts that include the letter E?

Literally turning off Twitter until next year.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
What's the most lol out of the Tesla stock poo poo to me is that these loving morons are watching a loving moron run a tech company into the ground and are saying "Yeah, quit it and get back to running my company!" like he isn't also running loving Tesla into the ground.

Jesus, it's like watching a pilot ram his private jet nose-down into the runway and then screaming "quit loving around and get back to flying my 747!"

Edit: Goddamn this makes me actually angry to see how many rich people are so stupid and that this meritocracy crap is not only a joke, but we're doing the literal exact opposite of it.

funeral home DJ fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Dec 19, 2022

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I wonder what he is feeling right now. hes gotta keep opening his phone, looking at the poll, then putting it face down on his thigh while his neck muscles involuntarily twitch the corner of his mouth, staring out the plane window in blank dread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Quixotic1 posted:

As Omnissiah Elon decreed Twitter will be the everything app, all links will now be a bannable offense no matter where they go.

Posting your next Twitch/YouTube stream, banned

Linking to your Mima's family recipe, banned.

Booking a flight/hotel, banned

Looking up time.is, banned

Weather forecast, banned

This is how the Butlerian Jihad starts.