Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

CommieGIR posted:

Apparently the supposed Musk stalker was a goon.

Let's not jump on this until we have solid evidence please

We don't need attention like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Who cares?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

This is the longest I've seen him go without tweeting, did he kill himself?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He's sulking at 30,000ft.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

smoobles posted:

This is the longest I've seen him go without tweeting, did he kill himself?

Yeah give it like another 2-3 hours for him to get back into the states. I am sure we are going to get an avalanche the second he gets to NY. He is very busy harrasing flight attendants and offering horses.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
There is apparently another #TwitterFiles dropping as we speak, part 7, and guess what...it's about Hunter! Again!! Is there anyone who still cares about these? I thought the last one was supposed to be the coup de grâce, you know...the final blow. You're not supposed to add more blows after the final one guys, this is basic stuff

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

StarkRavingMad posted:

I really hope he closes Twitter but leaves the front page up with some sort of sad song lyric or "deep" philosophical quote like it's a old ICQ away message

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn′t even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn′t even matter

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Did he even stop tweeting on the way there?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Steadiman posted:

There is apparently another #TwitterFiles dropping as we speak, part 7, and guess what...it's about Hunter! Again!! Is there anyone who still cares about these? I thought the last one was supposed to be the coup de grâce, you know...the final blow. You're not supposed to add more blows after the final one guys, this is basic stuff

Chuds keep bleating about it but it doesn't seem like its getting any traction anywhere. Especially when you can so easily meme them about wanting to see Hunter Biden's large hog.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

repiv posted:

how many average-person-years of fuel has he burned flying from US to UK to Qatar to UK to US by himself in the span of like 1.5 days

According to the Elon Jet dude

Both legs from the US to Qatar:

Apx flt. time 15 Hours : 39 Mins
Flight Fuel Info
~ 7,822 gallons (35,511 liters).
~ 52,988 lbs (23,844 kg) of jet fuel used.
~ $46,931 cost of fuel.
~ 85 tons of CO2 emissions.

So that x2, give or take.

Annual per-capita CO2 from a US citizen is about 14 tons.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Elon's weeping silently and listening to Kansas' "Dust in the Wind" as he looks at his poll results on Twitter.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

According to the Elon Jet dude

Both legs from the US to Qatar:

Apx flt. time 15 Hours : 39 Mins
Flight Fuel Info
~ 7,822 gallons (35,511 liters).
~ 52,988 lbs (23,844 kg) of jet fuel used.
~ $46,931 cost of fuel.
~ 85 tons of CO2 emissions.

So that x2, give or take.

Annual per-capita CO2 from a US citizen is about 14 tons.

All small travel "private" planes should be banned.

in the last 2? days he's polluted 12x the average citizen does in a year

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Vire posted:

Chuds keep bleating about it but it doesn't seem like its getting any traction anywhere. Especially when you can so easily meme them about wanting to see Hunter Biden's large hog.

Lol nobody gives a poo poo about Hunter Biden being a Cool Dude™ except for them

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Quick recap of the Twitter Files:

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Steadiman posted:

I can't believe the woke mob would force Elon to cancel himself to distract from the smoking hog being dropped today

The Postman
May 12, 2007

"release the twitter files... part 7.... this will turn the tide..."

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

Lol nobody gives a poo poo about Hunter Biden being a Cool Dude™ except for them

The only thing I've learned from these Twitter Files is that Hunter Biden has a massive dong, which most likely means that Joe Biden also has an absolutely massive LBJ-sized cock.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
hunter dick pics or gtfo

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

lol he deleted all of these

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

repiv posted:

how many average-person-years of fuel has he burned flying from US to UK to Qatar to UK to US by himself in the span of like 1.5 days

About 170 tons of CO2 emissions and 55,000 liters of fuel for the round trip.

That's roughly 11 years of the average American's total carbon footprint. around 35 years of the world average for an individual.

at 7 L/100km(33.6mpg), that's enough to drive 785,714kms(488,220 miles) or about what the average american will drive in 34 years.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Dec 19, 2022

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Steadiman posted:

Hunter can take all the blows you throw his way.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Steadiman posted:

The Twitter Files, PART 8: COUP COUP FOR HUNTER

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

repiv posted:

He's not by himself, there's also a very unlucky cabin crew and a horse in there

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Unlucky7 posted:

lol he deleted all of these

Lmfao that was one of the most pathetic meltdowns I've ever watched

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Almost Smart posted:

Hunter can take all the blow you throw his way.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
Who is the "mastermind" behind these twitter files? The reincarnation of Luigi Cadorna?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

did elon crahs his plane into twitter hq yet?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

Lmfao that was one of the most pathetic meltdowns I've ever watched

He once peed in his basement live on a stream in front of dozens of people because he was mad his wife went out to a pizza restaurant for dinner without him so he got drunk and played Fall Guys until he pissed himself. Melting down over really tiny poo poo people with normal emotional intelligence wouldn't even tweak to is the norm for Jeremy Hambly.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

nine-gear crow posted:

He once peed in his basement live on a stream in front of dozens of people because he was mad his wife went out to a pizza restaurant for dinner without him so he got drunk and played Fall Guys until he pissed himself. Melting down over really tiny poo poo people with normal emotional intelligence wouldn't even tweak to is the norm for Jeremy Hambly.

lmao yeah but somehow, frantically begging Elon to make him the CEO of Twitter was even more embarrassing and pathetic than that one

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1604914006803681280?s=20&t=ga7-CAhc0uZy8FQz-SDrlg

Lmao this dork went from "this is bigger than 9/11 😭😭" to "it's just an internet poll 😂 😂" real quick

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
yeah lol we know he still owns it and it's fuckin hilarious

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Elong dead in his jet, but no one knows where it is, not even the piot trusted with those coordinates.

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

Does the free speech these thumb people clamor so much for just dunking on trans people and being able to tweet slurs? Like is there any more to this?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

The only thing I've learned from these Twitter Files is that Hunter Biden has a massive dong, which most likely means that Joe Biden also has an absolutely massive LBJ-sized cock.

haha and they're both creeps who molest people

epic based

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hobo Clown posted:

https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1604914006803681280?s=20&t=ga7-CAhc0uZy8FQz-SDrlg

Lmao this dork went from "this is bigger than 9/11 😭😭" to "it's just an internet poll 😂 😂" real quick

For posterity:

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

priznat posted:

yeah lol we know he still owns it and it's fuckin hilarious

Oh this dead albatross? Yeah, I totally own it. It's mine!

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Indeed.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

nine-gear crow posted:

For posterity:

Don't drink and post

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mikojan posted:

Does the free speech these thumb people clamor so much for just dunking on trans people and being able to tweet slurs? Like is there any more to this?

nah

well, also threatening to kill your political enemies without consequence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Butterwagon posted:

Seeing a lot of laugh crying emojis these days... sad times

It's the alt-rights absolute most beloved emoji without question. Anyway I'm guessing this Quartering guy has stepped in for Elon to do the necessary performative stupidity bit until he's back in action.