Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mystic Stylez posted:

I like this approach

It's pretty much the Harbaugh/Roman approach to analytics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Cavauro posted:

the ravens should make sure to get the 7 seed and then get lamar back and defeat the 2 seed and 1 seed consecutively while i take out the 6 and 4/5. Then, it's time for the raverns to purposefully lose to the bengals, so that they remain undefeated in the sb, and the bengals can tie the bills and vikings

*starts stampimg foot like looney tune wolf* Now we're talkinh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdwrmxkb-Ag

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Dietrich posted:

pacman what are you doing

he is smoking on that Tom Brady pack tonight

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

:frogon:

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

What a leader!

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

lmao

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

new bengo just drope

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

look at em go

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Accepting all pronouns except who dat/dey

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Why is this in the Ravens thread

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Big wiggle

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Lamer Badson

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

Now, if youd RUN THE loving BALL, on that previous drive, this game might basixaplll,z

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

It was so stupid though. Like after all that bullshit we went through last week yeah let's just give them timeouts and let them conserve the clock. But of course because we won, all is forgiven for the head dunce and his elves. Against better competition you better believe this would be another blown 10+pt lead.

And don't tell me the Ravens are so bad at converting because we have the worst WRs or whatever. That team we played today had no WRs either but they still managed to get open. If they can do it with Drake London and Riddler or whatever his name is we can do it with our guys. What a disgrace this coaching staff is.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Dec 24, 2022

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

The winning part doesn't change. But the complete lack of self-assessment of this coaching staff is unreal and will lead to losses. That's why we've lost so many games with big leads this year. And we don't do a drat thing to fix it and blames the fans for daring to find fault.

But now we're in the playoffs thanks to a patriots blunder so everything is forgiven and forgotten. Other great head coaching candidates fall by the wayside and we keep a guy who the game has long since passed by and driving away a very talented QB.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I was talking about the best team in the NFL: the Cincinnati Bengals

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

I was talking about the best team in the NFL: the Cincinnati Bengals

You may have been. But it applies to both situations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drake london is the first wr taken from the latest draft. it sounds like you need to do that

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oberstwo posted:

Lamer Badson

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ràaaaaaaaavens

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

drake london is the first wr taken from the latest draft. it sounds like you need to do that

Oh. I thought Drake London was a first round bust that some other team cut a couple years ago

I always seem to be doing this with WRs. Like when I thought Keenan Allen was a UDFA the Ravens cut originally and also Eddie Royal

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Bengals.

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Kawalimus posted:

The winning part doesn't change. But the complete lack of self-assessment of this coaching staff is unreal and will lead to losses. That's why we've lost so many games with big leads this year. And we don't do a drat thing to fix it and blames the fans for daring to find fault.

But now we're in the playoffs thanks to a patriots blunder so everything is forgiven and forgotten. Other great head coaching candidates fall by the wayside and we keep a guy who the game has long since passed by and driving away a very talented QB.

I had a chat with coach Harbaugh and he said he'll look into it. Said the same thing about not being a good closing team

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

Oh. I thought Drake London was a first round bust that some other team cut a couple years ago

I always seem to be doing this with WRs. Like when I thought Keenan Allen was a UDFA the Ravens cut originally and also Eddie Royal

you need to start careing about and respecting wrs. and then maybe your team will.

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Drake London is good in madden just like irl

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Cavauro posted:

In fairness they did with Hollywood Brown. Mixed results there.

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Drake London isn't a retarded midget who cant get open like Marquise

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm rethinking my decision to allow the Bengals to be competent

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I love the Cincinnati Bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007