Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Holy poo poo...it turns out HE'S actually laughing! :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Kale posted:

It's the alt-rights absolute most beloved emoji without question

That and the woman in the green jacket and toque who screamed when she found out Trump was going to president.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i hope he chokes like zorg

except there's no priest

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Since it seems I'm not gonna catch up in the thread, IMO this is Musk realizing that he's on a sinking ship and trying to... "gracefully" abandon ship so he won't get blamed.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

guess elon is going to texas to continue his meltdown

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Imagine being so wealthy you can destroy a website, puts tens of thousands out of work, and then rationalize to yourself that it was actually fine and unavoidable that you lost 40 billion dollars, it wasn't your fault

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The Postman posted:

Please welcome your new Twitter CEO: Joe Rogan

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Tesla stock is rallying. Perhaps some inside info that hes going back.

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Hobo Clown posted:

https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1604914006803681280?s=20&t=ga7-CAhc0uZy8FQz-SDrlg

Lmao this dork went from "this is bigger than 9/11 😭😭" to "it's just an internet poll 😂 😂" real quick

Elon promised to solve world hunger and he's doing it! No person has produced as many corncobs per hour as he has over the past few days.

Kale
May 14, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

That and the woman in the green jacket and toque who screamed when she found out Trump was going to president.

I've always wondered what that was about specifically. Yeah that woman is immortalized in the eyes of the alt-right. It's like one of their images of an era akin to the Flag over the Reichstag image of WWII, Tank Man in Tiananmen or Lee Harvey Oswald getting shot by Jack Ruby right as the photographer happened to take a photo except instead of actually culturally significant to people around the planet that triggers varying emotions it's just some stupid thing alt-right assholes use to imply that the Libs are owned.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

smoobles posted:

Please welcome your new Twitter CEO: Joe Rogan Alex Jones

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

smoobles posted:

Imagine being so wealthy you can destroy a website, puts tens of thousands out of work, and then rationalize to yourself that it was actually fine and unavoidable that you lost 40 billion dollars, it wasn't your fault

in 7 weeks

sad question
May 30, 2020

Can't believe he drowned in airplane toilet. RIP.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

For posterity:

Hotlinking from Twitter ain't for posterity, I don't think. A whole lotta threads gonna be empty when Twitter goes down for good. If you want it to last then screenshotting is going to be a better bet.

Kale
May 14, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

It's just poo poo the stock market always does seemingly out of nowhere essentially. Was always kind of going to be the case.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

God it really only has been 2 months, hasn’t it? Seems like years ago

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Frank Frank posted:

God it really only has been 2 months, hasn’t it? Seems like years ago
This is one of those scenarios where HBO is going to have to do an entire season of content, possibly more, rather than a single documentary style movie.

It's too rich to gloss over anything. This has the potential to be peak historical comedy.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Let's not jump on this until we have solid evidence please

We don't need attention like this

Pattern recognition would indicate that this specific post means the stalker was not only 100% a goon, but also definitively a MOD.

Now watch the deep state probe me for exposing the truth.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Regarde Aduck posted:

haha and they're both creeps who molest people

Joe's a rapist and we should be better than celebrating his imagined hog, but what's this about "both?" From what I've heard heard anything, Hunter's misadventures have all been consensual.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Jelly posted:

This is one of those scenarios where HBO is going to have to do an entire season of content, possibly more, rather than a single documentary style movie.

It's too rich to gloss over anything. This has the potential to be peak historical comedy.

Another comedy actor portrays Musk each week, no one can be left out.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

serious gaylord posted:

How at this point would his going back to Tesla be a good thing for the stock price? The guy just capped off a several week bender of publicly announcing he’s terrible at running a business by firing himself via Twitter poll

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Elon's dedication to self-ownership really can't be commended enough imo

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Serious_Cyclone posted:

How at this point would his going back to Tesla be a good thing for the stock price? The guy just capped off a several week bender of publicly announcing he’s terrible at running a business by firing himself via Twitter poll

And sold an immense amount of Tesla shares. Seriously, its amazing the Tesla board hasn't done something drastic.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Public squares are publicly owned, maybe elmo is trying to make himself the square? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

CommieGIR posted:

And sold an immense amount of Tesla shares. Seriously, its amazing the Tesla board hasn't done something drastic.

you mean his brother and friends

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Outrail posted:

Elon's dedication to self-ownership really can't be commended enough imo

Please also commend our future small business owners

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Hobo Clown posted:

https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1604914006803681280?s=20&t=ga7-CAhc0uZy8FQz-SDrlg

Lmao this dork went from "this is bigger than 9/11 😭😭" to "it's just an internet poll 😂 😂" real quick

Yes, he definitely still owns the company that he said last night is on a complete nosedive into bankruptcy

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

The Postman posted:

I love how now that he's stopped Just Posting Through It the only way the Internet has of tracking him in this radio silence is the website service that he tried to ban :dumbbravo:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oh no! I’m so owned!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

serious gaylord posted:

No it isn’t

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

MrQwerty posted:

you mean his brother and friends

Is that his full brother, or his half brother who is also his step-nephew?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1604931294277693440

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Pookah posted:

Is that his full brother, or his half brother who is also his step-nephew?

Kimbal is his full-brother

The Tesla board isn't going to do poo poo about Elon, even if the stock price hits $30

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Public squares are publicly owned, maybe elmo is trying to make himself the square? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

But he's on video smoking and clearly doing drugs, that doesn't sound like a square.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

MrQwerty posted:

Kimbal is his full-brother

The Tesla board isn't going to do poo poo about Elon, even if the stock price hits $30

The hat guy, who got a girlfriend from Jeffrey Epstein?

I'm sure he's a nice, wholesome guy.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

No it isn’t

It was back at 153 when I posted.

Now its on the slide again.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

can you imagine having this guy's brain lmao

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Tesla stock is not rallying lol it is moving with the market right now. It is slightly down today and so is the entire market.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

serious gaylord posted:

It was back at 153 when I posted.

Now its on the slide again.

Sounds like Elon is having difficulty keeping it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Postman posted:

can you imagine having this guy's brain lmao

The good news is you wouldn't have the self awareness to be horrified about it if you did :haw: