Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

how many average-person-years of fuel has he burned flying from US to UK to Qatar to UK to US by himself in the span of like 1.5 days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!
Seeing a lot of laugh crying emojis these days... sad times

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Steadiman posted:

lol if you think Trump would go anywhere near twitter. Even he's not that stupid and there's literally nothing in it for him.

citation needed

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Trump will only use Twitter for Jan 6 II: electric coupaloo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Deep state has become such a nothing concept it’s now applying to polls on Twitter.

They aren’t legally binding they only have the power Musk is giving them!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Zil posted:

citation needed

There's more to it but he is tied at the hip with Truth Social, I don't think he can go near Twitter. Even then, Trump only goes where he can smell money and right now Twitter smells more like pending failure and bankruptcy.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snoop would ragequit inside of 30 minutes on the job.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
first time after snoop dogg gets trolled on twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxF23srcpj0&t=24s

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Snoop Dogg is cool and good, and Twitter.com is not. Keep him away, he doesn't deserve such a wretched fate.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Apparently the supposed Musk stalker was a goon.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

He would still be a better ceo tho

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

steinrokkan posted:

Lmao this is the only reason he made the poll, to watch legions of dipshits prostate themselves before the god emperor and beg him not to leave. And then he can say he reluctantly takes back the reins of power even though he resents it because the people demand it (even if most has previously said no). Typical demagogue dictator move.

From like a jillion pages back, but I thought I'd bring up the fact that he deleted every one of those tweets. Must have been embarrassing.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Burning Rain posted:

It was all just a genius honeypot to catch the woke bots you see!

“It was actually a genius move by Hitler to allow the Soviet army to advance into Berlin, they’d be so much easier to surround and overwhelm there!”

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

CommieGIR posted:

SA vaults back to relevance once again!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Darchangel posted:

From like a jillion pages back, but I thought I'd bring up the fact that he deleted every one of those tweets. Must have been embarrassing.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Zil posted:

citation needed

The man has not made a tweet since he was unbanned. Though it's less "Trump is not stupid" and more "Trump will die bitter and mad at Twitter and Elon". That's what's keeping him from tweeting.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

priznat posted:

SA vaults back to relevance once again!

Can someone donate Elon 10 bux so he can post here

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009
Outside of Elon, who is part of the leadership at Twitter right now? Presumably the company has a C-suite or top-level management team that reports directly to Musk; do we know anything about these people?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Halisnacks posted:

Outside of Elon, who is part of the leadership at Twitter right now? Presumably the company has a C-suite or top-level management team that reports directly to Musk; do we know anything about these people?

It’s catturd2 and Ian Miles Chong

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

wedgie deliverer posted:

Can someone donate Elon 10 bux so he can post here

I'll pay for Elon's account so it can be ceremonially perma'd when the plane lands and he's dead.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Halisnacks posted:

Search your soul, of course there’s no one

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Darchangel posted:

correct

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Halisnacks posted:

There's that lady who was all proud she was neglecting her family and loved ones by sleeping in a conference room and it turned out she was a former weird sex cultist or something, I dunno things got blurry in her backstory.

Esther? Mabel? Some old lady name. Gertrude?

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009

geonetix posted:

Search your soul, of course there’s no one

Even if he doesn’t have people with the titles “CXO” he will have a “most senior” in each team who is the de facto management team. Presumably these are the people he spams with messages like “block this account”, “see my latest tweet for new policy”, etc.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"Twitter is more important than 9/11"

Holy poo poo chuds are parodies of themselves, like holy gently caress yeah I'm sure 10,000+ people's families are real upset you can't say the N Word on Twitter bro

The exact same poo poo

what an idiot

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'll pay for Elon's account so it can be ceremonially perma'd when the plane lands and he's dead.

Given his age, profession and interests, I think it is highly likely he has had an active SA account at some point in his life.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/tamoorh/status/1604726339009155072?t=povWFkvk3iUsooGWTL7fCw&s=19

Everything this thing touches predictably turns to poo poo but the level of groveling and hair shirting is a new level of pathetic

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

confused posted:

Given his age, profession and interests, I think it is highly likely he has had an active SA account at some point in his life.

Ten bux says he's seraph

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shishkahuben posted:

https://twitter.com/tamoorh/status/1604726339009155072?t=povWFkvk3iUsooGWTL7fCw&s=19

Everything this thing touches predictably turns to poo poo but the level of groveling and hair shirting is a new level of pathetic

:lol: he sobered up and deleted all the Musk simping tweets. Thank god this guy only runs a lovely YouTube channel because Drunk Quartering would give Drunk Lowtax a run for his money in terms of "destroying something whilst blotto as gently caress, and then waking up to chaos in the morning".

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
man he really touched the poop didnt he

he loving ate it

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

Did they find stairs in his house?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

confused posted:

He probably left for 4chan with the rest of the ADTRW perverts.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

nine-gear crow posted:

:lol: he sobered up and deleted all the Musk simping tweets. Thank god this guy only runs a lovely YouTube channel because Drunk Quartering would give Drunk Lowtax a run for his money in terms of "destroying something whilst blotto as gently caress, and then waking up to chaos in the morning".

I like how he said he had 12 different businesses that all rely on Twitter

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shishkahuben posted:

Told y’all “Yes” was the funnier option

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

ruddiger posted:

Did they find stairs in his house?

"They told me I was protected!!"

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

The X-man cometh posted:

He probably left for 4chan with the rest of the ADTRW perverts.

Ha! You are probably right. His humor and ideas seem like he spent a lot of time on /b and /pol.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I caught up on this thread instead of working this morning.

Still funny!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Hobo Clown posted:

Everyone :f5:ing for his suicide announcement and Twitter engagement has never been higher!

I think you mean suicide coordinate.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
If the stalker was a goon yet more evidence that this website is the centre of the Internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I really hope he closes Twitter but leaves the front page up with some sort of sad song lyric or "deep" philosophical quote like it's a old ICQ away message